Amazon

9 African Americans shot in a church in Charleston SC

What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?
It keeps on happening as well, white men shooting people in America, its time for all you white people to tackle these extremists and nut jobs in your community, don't pretend you don't know who they are its YOUR communities! >:(

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

piisfish

Another tragic waste of life. How long until the NRA call for all preachers to be armed?

In Texas, Our new Govenor, Gregg Abbott did just that....Open Carry, not concealed. I carry 2, every where I go, even church, (Concealed) I cannot understand for the life of me why someone in the congregation didn't have a gun.

It is a CHURCH. Since when do people go armed to CHURCH ?
A Church is a peace haven. Always been. Always will. I believe pretty universally, in all (or most) religions. Unlest you are a fucking nutter extremist.

An inspection of churches built over the centuries shows that many were designed as fortified structures, with an assortment of military features.

Churches have historically been used for offensive and defensive purposes in conflict after conflict. In addition, churches have been at the epicenter of a variety of political movements, despite the supposed separation between things religious and political.

As I noted previously, being armed when going to church was both the norm and legally mandated in 17th century religious fanatic Massachusetts, at the very least.

All too many 'churches' were founded by nutter extremists of one stripe or another, so it is oddly fitting.

BSBD,

Winsor

Skyrad

What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?
It keeps on happening as well, white men shooting people in America, its time for all you white people to tackle these extremists and nut jobs in your community, don't pretend you don't know who they are its YOUR communities! >:(

Bad Honky! Naughty, naughty Honky!

Skyrad

No one is saying anything about it here because its a given. The title was all that needed to be said to condemn the actions. Dont confuse silence with acceptance. Im also pretty sure NO one here has personally known a white mass murderer and just ignored all the warning signs until the deed was done. I would gladly eat crow if that person here would step up and say they did. You act like all white people know every white murderer the U.S. is a HUGE fucking place for these nut jobs to spread out.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

ibx

There is so much wrong with you just wrote it's actually quite unbelievable that an educated man has such simple world view. I'll try to explain.

It's kinda line wondering whether Germany is going to start another world war. In order to make sure that doesn't happen the US maintained a military presence over yonder. And Germany has been forced to behave xfor 70 years now.

The real reason for the strong American military presence was Russia, if you'd payed any attention in history class you would know that the cold war started pretty much right after WW2 and the enemy was literally behind a wall in Germany. The US was very interested in holding a strong strategic influence in Europe as counter point to Warsaw pact and Germany was perfect for that due the divide and lost war. I'm not even going to start with the economic reasons for the US involvement because that would make my answer even more complicated.

But if it makes you feel better, the US was only here to hold gun to our chests.
actually, you are both right, but you won't admit that.

It's not a matter of fear anymore. It's a matter of security. Really. What are the chances that Germany is going to start another world war? The answer is zero so long as we have civilized people with guns of all sizes letting Germans know that the war will be over before they have a chance to really get it going.

Do you really think that's the only reason Germany hasn't started another war?

Right now Germany has one of the most pacifist societies on earth. Every time Germany wants to get involved in any conflict there is major outcry and huge public debate.

and look at what it took to beat y'all into that much submission.[:/]

In the last 70 years only one our countries could be considered a war monger... Guess which one. And it's not that the US didn't repeatedly request German military involvement in their various adventures, you know, as thank you for protecting us from the Russians, hell Germany even has troops in Afghanistan.

So, too, do people carry guns in the US. No, Germans don't scare us. We scare them. Germans won't dare start shit with Americans around. So, too, do Americans have guns in public.

If Germany is peaceful because you have us outgunned why does the US have highest violent crime rate of any 1st world country?
Flawless logic.

And note: I have less fear of a member of the American public than I do of a German airline pilot.

To add another incredibly stupid comment in the same spirit, I feel safer with a German pilot than any American police officer.

i would qualify that with "certain". As in, I feel safer with certain German pilots, and certain American police officers.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Anvilbrother

***What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?

No one is saying anything about it here because its a given. The title was all that needed to be said to condemn the actions. Dont confuse silence with acceptance. Im also pretty sure NO one here has personally known a white mass murderer and just ignored all the warning signs until the deed was done. I would gladly eat crow if that person here would step up and say they did. You act like all white people know every white murderer the U.S. is a HUGE fucking place for these nut jobs to spread out.

I'm sure someone (or a bunch of someones) must have known that Roof was a nutjob.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Should you make the decision to post this in the forums, know if you do, you'll also be admitting to being a ru*p rider.

You make any more physical threatening emails to me and I will have the authorities in contact with you.
I get it that you hate me for having an opinion, and if you truly care so little for communicating with me, why are you repeatedly doing it? You're impossible to understand, especially for someone supposedly so well educated and wealthy. Why you feel it's important to try and impress me is very strange.
STOP THREATENING ME.

:S:S:S

Now who wants to see the insanity in the PM?:D:D:D

normiss

Should you make the decision to post this in the forums, know if you do, you'll also be admitting to being a ru*p rider.

You make any more physical threatening emails to me and I will have the authorities in contact with you.
I get it that you hate me for having an opinion, and if you truly care so little for communicating with me, why are you repeatedly doing it? You're impossible to understand, especially for someone supposedly so well educated and wealthy. Why you feel it's important to try and impress me is very strange.
STOP THREATENING ME.

been amazoned huh.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Various people to me: Why don't you accept PMs?

This is why. 2 or 3 times getting that shit, and I just shut it down.

p.s. - I believe the "rule" that you don't publicly re-post PMs has exceptions. In my book, if someone uses a forum's PMs to threaten or personally harass, all bets are off, and they can be outed. PMs ain't momma's apron to hide behind.

ibx

There is so much wrong with you just wrote it's actually quite unbelievable that an educated man has such simple world view. I'll try to explain.

It's kinda line wondering whether Germany is going to start another world war. In order to make sure that doesn't happen the US maintained a military presence over yonder. And Germany has been forced to behave xfor 70 years now.

The real reason for the strong American military presence was Russia, if you'd payed any attention in history class you would know that the cold war started pretty much right after WW2 and the enemy was literally behind a wall in Germany. The US was very interested in holding a strong strategic influence in Europe as counter point to Warsaw pact and Germany was perfect for that due the divide and lost war. I'm not even going to start with the economic reasons for the US involvement because that would make my answer even more complicated.

But if it makes you feel better, the US was only here to hold gun to our chests.

It's not a matter of fear anymore. It's a matter of security. Really. What are the chances that Germany is going to start another world war? The answer is zero so long as we have civilized people with guns of all sizes letting Germans know that the war will be over before they have a chance to really get it going.

Do you really think that's the only reason Germany hasn't started another war?

Right now Germany has one of the most pacifist societies on earth. Every time Germany wants to get involved in any conflict there is major outcry and huge public debate.

In the last 70 years only one our countries could be considered a war monger... Guess which one. And it's not that the US didn't repeatedly request German military involvement in their various adventures, you know, as thank you for protecting us from the Russians, hell Germany even has troops in Afghanistan.

So, too, do people carry guns in the US. No, Germans don't scare us. We scare them. Germans won't dare start shit with Americans around. So, too, do Americans have guns in public.

If Germany is peaceful because you have us outgunned why does the US have highest violent crime rate of any 1st world country?
Flawless logic.

And note: I have less fear of a member of the American public than I do of a German airline pilot.

To add another incredibly stupid comment in the same spirit, I feel safer with a German pilot than any American police officer.

He knows history. He just likes yanking your chains. For all the shit you guys heap on us for our social shortcomings, most of which has no effect on your lives over there, he's here to throw them back in your faces with your history. :P

Because..... LUBITZ!!!!!!!!!! :P
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

piisfish

Another tragic waste of life. How long until the NRA call for all preachers to be armed?

In Texas, Our new Govenor, Gregg Abbott did just that....Open Carry, not concealed. I carry 2, every where I go, even church, (Concealed) I cannot understand for the life of me why someone in the congregation didn't have a gun.

It is a CHURCH. Since when do people go armed to CHURCH ?
A Church is a peace haven. Always been. Always will. I believe pretty universally, in all (or most) religions. Unlest you are a fucking nutter extremist.

Yeah, a church should be a peace haven, in utopia. There should never be a need to carry... But alas, this is NOT utopia. This, is reality.

Churches over the years have invariably become targets because of that very notion of them being a gun-free zone for criminals to go in and do what they want to do without fear of being shot at. Plenty of examples out there but I do not have the time to google it.

RMK

you know where it is. Come get it.

Did everyone understand that??

Are you 10 yrs old and slyly posting as an adult here or is the avatar of the late middle-age man with stylish mullet haircut you?

No, he is a grown man. Doesn't always act like one though. Argue with him long enough, and he will do the inevitable... PA you in a PM. :P

Skyrad

Trust me, I want that pathetic little shit to fry for what he did. The death penalty fits such a crime.

Happy now? :P

kallend

******What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?

I'm sure someone (or a bunch of someones) must have known that Roof was a nutjob.

I would like to know WHY Roof's roommate knew he was planning something like this for 6 months and did nothing. >:(

normiss

STOP THREATENING ME.

I do! :D:D:D

For a church-going person, he sure is hateful sometimes. :S

Skyrad

I think in this case... since he has confessed to a "mission" the governor of the state of South Carolina has said outright that he must be considered for the ultimate penalty.

I wonder how many of our compassionate conservatives will call for the death penalty... or is that just reserved for people of color in the minds of those in the bible belt who jump on that bandwagon at the drop of a hat.

Driver1

*********What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?

I would like to know WHY Roof's roommate knew he was planning something like this for 6 months and did nothing. >:(if that is indeed true, they are, at least in part, culpable too then.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Amazon

***What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?

I think in this case... since he has confessed to a "mission" the governor of the state of South Carolina has said outright that he must be considered for the ultimate penalty.

I wonder how many of our compassionate conservatives will call for the death penalty... or is that just reserved for people of color in the minds of those in the bible belt who jump on that bandwagon at the drop of a hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8 :D

Amazon

It's reserved for anyone, anyone at all, that commits a heinous crime like this.

turtlespeed

******What is interesting is all the white people posting in this thread but where are the condemnations? Why aren't you white people condemning this shooting by one of your own?

It's reserved for anyone, anyone at all, that commits a heinous crime like this.

Indeed. For those people, rehabilitation, is impossible.

Wait til he goes to trial. I bet you he won't show any remorse.

piisfish

Trust me, I want that pathetic little shit to fry for what he did. The death penalty fits such a crime.

I think he should hang.

Somebody suggested elsewhere to lay him flat in a pool full of piranha... Also to duct tape a plastic bag over his head and kick him in the nuts several times... There are some demented minds out there. :D

Driver1

I suspect the undercurrent of Skyrad's post - and he can correct me if I'm wrong - is that every time there's a crime committed by a Muslim, all the redneck droolers in the US holler, "Where's the Muslim outrage??" - you know, as if Jamile and his family, being Muslim, are moral reprobates for not holding a condemnatory press conference every time there's a terrorist act somewhere. Same goes for every time a black man commits a heinous crime against a white person: " Where's the outrage from black leaders? Sharpton!! Jesse Jackson!!"

And, so, I suspect, it's a bit of ironic "Right back atcha."

My challenge to all the racist mother-fuckers who post racist mother-fucking shit on these boards regularly: Hey, guys, this guy makes even you look bad. Well, worse. Where's the outrage?

Anvilbrother

***Should you make the decision to post this in the forums, know if you do, you'll also be admitting to being a ru*p rider.

STOP THREATENING ME.

been amazoned huh.

And do we need revisit the love and light of yours???