jgoose71

If you can choose your sex, why not choose your race?

This dumb bitch just keeps digging deeper and deeper... Now saying there's no proof she's biologically related to her white parents. Even her dad is like "wow".

I hope he calls her bluff and gets started on a DNA test.

Get the Dolezals on the Maury Povich show! :D:D:D

http://www.people.com/article/rachel-dolezal-biological-proof-parents-dna-test

There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

jgoose71

I do see your point. Identify yourself however you want as long as you don't use that identification to fraudulently receive gains meant for some else....

maybe the point is just the opposite - maybe 'gains' shouldn't be reserved for pointless demographics, but for abilities and potential that need to be earned through actions, not just existing

cosmetic differences are supposed to be ignored - they aren't performance based, they aren't need based, they are discriminatory at the base and damaging to the very thing they were intended to address. This women had enough passion and skill to get to a very important position - but she had to lie about something that shouldn't matter one bit.

the whole situation could be a refresh to the world about little things like judging someone based on their abilities rather than skin color

now the 'lie' thing would have to be considered separately from it though.....'content of one's character' etc matters too

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Driver1

This dumb bitch just keeps digging deeper and deeper... Now saying there's no proof she's biologically related to her white parents. Even her dad is like "wow".

From the article it is clear she was actually born in Kenya.

winsor

***This dumb bitch just keeps digging deeper and deeper... Now saying there's no proof she's biologically related to her white parents. Even her dad is like "wow".

From the article it is clear she was actually born in Kenya.

Funny enough her birth certificate says Hawaii.

At a high school commencement speech Sunday at the Duke Ellington School for the Arts, comedian Dave Chappelle gave the best response yet to the still-unfolding case of Rachel Dolezal.

"There's a white lady posing as a black lady," he said, according to the Washington Post. "There is not one thing that woman accomplished that she couldn't have done as a white woman. There's no reason! She just needed the braids! I don't know what she was doing."

Iago

******Precisely the point, although there may in fact be other cases we're not thinking of.

For instance, I look like hell for my age. Can I self-identify as a 65-year-old, retire, and start collecting my pensions? Probably not.

I do see your point. Identify yourself however you want as long as you don't use that identification to fraudulently receive gains meant for some else....

The problem, however, is that the country has divided its self so much legally and socially that it's pretty hard to do now a days. So many different special programs for women and minorities that they have crept into just about every aspect of every day lives, to include college applications, job hiring requirements, grants, and social services.

Because of all the excess laws and regulations, we are now skirting on the edge of yet another disaster... go figure....:S

Screw it.

Let's just have a lottery system. When you're born they pull a chit out of a hat and put that on your birth certificate.

We an even have an annual draft like that Chappelle show skit.

What was that Bullworth line?

Something about a program of 'voluntary procreative racial deconstruction.' Fukin' awesome.

What do you do with all the hanging chads?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Iago

************Precisely the point, although there may in fact be other cases we're not thinking of.

For instance, I look like hell for my age. Can I self-identify as a 65-year-old, retire, and start collecting my pensions? Probably not.

The problem, however, is that the country has divided its self so much legally and socially that it's pretty hard to do now a days. So many different special programs for women and minorities that they have crept into just about every aspect of every day lives, to include college applications, job hiring requirements, grants, and social services.

Because of all the excess laws and regulations, we are now skirting on the edge of yet another disaster... go figure....:S

Screw it.

Let's just have a lottery system. When you're born they pull a chit out of a hat and put that on your birth certificate.

We an even have an annual draft like that Chappelle show skit.

What was that Bullworth line?

Something about a program of 'voluntary procreative racial deconstruction.' Fukin' awesome.

What do you do with all the hanging chads?

They get to cross-race. You know, dress like an African and speak Chinese.

Kinda like this? :D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wJgabpaqyM

I know its not exactly what you meant, but its what I thought of

cvfd1399

I have to think she stepped on a few deserving actual African Americans along her way and filled slots they would have otherwise been able to take. Who knows how their lives ended up.

Was she the best candidate for the jobs? Did the organization benefit from her leadership? Were they happy with her performance prior?

If yes, why does her personal life matter?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas

***I have to think she stepped on a few deserving actual African Americans along her way and filled slots they would have otherwise been able to take. Who knows how their lives ended up.

Was she the best candidate for the jobs? Did the organization benefit from her leadership? Were they happy with her performance prior?

And if she really had the balls to do the job, why resign? Couldn't take the heat?

Typical white cunt.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Bolas

***I have to think she stepped on a few deserving actual African Americans along her way and filled slots they would have otherwise been able to take. Who knows how their lives ended up.

Because she is not black. In the name of equality we have to insert race every chance we get.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Well, there are NAACP chapter heads who aren't black. They just aren't also liars (possibly self-deluded ones) about that issue. My father was a member of the NAACP for many years.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Rachel Dolezal was raised by some very messed up parents. Given the sickness of her parents, it is no wonder that she remade herself into something far different that her parents wanted. Is is pretty sick what some of the fundy "Christians" do in the name of religious beliefs.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/06/17/rachel_dolezal_was_raised_by_strict_fundamentalists_the_revelation_sheds.html

Andy9o8

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

And two Wongs don't make a white! Bwahaaah!

They can if they are cousins.

funjumper101

Rachel Dolezal was raised by some very messed up parents. Given the sickness of her parents, it is no wonder that she remade herself into something far different that her parents wanted. Is is pretty sick what some of the fundy "Christians" do in the name of religious beliefs.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/06/17/rachel_dolezal_was_raised_by_strict_fundamentalists_the_revelation_sheds.html

Do a google search. There is a lot of contaditory stories coming out. Some even back by ....:o... facts!!!
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

funjumper101

Rachel Dolezal was raised by some very messed up parents. Given the sickness of her parents, it is no wonder that she remade herself into something far different that her parents wanted.

this seems true - she's pretty damaged and tried to find a way to cope as anyone would

but, in the end, she is mixing up cosmetic details (race, whatever) with something that she's inferring about race - a particular culture or set of values.

I find that quite racist to assume one only has a certain culture or values to be inherent based on skin color

or, if more simpler - "these people will only accept me if I look like them" what a slap in the face

not surprising considering her upbringing I guess

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Andy9o8

Maybe two bongs make it right?

turtlespeed

Maybe two bongs make it right?

And sing Kumbaya... :D

To anyone else who cares enough to read, consider this point:

If you misrepresent yourself in any way on a job application or resume to get a certain position, and then its found out later that you lied, like Rachel did, don't you think that's reason enough to lose the position you gained? Plenty of examples of that happened in the past. One of the most famous was George O'Leary, who interviewed for and won the Notre Dame football coach position, and then was fired what, weeks later, for embellishing his resume.

Fact is, Rachel misrepresented who she was, and deserved to lose her job over it.

If she would have been honest in the beginning by saying "I'm white, but culturally, I feel black" and the NAACP accepted it, then all this is a non-issue.

Amazon

***Every dog breeder knows that while pure breeds may be worth more money, they tend to have health and behavioral issues....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Seriously though, I could care less about blood lines. Here in America we are all pretty much mutts now. The sooner people realize that and stop with the identity politics the sooner we can move on to more important stuff....

.... like the content of peoples character.....

Didn't some black guy say something about that?????

Yeah and a Rebublican one at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brenthutch

******Every dog breeder knows that while pure breeds may be worth more money, they tend to have health and behavioral issues....:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Seriously though, I could care less about blood lines. Here in America we are all pretty much mutts now. The sooner people realize that and stop with the identity politics the sooner we can move on to more important stuff....

.... like the content of peoples character.....

Didn't some black guy say something about that?????

Yeah and a Rebublican one at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A far different Republican Party I can assure you... The Party of Lincoln is that in name only today.

POLINO

jgoose71

This girl has been passing her self off as black for years, and is now a prominent figure in the Spokane Wa chapter of the NAACP.

Thing is, she was born white. But in the day and age where you can choose your sex, despite the chromosomes you were born with, is it now reasonable to think you can choose your race?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-big-question-in-the-naacp-rachel-dolezal-case-why/ar-BBl4En2

I think I want to change species. Can I be transspecial?

Andy9o8

you're aready special, Clint. That's good enough for us.

But I want to be TRANS-special.