Amazon

SCOTUS Ya'll can get your gay weddings now.

Driver1

***SCOTUS has ruled... Same sex is legal across the land.

Good deal. Live and let live.

I have always been of the opinion.. If you do not like gay weddings.... do not have one:ph34r:

BUT... if you wish to have one... it has zero effect on my life.

Driver1

***SCOTUS has ruled... Same sex is legal across the land.

I may be a fiscal conservative but I am also a "Live and let Live" social libertarian. This is the right thing to do. Kudos to the Supreme Court for the correct ruling. Now if only people would stop discriminating against the TG community, society could take a step in the right direction.

Lately I am so sick of politics as I think people on both sides of the fence throwing stones from their glass houses are sickening. Some of the morals coming from the right are good morals everyone should follow. But some on the right show nothing but intolerance to people who are different from them. But it's not only the religious right here. Some of the tolerance coming from left is the proper thing to do. Gay, Lesbian and Transgender people should NOT be discriminated against. They did not choose to be this way. They were born this way. But some people on the left still feel they are entitled to dictate to others how they are allowed to think on a huge variety of other topics and this middle fence seems to get smaller and smaller with all the political wedge issues both sides use. It's sickening.

Live and let Live I say.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

normiss

Interesting point.
I'm surrealist of sex acts will continue to be illegal in some states.
It's usually pretty telling about those states as well.

Salvador Dali, or autocorrect?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

normiss

Interesting point.
I'm surrealist of sex acts will continue to be illegal in some states.
It's usually pretty telling about those states as well.

Not at you Normiss... just replying. As a fiscal conservative/social liberal (for the most part) I think this is great. If a gay couple wants to get married who cares? I do not. I understand the argument of definitions and words having meaning and this could lead to more expansion of what marriage is which is dangerous imo but I do not think it will happen. I actually see this as a win politically for the "new kind" of conservative. This removes another platform the ultra liberals run on. So many people vote bc of one or a few social issues and ignore fiscal policy. I am happy that this is out of the way. Enjoy marriage my gay friends.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Andy9o8

What term did the Supremes use?

Take your pick!

Scalia is having a meltdown

http://www.vox.com/2015/6/26/8851173/gay-marriage-supreme-court-scalia

Justice Antonin Scalia is not at all happy with the Supreme Court's decision legalizing same-sex marriage nationwide — and his dissent shows it. Here are some of the phrases he uses to describe the decision:
"threat to American democracy"
"robs the People of... the freedom to govern themselves"
"lacking even a thin veneer of law"
"judicial Putsch"

Additionally, Scalia took several shots at the writing style of Justice Anthony Kennedy's opinion:
"[the opinion contains] mummeries and straining-to-be-memorable passages"
"The opinion is couched in a style that is as pretentious as its content is egotistic"
"the opinion's showy profundities are often profoundly incoherent"

He went on to argue that the Court is elitist and not truly representative of America (and gratuitously expressed his opinion that California is not a true Western state):

SO I guess Bill and you and Jerry ain't really Muricans

CanuckInUSA

******SCOTUS has ruled... Same sex is legal across the land.

I may be a fiscal conservative but I am also a "Live and let Live" social libertarian.

As I am too... good post.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Finally! Hopefully those dumb ass republicans won't be using gay marriage as a talking points on their election debates anymore. I'm sick and freaking tired of hearing about abortions and gay marriage from them.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Finally! Hopefully those dumb ass republicans won't be using gay marriage as a talking points on their election debates anymore. I'm sick and freaking tired of hearing about abortions and gay marriage from them.

Indeed! Now they can focus on more important issues... like fiscal responsibilities
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

***Finally! Hopefully those dumb ass republicans won't be using gay marriage as a talking points on their election debates anymore. I'm sick and freaking tired of hearing about abortions and gay marriage from them.

Indeed! Now they can focus on more important issues... like fiscal responsibilities

They have already talked a lot about that. Apparently you need a lot more money for your military.