quade

Anyone want to predict how this goes down?

More on this moron.

http://xtribune.com/2015/05/bikers-plan-rally-to-give-muslims-the-big-middle-finger-heres-the-details/#
So, he intends for it to be an armed confrontation.

https://www.th-th.connect.facebook.com/scrappyphx.rider
Guy's Facebook page.

http://bridge.georgetown.edu/in-arizona-bikers-plan-armed-protest-outside-of-mosque/
Another article.

While I haven't found a direct link to him yet on a white power web site... This has white power stink all over it.

More later after I get back from my evening cardio.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

Anybody want to make a prediction how this goes down?

It will go down in Infamy....who'da thunk that the end of Islam would come by the hand of Atheism. Millions of southern Christians will abandon their faith....Atheists will rule!

Arrogant Bastard for everyone!
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Well, I'm going to guess it will go down similar to the one in Texas a couple weeks ago.

The local Muslim community will ignore it, as they should.

The event will have good security. Probably off duty cops.

There is a chance that a few idiots will try something stupid and attack.

Given the culture in Arizona, unless they manage to sneak in with a fairly large number of attackers, they will be taken out before they get into the door.

And Daesh will claim that it was their idea, and that it was "intended for the attackers to die" to show their willingness to give their lives for their cause.

Regardless of his background or beliefs, his intention to do this to show the Islamic radicals that people won't be terrorized into silence is something I like.

Yes, he's being an asshole.
But the Islamic assholes who threaten to kill (or actually kill) anyone who "offends" them are worse.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

quade

Fairly certain this guy is only hiding behind the "atheist" label

lol...ya, what was I thinking? He must not me a real atheist...Those guys are never hostile against religion.

I find it interesting that people can be just fine with motorcycle clubs not putting bottom rockers on their vests out of fear of the one percenters, but don't want anyone to kowtow to Muslims.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I find it interesting that those who kowtow to mulsims and thugs won't kowtow to chistians and bikers....

I've been close friends of all and kowtow to some and none...we're all assholes and angles...

Edit...
I know that doesn't make much sense, but I'm hoping u get the point...

wmw999

I find it interesting that people can be just fine with motorcycle clubs not putting bottom rockers on their vests out of fear of the one percenters, but don't want anyone to kowtow to Muslims.

Wendy P.

I'm not aware of any bike clubs publicly stating that they will kill anyone who puts a bottom rocker on their colors.

And the three element patch is a hallmark of the outlaw clubs, although there are lots of "non-one-percent" clubs that wear it.

But many (most?) people who know clubs and the protocols know perfectly well that a bottom rocker "claims territory." And if you're going to claim it, you'd better be prepared to defend it.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I liken this to when there is an event or organized protest that police worry will turn violent so police are out in large numbers in full combat riot gear.

Sometimes people become so enraged over the police presence, they start rioting and looting, not realizing they're just proving the police were right. The best reaction is to remain peaceful and make them look like idiots.

So it's up to the Muslims in that area. They can attempt to injure or kill the protestors proving them right, or they can remain peaceful and make them look like idiots.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yet another clown to distract people from more important stuff. Remember, when weird viruses and people like this one appear in the media its time to focus on a background picture. More than likely you'll see politicians stealing something from u
'Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?'
'That is the only time a man can be brave.'
George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

DanG

Keep in mind that the attack on the last Mohammed drawing contest didn't come from local Muslims. A couple of guys drove for hours to get there.

You are correct. They drove to Texas from the Mosque this guy is protesting in front of. His stated reason is to draw out any more Muslims who want to attack free speech.

Regardless of your feeling on the matter, it is a good way to draw out any more extremists... although I do have mixed feeling about looking for a fight like this.:|
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

I'm not aware of any mosque stating the same in the US either. Must individuals. But my HOG club in Houston in the 90's definitely didn't wear bottom rockers because of the Bandidos. Stated out loud.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

quade

Fairly certain this guy is only hiding behind the "atheist" label in much the same way he's wrapping himself in the flag and first amendment.

Much like flag burners. This is a provocation.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Coreeece

Where's rehmwa? He's had the best description for these types of displays of "free speech."

the strawmanning and namecalling and baiting has been exceptionally childish lately, So I've just been checking in a little bit for opportunities to mock threads and entertain myself

I haven't read the link yet

edit:

The asshole "I'm fed up, I've had it (etc etc etc)" pretty much says it all, he's an emotional infant and he's throwing a tantrum.

The muslim leader acknowledges the guy's right to speech then he notes that it's not really productive speech though - "they are not looking for an intellectual conversation, they are looking to stir up......" and he tells everyone to refuse to play along. That's the good response and I hope everyone follows his lead.

IF any INDIVIDUALS act out violently from either group or from outside either group - would need to be sorted out and arrested. And if it does happen, I still wouldn't assume validates anyone's assumptions about the nature of islam, bikers, marines, atheists in general

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

The muslim leader acknowledges the guy's right to speech then he notes that it's not really productive speech though - "they are not looking for an intellectual conversation, they are looking to stir up......" and he tells everyone to refuse to play along. That's the good response and I hope everyone follows his lead.

We all hope that is what happens. Nothing bad comes out of this. However, if some muslim gets pissed and decides to attack, and gets shot down, that's one less guy to worry about later.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

We all hope that is what happens. Nothing bad comes out of this. However, if some muslim gets pissed and decides to attack, and gets shot down, that's one less guy to worry about later.

and if one atheist, biker, etc decides to attack and gets shot down, that's also on less guy to worry about later

In either scenario, I'd prefer the attacker gets arrested and put on trial. Maybe it'll spark some discussion about discourteous in-your-face angry "speech", and about fringy violent types and how we all need to deal with both.

In this case, one side is already lost. But perhaps local Muslims will get to show they, at least, are the adults in this specific scenario.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

***We all hope that is what happens. Nothing bad comes out of this. However, if some muslim gets pissed and decides to attack, and gets shot down, that's one less guy to worry about later.

and if one atheist, biker, etc decides to attack and gets shot down, that's also on less guy to worry about later

In either scenario, I'd prefer the attacker gets arrested and put on trial. Maybe it'll spark some discussion about discourteous in-your-face angry "speech", and about fringy violent types and how we all need to deal with both.

In this case, one side is already lost. But perhaps local Muslims will get to show they, at least, are the adults in this specific scenario.

I hope they do. And don't forget the outsiders as well. You never know where they could come in from. They just need to ignore this event.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!