JerryBaumchen

Good for them

JerryBaumchen

Hi folks,

Some Republican candidates are returning/donating money: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/gop-candidates-return-funds-leader-hate-group-n379821

Jerry Baumchen

They knew full well from whom they were accepting it in the first place. It's only now become an embarrassment.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Hi folks,

Some Republican candidates are returning/donating money: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/gop-candidates-return-funds-leader-hate-group-n379821

Jerry Baumchen

They knew full well from whom they were accepting it in the first place. It's only now become an embarrassment.

Really are you the all knowing? Do you have any proof they knew in the first place?
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

BartsDaddy

******Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

Really are you the all knowing? Do you have any proof they knew in the first place?

Yeah I would imagine something like $1,500 getting tossed right into the bank bag without even reading the return address.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

kallend

So when can we expect Hillary to order the return of the money that foreign governments donated to the Clinton Foundation (aka, the Bill & Hillary's bribery slush fund). Or at least the donations that came from countries that support stoning of women? Or the ones that fall outside the foundation's ethics agreement with the state department?
--
Rob

BartsDaddy

******Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

Well, I suppose the donations could have been in unmarked $20 bills with non consecutive serial numbers, in a brown paper package marked "From a secret admirer".

But somehow I doubt it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>They knew full well from whom they were accepting it in the first place.

Of course. Both parties really like money, and are not too picky about where it comes from. Go through any politician's contributions and you will find a fraction coming from murderers, convicted rapists, questionable organizations etc.

billvon

Of course. Both parties really like money, and are not too picky about where it comes from. Go through any politician's contributions and you will find a fraction coming from murderers, convicted rapists, questionable organizations etc.

I dont know campaign reporting laws, or how many donations they get per day etc, but I find it REALLLY hard to believe that you expect every politician to know where every dollar is coming from by name, and history.

$1,000,000 yea, your defiantly gonna know who they are and what the are about

$10,000 yeah you might catch a name and send some kind of thank you

$1,000 I dont anyone but the person doing records, and taking the money to the bank ever sees anything about them.

$100 Pfftt thanks whoever you are.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

billvon

BASE jumpers?

rhaig

So when can we expect Hillary to order the return of the money that foreign governments donated to the Clinton Foundation (aka, the Bill & Hillary's bribery slush fund). Or at least the donations that came from countries that support stoning of women? Or the ones that fall outside the foundation's ethics agreement with the state department?

It's not her money. Hee hee. All that money went to her foundation, not her. Ha ha. In order to go to worthy causes. Chuckle chuckle wink wink.

So don't ask her to return any money that isn't hers Because it belongs to the tax shelter that they set up when Bill's Presidency ended

My wife is hotter than your wife.

>So don't ask her to return any money that isn't hers Because it belongs to the tax
>shelter that they set up when Bill's Presidency ended

Reminds me of Cheney's "Halliburton isn't really paying me! They're just paying me millions in bonuses into a special sort of fund that happens to be mine. And that is not at all like being paid."

billvon

>So don't ask her to return any money that isn't hers Because it belongs to the tax

Reminds me of Cheney's "Halliburton isn't really paying me! They're just paying me millions in bonuses into a special sort of fund that happens to be mine. And that is not at all like being paid."

Comparing anyone to Cheney has a Godwin quality to it.

billvon

Correct. It's like Obama supporters saying he's only doing what Bush did.

That Cheney did it, too, is just a further indictment, in my mind.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

SkyDekker

Wow, there's a non partisan view.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun