Driver1

No white man is safe from brutality by LEOs

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-killed-an-unarmed-white-man-in-iowa-and-his-community-didnt-seem-to-notice/ar-BBkZMW8

This proves anybody can get hurt or killed by police.

The community's reaction to it is an example that "uppity" members of society should learn to follow.

:P
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

piisfish

that means that whit people don't care for their bro's [:/]

They just know you don't get stupid in front of LEOs, and if you do, you get whatever's coming to you. :P
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

***that means that whit people don't care for their bro's [:/]

They just know you don't get stupid in front of LEOs, and if you do, you get whatever's coming to you. :Pworld population would be far less if we applied everywhere death penalty for "getting stupid" :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I don't know where you learned civics and American history. At the risk of those of us on this side repeating ourselves: The drooling knuckle-draggers fail to recognize that there isn't an institutional history of LEOs in the US being brutal to white people because they're white. So, as Wendy said in the other thread, they think that individual examples of a white person being abused by police negate 150 years of post-Civil War history of how black people have been, and still are, treated by LEOs... far, far more than it happens to white people.

So. You can preach to the grunting choir all you want, and they'll lap it up as you validate each other, but it really means nothing.

Andy9o8

I don't know where you learned civics and American history. At the risk of those of us on this side repeating ourselves: The drooling knuckle-draggers fail to recognize that there isn't an institutional history of LEOs in the US being brutal to white people because they're white. So, as Wendy said in the other thread, they think that individual examples of a white person being abused by police negate 150 years of post-Civil War history of how black people have been, and still are, treated by LEOs... far, far more than it happens to white people.

So. You can preach to the grunting choir all you want, and they'll lap it up as you validate each other, but it really means nothing.

They do love a SEEE SEE.... THEY DO IT TO EVERYONE...
Both parties are the same..... etc etc etc...

Andy9o8

Correct. We are seeing a move toward equality where all races are being abused. I cannot help but consider that the outcry against policing in general is due to LEOs now starting to treat white people like they've treated black people all along.

This is what the black people have been talking about all these decades? White people are now getting a sense of it. No, they are not safe from it. Times have changed. And now white men, too, need to watch their backs.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

move toward equality where all races are being abused

viva proactive social engineering - good intentions, but bad (predictable) results

pick a cause -

(change starts with individuals behaving better - anything else is likely counter productive to whatever starts with positive (or nefarious) intentions)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

We are seeing a move toward equality where all races are being abused. I cannot help but consider that the outcry against policing in general is due to LEOs now starting to treat white people like they've treated black people all along.

I think you're kidding yourself. I guess time will tell.

ETA: The outcry is because thanks to technology it's increasingly being caught on video. Personal camcorders started to become popular in the late 1980s. The Rodney King beating, leading to the LA riots in response, occurred in 1992. That was probably the starting point.

Andy9o8

We are seeing a move toward equality where all races are being abused. I cannot help but consider that the outcry against policing in general is due to LEOs now starting to treat white people like they've treated black people all along.

It's possible. And I think you are correct. I don't think white people have it nearly as bad as blacks today. But white people are getting a glimpse. As I wrote, it is something I am considering and thinking about even though I am not convinced this is the case.

On top of that, YouTube has so many videos that it's not something g that can be denied anymore.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

It's possible. And I think you are correct. I don't think white people have it nearly as bad as blacks today. But white people are getting a glimpse. As I wrote, it is something I am considering and thinking about even though I am not convinced this is the case.

On top of that, YouTube has so many videos that it's not something g that can be denied anymore.

Don't forget the amount of poor folk in general who become fodder for the private prison system thru revenue enhancement in certain parts of the country. There is still a proportional imbalance in poor blacks being caught up.... in many of those places...

Andy9o8

Do you know the difference between raw numbers and proportions of subsets?
No, I don't suppose you do.

There's a Negro problem in this country, all right, and it's right Here.

Here and I just thought there was a white cunt problem.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Do you know the difference between raw numbers and proportions of subsets?

Wendy's gonna kick your ass.

Andy9o8

******Do you know the difference between raw numbers and proportions of subsets?

Wendy's gonna kick your ass.

I love her like a sister, so we could fight like siblings.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

regulator

When you can't come up with a valid point on your own you have to resort to negro tactics. I'm talking about you.

You know damn well that anyone who posts in a race based thread here is racist. It's just a fact of life.

The real noodle blower is how much. Those that disagree or are the most emphatic are the more racist.

Andy9o8

Do you know the difference between raw numbers and proportions of subsets?

From Regulator's article:

“Over the span of more than a decade, 2,151 whites died by being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks. In that respect, Medved is correct,” said PolitiFact.

But PolitiFact gave his assertion a “half true” rating because whites make up 63 percent of the population, while blacks make up just 12 percent.

But at the same time the article doesn't address other things as well like the neighborhoods that police might respond most to, OR, who is most likely to do something stupid, like, try to beat up the police officer and take his gun. There are lots of variables, but to say the system is "racist" is a little out there.

Andy, I hate to say this but I think you are starting to go off the deep end a little. We need a base line question:

Is pool racist because the game ends when the white ball knocks the black ball off the table?
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Amazon

***When you can't come up with a valid point on your own you have to resort to negro tactics. I'm talking about you.

Ever thought of taking a DNA test?????

Ever thought of loosening the plastic clips on your jock strap? Let that thing breathe. You might feel like a man again.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
regulator

******When you can't come up with a valid point on your own you have to resort to negro tactics. I'm talking about you.

Ever thought of taking a DNA test?????

Ever thought of loosening the plastic clips on your jock strap? Let that thing breathe. You might feel like a man again.

Niiiiice.. that the best you got????:D:D:D:D:D:D