Amazon

The Very Big Crowded GOP Circus Tent will be Hella Fun to Watch

No joke! No one else around here is circle jerking a thread about the dem canidates for weeks on end lately. Some people live to get up every day and just bitch and hate.

I might start a thread about dem canidates so we can just shit all over them every day to see if it gets our rocks off like it seems to do for others...

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

>No one else around here is circle jerking a thread about the dem canidates for
>weeks on end lately.

The Benghazi thread (still front page!) is now 1800 posts long and a good percentage of them are circle jerking on Clinton.

There are two threads about GOP candidates on the front page, total post count is 220.l

>I might start a thread about dem canidates

Go for it!

A thread about an embassy attack and criticism of the person in charge who just happens to later end up running for president again is not the same as a thread made specifically to initiate childish insulting comments about those candidates and clever attacks about posters who affiliate with those persons running. IMO

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

The Republic Party is just funnier than the Democrat Party. They are sucking up all the atmosphere right now. Nothing stopping you from starting a thread, but it won't get as much attention because the Hillary and Bernie show just doesn't have as much clown appeal.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Anvilbrother

No joke! No one else around here is circle jerking a thread about the dem canidates for weeks on end lately. Some people live to get up every day and just bitch and hate.

I might start a thread about dem canidates so we can just shit all over them every day to see if it gets our rocks off like it seems to do for others...

Why do Republicans insist on attacking the military service of combat veterans in presidential campaigns, when they didn't serve themselves?

Do you think this is acceptable behavior?

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

masterblaster72

***No joke! No one else around here is circle jerking a thread about the dem canidates for weeks on end lately. Some people live to get up every day and just bitch and hate.

Why do Republicans insist on attacking the military service of combat veterans in presidential campaigns, when they didn't serve themselves?

Do you think this is acceptable behavior?

Far as I know, only Trump has done this. Have any of the others done it too?
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

>Far as I know, only Trump has done this. Have any of the others done it too?

Jeb Bush supported the Swift Boat attacks on Kerry. In a 2004 letter to the Swift Boaters, Bush said "I simply cannot express in words how much I value their willingness to stand up against John Kerry." Haven't checked on the other candidates yet.

Driver1

Far as I know, only Trump has done this. Have any of the others done it too?

In this presidential campaign, I don't think so. Bush set a fine precedent in 2004 with swiftboating, seems like Trump's tactics are par for the course in the Republican party.

Personally, I find the actions of these candidates and the hypocrisy of their supporters utterly disgraceful.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I was talking with a U.S. conservative friend who said that he sees Trump as thy guy who's willing to say anything, in order to get it in discussion. He thinks it's a good thing for the campaign to get all the shit out in the open, but he can't imagine Trump actuay being elected (or voting for him unless it's against Hillary :P)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

I was talking with a U.S. conservative friend who said that he sees Trump as thy guy who's willing to say anything, in order to get it in discussion. He thinks it's a good thing for the campaign to get all the shit out in the open, but he can't imagine Trump actuay being elected (or voting for him unless it's against Hillary :P)

Wendy P.

That's it. I am calling a Trump vs. Clinton race with Trump winning.

Probably Trump/Cruz...cause he sounds sort of Latin and yet may not be a rapist.

SkyDekker

Probably Trump/Cruz...cause he sounds sort of Latin and yet may not be a rapist.

America will truly be fucked if this is the case. Then again isn't much better here in Canuckistan. We could end up with an NDP government. Mostly likely just an NDP minority if they should win. But that's what was said in Alberta's election an NDP minority that turned into a majority. I am so sick of politics. They all suck. Some of course suck more than others. But make no mistake they all suck ass.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

SkyDekker

***I was talking with a U.S. conservative friend who said that he sees Trump as thy guy who's willing to say anything, in order to get it in discussion. He thinks it's a good thing for the campaign to get all the shit out in the open, but he can't imagine Trump actuay being elected (or voting for him unless it's against Hillary :P)

Wendy P.

Wow, now most Latinos are rapists?

I thought that was all conservative leaning black guys.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>Wow, now most Latinos are rapists?

No, just Mexican immigrants per the Donald. (And don't be doubting him, "because it's totally accurate.") So it wouldn't apply to any other GOP candidates - but applies to many other people he might choose as a running mate. We will see.

Some other famous rapists:

Ellen Ochoa and Jose Hernandez, US astronauts

Alfred Valenzuels, Major General, United States Army (note that he was never a prisoner of war, and hence is a "real" soldier, even if a rapist)

Anna Maria Chavez, CEO of the Girl Scouts of America (truly a wretched hive of villainy if ever there was one)

Susana Martinez, governor of New Mexico

Raul Hector Castro, governor of Arizona (not really an option since he's not from Cuba and that will confuse Sarah Palin and Rick Perry)

Henry Gonzalez, Solomon Ortiz and Ruben Hinojosa - US Representatives from Texas

John Salazar, Loretta Sanchez, Manuel Lujan, Linda Sanchez and Xavier Bercerra - US representatives from unimportant states

billvon

No, just Mexican immigrants per the Donald. (And don't be doubting him, "because it's totally accurate.") So it wouldn't apply to any other GOP candidates - but applies to many other people he might choose as a running mate. We will see.

Alfred Valenzuels, Major General, United States Army (note that he was never a prisoner of war, and hence is a "real" soldier, even if a rapist)

Anna Maria Chavez, CEO of the Girl Scouts of America (truly a wretched hive of villainy if ever there was one)

Raul Hector Castro, governor of Arizona (not really an option since he's not from Cuba and that will confuse Sarah Palin and Rick Perry)

Henry Gonzalez, Solomon Ortiz and Ruben Hinojosa - US Representatives from Texas

John Salazar, Loretta Sanchez, Manuel Lujan, Linda Sanchez and Xavier Bercerra - US representatives from unimportant states

How very liberal to be tolerant of these guys and what, racist, to claim all Latinos are rapists? Wtf?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

That's hard-hitting.

You should get a copyright on that.

billvon

There is a Mexican (no pun intended) standoff going on within the GOP. The RNC and mainstream conservatives are pushing against Trump, but they can't push him too far. If they do, he'll run as an independent like Perot did -- and Hillary wins.

If his momentum continues, the GOP handlers may have to pick between endorsing Trump or giving the election to Hillary.

Well, you know what they say...we get the government that we deserve.

Dantes

There is a Mexican (no pun intended) standoff going on within the GOP. The RNC and mainstream conservatives are pushing against Trump, but they can't push him too far. If they do, he'll run as an independent like Perot did -- and Hillary wins.

If his momentum continues, the GOP handlers may have to pick between endorsing Trump or giving the election to Hillary.

Thursday Night...

Debate #1... the Trump show... center stage On FAUX.... queue the circus music...:ph34r:

Amazon

***There is a Mexican (no pun intended) standoff going on within the GOP. The RNC and mainstream conservatives are pushing against Trump, but they can't push him too far. If they do, he'll run as an independent like Perot did -- and Hillary wins.

Thursday Night...

Debate #1... the Trump show... center stage On FAUX.... queue the circus music...:ph34r:

I will vote democrat as long as it isn't Hillary.

turtlespeed

I will vote democrat as long as it isn't Hillary.

So you would vote for Biden or Sanders? Interesting.

meanwhile...

We Invited Donald Trump to Town

We now utterly conflate entertainment and politics, routinely confuse celebrity with authority and regularly lose sight of the difference between a cult of personality and a claim to leadership.

And Donald Trump — still going strong, still dominating the polls — is the emblem, apotheosis and ripe, fleshy, orange-crowned fruit of this. (Yes, Donald, I called you a fruit. Deal with it.)

He’s not just some freaky mascot for a preternaturally angry electorate, though he’s plenty freaky and the electorate brims with disgust for career politicians and rage at a system that seems impervious to meaningful change.

He’s not just the Frankenstein that the Republican Party created, and he’s not just a blip.

He’s the show that we’ve been sucked into and that we’ve asked for. He’s the carnival that we invited to town.

He’s been a long time coming: The bleed of entertainment into politics is hardly new. It’s been rued and prophesied for many decades.

I keep thinking back to the cinematic heyday of the 1970s, when big movies dared to broach big questions, and I keep replaying, in my mind, “Network” and “Nashville,” which turned out to be rune stones. They captured everything that was brewing in American politics and American media, and they suggested what things might look like when they reached full boil.

Trump is full boil.

Amazon

***There is a Mexican (no pun intended) standoff going on within the GOP. The RNC and mainstream conservatives are pushing against Trump, but they can't push him too far. If they do, he'll run as an independent like Perot did -- and Hillary wins.

Thursday Night...

Trump's not doing the debate, far as I know.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

SkyDekker

Wow, now most Latinos are rapists?

I am pretty sure the Donald wouldn't be able to distinguish a Columbian from a Mexican anyways.

And he did not wan to share the first stage last night with the GOP forum.... how dare those beggars who are out begging for dollars, believe they should be on the same stage as him... the anointed one.

Lets see how things go on Thursday

I think this was the kind of person the Founding fathers made sure would not lead our country.... our lesser brand of royalty... an Oligarch.... instead of a Monarch.

They knew the type all too well. He has many of the same qualities as King George.