BIGUN

THE BLACK DILEMMA [ON TOPIC]

This should make for some interesting conversation. Not wishing to infer any bias; I'll wait for some responses and then tell you my thoughts on the article.

"For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government
released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted. They created the Freedmans Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into peoples lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice-versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless hand wringing to close the achievement gap. To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to Celebrate Diversity! and Say No to Racism. Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment.

Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth would lead the way for black people. A group of elite, educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn't mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue its a problem of culture, as if culture creates peoples behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame white privilege.

But since 1965, when the elites opened Americas doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India people who are not white, not rich, and not connected have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black youths are committing half the country's violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime ridden mess.
*They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.*

Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. *They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.* The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."---

"You can't legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government doesn't first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Ian Duncan

The Baltimore Sun , May 30, 2015

ETA [ON TOPIC]
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence.

black youths are committing half the country's violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street

expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior.

I post videos showing street violence as an example of the violence which your post says is a major problem, and everyone looses their mind.

What the hell ever go ahead with your topic.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

I invite everyone to watch a few of these videos and tell me what is wrong with the picture, and how it can be fixed. Honestly click and watch a few short videos to get a broad perspective of different ages, and locations by clicking next after the video or selecting a new one in the list to the right of the video.
It adds evidence to the above post about the "failure to launch" if you will.

It is NSFW due to content and language.

http://youtu.be/JvCtTnDM0Lc
http://youtu.be/v3iRC0tCyck

I'm absolutely embarressed for you.

What in the name of God have those two videos got to do with the article?

ETA: I asked for [On Topic] twice.
Two African-American women having a slugfest is not "On Topic."
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Andy9o8

I was curious about the actual origin of this... composition, so I googled it. Found this Snopes article:

http://m.snopes.com/politics-soapbox-black-dilemma/

As I thought when reading that.... when it was posted.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Renaissance_(magazine)

American Renaissance (AR or AmRen) is a website replacing the magazine founded by Jared Taylor and published by the New Century Foundation. The website publishes original content but mainly presents news stories from various sources concerning race and political affairs.

Self-described as "the Internet's premier race-realist site",[1] American Renaissance has been termed a white supremacist publication by the Anti-Defamation League[2] and by Espeth Reeve of The Atlantic Wire.[3] It was designated a "hate group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[4]

To you both:

Thank you for the correction.
Shame on me for not delving further as I received it from a person who usually verifies such things.
http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2015/06/an-embarrassment-for-the-baltimore-sun/

Mea Culpa

<<<<<<>>>>>>

BIGUN

To you both:

Thank you for the correction.
Shame on me for not delving further as I received it from a person who usually verifies such things.
http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2015/06/an-embarrassment-for-the-baltimore-sun/

Mea Culpa

<<<<<<>>>>>>

You will note that the comment was that the article was "rife with heresies," NOT inaccuracies.

There is an observation made by Drill Instructors to the effect "you can think it, but you better not say it..." This is an example of that principle.

Dan rather was burned by the Killian documents which were consistent with accounts of GWB's service, but were physically inauthentic. What was overlooked in all the hoopla was that the fundamentals of the documents were accurate enough to imply authenticity.

The joke comes to mind about the guy who was schtupping someone on the side. Before going home, he dusts himself with chalk and gargles some beer so that when he confesses to infidelity, his wife checks him over and says "bullshit, you were hanging out with the boys, drinking and shooting pool."

Despite questions regarding authorship, there is no small merit to the observations contained in the piece. I have known guys who went to great lengths to avoid being labeled an 'oreo' for working hard to become successful, to include bringing books home in a gym bag and reverting to stereotype (the patois, the DAP, etc.) whenever in the presence of a black audience.

There are many completely accurate, dispassionate observations that constitute heresy, and much of the accepted orthodoxy regarding race is verifiable, unadulterated bullshit.

Add to that the various conflicts of interest involved, and 'improving race relations' becomes a matter of doing the same thing and expecting different results.

I prefer to live in a meritocracy that gives no points to one's ethnicity. I also realize that such a society, like a Democracy, can only work on a limited scale.

BSBD,

Winsor

BIGUN

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements....

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them.

Holy shit. I was at least expecting thinly veiled racism, I didn't think we were in line for a full on eugenics spiel.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

BIGUN

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Not end of thread.

You said you had thoughts on the article (which were presumably based on the content, not the origin) that you were going to share. What were they?

BIGUN

This should make for some interesting conversation. Not wishing to infer any bias; I'll wait for some responses and then tell you my thoughts on the article.

Dude, anything?

He posted a disgusting racist diatribe he thought would be "interesting" to discuss. You don't need to know the source to know this is the unfathomably moronic writing of a white supremacist. No need to ask Bigun's opinion here. Posting this hateful stupidity speaks for itself.