regulator

47 People shot in chicago over the weekend. WHAT A SUPRISE!!!

Here is a picture of Stateway Gardens, one of those dangerous "projects" that someone here is so scared of. Funny, don't you think, how it looks more like a Starbucks and Jimmy Johns?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

But YOU know that I live where I say I live.

Were you not instructed to stop with that argument by billvon already? But since then have brought it up and used it as truth half a dozen times where I could no longer dispute the claims. I have issues with the above statement but will abide by his request and stay silent. I suggest you do the same.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

But YOU know that I live where I say I live.

Were you not instructed to stop with that argument by billvon already? But since then have brought it up and used it as truth half a dozen times where I could no longer dispute the claims. I have issues with the above statement but will abide by his request and stay silent. I suggest you do the same.

A statement is not an argument. You DO know where I live. Fact.

kallend

Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.

www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100dangerous/

***Our research reveals the 100 most dangerous cities in America with 25,000 or more people, based on the number of violent crimes per 1,000 residents. Violent crimes include murder, rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault. Data used for this research are 1) the number of violent crimes reported to the FBI to have occurred in each city, and 2) the population of each city.

Sure, bigger cities often have more violent crimes than smaller cities. But they have more people, too. Your chances of becoming a victim of crime may actually be lower in many big cities due to the lower violent crime rate per population.

What is equally interesting is which cities did not make the list: Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York are all absent, despite being the centers for some of the largest urban areas in the nation.

But look who did make the list: Minneapolis, Oklahoma City, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Milwaukee and Buffalo. These are cities in America’s heartland and Great Lakes regions.

I didn't post any of that. I posted this: http://heyjackass.com/

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

>A statement is not an argument. You DO know where I live. Fact.

You have two choices here. You can continue going on about where you live. If so, fine; you (and the other people here) can talk about the details of your home address all you like.

Or, if you would rather that your address not be discussed, you can stop discussing it.

Your choice.

billvon

>A statement is not an argument. You DO know where I live. Fact.

You have two choices here. You can continue going on about where you live. If so, fine; you (and the other people here) can talk about the details of your home address all you like.

Or, if you would rather that your address not be discussed, you can stop discussing it.

Your choice.

You may recall that there was some dispute by a certain regular here about where I live.

So long as people keep starting very negative threads about Chicago, I think it valid to point out that I live there and know rather more about it than people who live in, for example, Minneapolis or Baton Rouge, LA.

kallend

***I was in Chicago all weekend this past weekend. No gun, walked everywhere the entire weekend (5+ miles per day, easily). Saw no violence at all. Saw illegal behavior almost everywhere I looked, but no violence.

Well, speed limits aren't enforced so what do you expect.

More like they chose not to enforce any drug laws, despite obvious flagrant public use. Probably because we were tourists, (predominantly) white, and spending a lot of money in the city.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

kallend

***>There are little to no "good guys with guns" in the ghetto.

And yet the ghetto areas that Hjeada keeps talking about include the zip codes with the highest numbers of CCW permits in the state. So you are saying CCW holders aren't the good guys? In that case, the increase in CCW permits, along with the increase in shootings, makes sense.

Don't bother him with facts, they just result in confusion.

Clearly he knows more about Chicago than I do, I only live and work there.

Yes, obviously you do, there are only museum, parks, architecture and daisies in your illustrious city...definitely no ghettos, no gangs, no murders...it is truly the Camelot of the world...so pompous and arrogant.
Dudeist Skydiver #0511

billvon

> I think it valid to point out that I live there and know rather more about it than
> people who live in, for example, Minneapolis or Baton Rouge, LA.

Fair enough.

Everyone else, feel free to discuss what Kallend's address is.

Does this mean Kallend will stop talking about stuff in South Carolina? or Washington DC? Or Germany and Greece? or Texas?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

***> I think it valid to point out that I live there and know rather more about it than

Fair enough.

Does this mean Kallend will stop talking about stuff in South Carolina? or Washington DC? Or Germany and Greece? or Texas?

Well we can be assured that the OP will continue to post anything seen as a negative as found on compassionate conservative websites about anyone who are obviously thugs and welfare queens based on which urban ghetto they live in.

rehmwa

***> I think it valid to point out that I live there and know rather more about it than

Fair enough.

When I start telling people they are liars for stating that they live in South Carolina or Washington DC or Germany or Greece or Texas, then you can complain.

Amazon

Well we can be assured that the OP will continue to post anything seen as a negative as found on compassionate conservative websites about anyone who are obviously thugs and welfare queens based on which urban ghetto they live in.

but I don't feel any better about that either.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

kallend

******> I think it valid to point out that I live there and know rather more about it than

Fair enough.

When I start telling people they are liars for stating that they live in South Carolina or Washington DC or Germany or Greece or Texas, then you can complain.

I won't complain. This forum would come to a screaming halt if you guys were to stop posting stuff that's based on ignorant and unflattering stereotypes of places and people they don't know about.

Then where would we get our entertainment?

rehmwa

Then where would we get our entertainment?

This thread has been pretty entertaining. I particularly like the caps-locked spelling error in the title and people feigning the inability to interpret / understand statistics about metropolitan areas that span multiple municipalities that vary greatly in size and population.