Amazon

9 African Americans shot in a church in Charleston SC

mpohl

You have absolutely no clue, WHATSOEVER, about German nationals. So spare us your analysis coming from a fifth-tier law school graduate.

You want to talk to me eye-to-eye. Emigrate to Germany. Live in the country for 27 years (if you even can get past immigration laws.) Become a citizen.

Until then, all your opinions are just that. Opinions, unfounded!

Walk the walk. Don't just TALK!

***The whole comment was a farce. It was satire. And nothing is just satire.

I have noticed that German nationals tend to be the greatest at adding their opinions when an event happens in the US. And how differently things are done there and how much better it is.

It's somoewhat of a point that Germany has a history of thinking it is better than everywhere else. And it led to two world wars. There still seems to be an air of superiority that is demonstrated. This has had a peaceable result for the last 70 years but we here in the US are still dealing with racists with swastika tattoos.

The legacy of self-identified supremacy and superiority is something we deal with here all the time. And aggression toward others who aren't alike or even who disagree.

Pardon my sensitivity and lack of tolerance for Germans telling me that they are better. There is going to have to be a bit more time before I can out aside what that has done twice the in the last century.

It's like telling black people in the US to get over slavery. It ended 150 years ago. Still, if I as a white guy tell a black guy to go to work, I can still understand how this can be viewed under a prism of history of white men telling black men to work.

Same with Germans telling me we're doing it wrong and they are doing it better. You were as personally involved in that stuff as I was with slavery or Jim Crow. That is not at all. And that doesn't matter.

I apologize for my tone.

That's precious.[:/]
How many PAs do you think you can get away with?

Meh, you are inconsequential.
Extremists always are.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mpohl

Ok, I'll bite.

I condemn Anvilbrother. He is a nut job waiting to happen. Seriously. In every other country he would already have been institutionalized. Here he is roaming wild and free spewing his poison.

***What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?
It keeps on happening as well, white men shooting people in America, its time for all you white people to tackle these extremists and nut jobs in your community, don't pretend you don't know who they are its YOUR communities! >:(

Your so big behind a keyboard. Let me buy you a beer and discuss it in person one day like gentlemen. I think you would be surprised at your misconceptions.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

mpohl

You have absolutely no clue, WHATSOEVER, about German nationals. So spare us your analysis coming from a fifth-tier law school graduate.

You want to talk to me eye-to-eye. Emigrate to Germany. Live in the country for 27 years (if you even can get past immigration laws.) Become a citizen.

I have noticed that German nationals tend to be the greatest at adding their opinions when an event happens in the US. And how differently things are done there and how much better it is.

It's somoewhat of a point that Germany has a history of thinking it is better than everywhere else. And it led to two world wars. There still seems to be an air of superiority that is demonstrated. This has had a peaceable result for the last 70 years but we here in the US are still dealing with racists with swastika tattoos.

The legacy of self-identified supremacy and superiority is something we deal with here all the time. And aggression toward others who aren't alike or even who disagree.

Pardon my sensitivity and lack of tolerance for Germans telling me that they are better. There is going to have to be a bit more time before I can out aside what that has done twice the in the last century.

It's like telling black people in the US to get over slavery. It ended 150 years ago. Still, if I as a white guy tell a black guy to go to work, I can still understand how this can be viewed under a prism of history of white men telling black men to work.

Same with Germans telling me we're doing it wrong and they are doing it better. You were as personally involved in that stuff as I was with slavery or Jim Crow. That is not at all. And that doesn't matter.

I apologize for my tone.

Lol, this is all I hear from you when you get all upset like you do.:D:D:D:D

Mad skilz
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Good deal.

As I am much more impressive in person than behind a keyboard. But I also like to think that you are much more reasonable in person than behind a keyboard!

Where will you buy me a beer?

Anvilbrother

***Ok, I'll bite.

I condemn Anvilbrother. He is a nut job waiting to happen. Seriously. In every other country he would already have been institutionalized. Here he is roaming wild and free spewing his poison.

***What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?
It keeps on happening as well, white men shooting people in America, its time for all you white people to tackle these extremists and nut jobs in your community, don't pretend you don't know who they are its YOUR communities! >:(

Your so big behind a keyboard. Let me buy you a beer and discuss it in person one day like gentlemen. I think you would be surprised at your misconceptions.

turtlespeed

I apologize for my tone.

Mad skilz

Seems, your skilz are not that good, too - aren't you banned from BF? And now, desperately, trying to establish yourself in SC? :ph34r:

dudeist skydiver # 3105

christelsabine

I apologize for my tone.

Mad skilz

Seems, your skilz are not that good, too - aren't you banned from BF? And now, desperately, trying to establish yourself in SC? :ph34r:

See, you proved me right again.:)

mpohl

Good deal.

As I am much more impressive in person than behind a keyboard. But I also like to think that you are much more reasonable in person than behind a keyboard!

There you go again with that air of superiority. It's why there's so much friction on here between the lot of you and us. :S
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

mpohl

Good deal.

******Ok, I'll bite.

Just kidding, I wouldn't want to meet you if you were the last person on earth.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

>In case you didn't get the memo...nine of our own were murdered by one of our own.
>Nine AMERICANS died at the hands of another AMERICAN.

In 2009, 13 AMERICANS died at the hands of another AMERICAN at Fort Hood. However, here (and in many other places both online and in the media) it was not discussed that way. Here are some examples of how it was discussed here:

"It was a clear & consise case of Terrorism. . . . how in the world did that sand nig*er get in a "No weapons zone" to begin with."

"the radio news today is focused on him being a Muslim terrorist not mentally ill, as was previously discussed. "

"Why wasn't this guy considered a traitorous enemy combatant by Obama?"

Why do you think there is such a stark difference? Why was he not referred to as an AMERICAN?

To make matters worse.

I won't even pack. Not pack, not concealed pack, not concealed double carry super-secret pack.

I don't need that shit. If you do, I don't want to meet you.
That simple.

P.S.: Guys like rweirdo (whatever) w/ his super duper, killing double pack.
I bet, he is just overcompensating for a small dick.

P.S.: That's my personal, professional opinion.

Driver1

Good deal.

There you go again with that air of superiority. It's why there's so much friction on here between the lot of you and us. :S

mpohl

To make matters worse.

I won't even pack. Not pack, not concealed pack, not concealed double carry super-secret pack.

That simple.

Good deal.

Then you better pray to God you don't run into some POS that decides to rob you with a weapon and off you with it, and as you're laying there on the ground you find yourself thinking "damn, having a gun might have prevented this from happening".

Are you prepared for that possibility? I hope it doesn't happen to you BTW.

mpohl

To make matters worse.

That simple.

Mr. Pohl, that's not nice, really. Noboy showed his dick, so: How do you know?

Really, Sir. OTOH: Pics are welcome. :|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

christelsabine

To make matters worse.

That simple.

Mr. Pohl, that's not nice, really. Noboy showed his dick, so: How do you know?

Really, Sir. OTOH: Pics are welcome. :|

Do try and reign that little chihuahua in, would you dear?

:P

Driver1

To make matters worse.

That simple.

Good deal.

Then you better pray to God you don't run into some POS that decides to rob you with a weapon and off you with it, and as you're laying there on the ground you find yourself thinking "damn, having a gun might have prevented this from happening".

Where the fuck do yall live? I can think of...actually no...a big fucking 0. 0 times I wish I had a gun.

christelsabine

What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?

In case you didn't get the memo...nine of our own were murdered by one of our own. Nine AMERICANS died at the hands of another AMERICAN. In the ongoing effort to "form a more perfect union" it sometimes, tragically, goes off the rails. And we keep seeing this everyday right now in Americans killing other Americans. Evil is evil and ya don't need to throw the race card into something that by it's very definition and evidence through millenia plagues us to this day irrespective of who or what or how. It's wrong clear and simple and that's the best you're going to get from me. I don't drink the bullshit Kool-Aid of racial politics. I spent 22 years in the military defending ALL COMMUNITIES in this country NOT just a select few.

In my substantial international travels, I like to think I did my best to be respectful of what ever country I was in and not be an ugly American in spite of the fact that on every trip, I'd hear some criticism, vitriol, whatever about MY country and the bulk of the crap I had to listen to and keep quiet about and just let it go is when I was in YOUR neck of the woods. You're entitled to your opinion but like anal orifices, everybody's got one and you've displayed yours quite well.

In the meantime, I gotta go buy some beer for you are the first I ever said this to and here goes. YOU validate the reason we kicked your asses outa here over 200 years ago and quite frankly, you got enough problems on your side of the pond to keep you very busy for a long time. So I would thank you to leave us to mourn and bury our dead.

OMG, I'm in tears. :)

How emotional....

...and how hypocritical. :(

germans are so much better...

https://news.vice.com/article/asylum-seeker-murdered-amid-anti-immigrant-sentiment-across-germany
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

JohnnyMarko

To make matters worse.

That simple.

Good deal.

Where the fuck do yall live? I can think of...actually no...a big fucking 0. 0 times I wish I had a gun.

There's a saying in skydiving... it's better to be on the ground wishing you were up there, than to be up there, going oh shit.

It's better, IMO to have one and know how to use it but not need to, than to not have one and realize it could have saved your ass or those of your loved ones.

JerryBaumchen

Hi rwieder,

just maybe he hates Christians like so many others here??

Can you name one person who has ever posted here that they hate Christians?

Jerry Baumchen

Give me a few days and I could provide you a rather exhaustive list. There are a lot of posters in the SC that do hate Christians. It is the nature of the game. Tolerant liberals hate everyone who does not agree with them.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***Hi rwieder,

just maybe he hates Christians like so many others here??

Can you name one person who has ever posted here that they hate Christians?

Jerry Baumchen

Give me a few days and I could provide you a rather exhaustive list. There are a lot of posters in the SC that do hate Christians. It is the nature of the game. Tolerant liberals hate everyone who does not agree with them.

You do take a ton of shit on here. I always wonder what keeps bringing you back.

I understand that dropzone is a world wide page....but I'd guess the majority of posters are American. We have a certain percentage of these that agree with the basic idea that America is fucked up.....others that think America is ok....others that think she does no wrong.

I get the issue.

I was doing a search trying to find a bunch of threads where you get Americans talking about how FUCKED up say Germany is. I mean on and on.

I think some people are confused because we don't spend time pointing out the screw up points of there country.

Just a thought cause I just don't get why some many people from other countries get such enjoyment out of pointing out all the problems with America.

Weird.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

To make matters worse.

That simple.

Have a lot of knowledge about that do you. You said it not me.

Nine AMERICANS died at the hands of another AMERICAN. In the ongoing effort to "form a more perfect union" it sometimes, tragically, goes off the rails. And we keep seeing this everyday right now in Americans killing other Americans. Evil is evil and ya don't need to throw the race card into something that by it's very definition and evidence through millenia plagues us to this day irrespective of who or what or how.

Yeah. Racism is a constant throughout human history. So how does recognising it constitute 'playing the race card' and how does ignoring it constitute seeing things clearly?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

There is racism. And the is severe mental health issues. When someone goes out and kills people like this it's the mental issue doing the killing, and the racial issue gets all the airtime.