airdvr

Deadly month sees 35 killings in Baltimore

Batts last week said police are struggling to stop violence in West Baltimore, where officers have been routinely surrounded by dozens of people, video cameras and hostility while performing basic police work since the death of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old who died after suffering a spinal cord injury while in police custody. The Western District, the site of Gray's arrest and the epicenter of the protests and rioting that followed his death, has seen the majority of the city's recent shootings and homicides, which are coming faster than they have in eight years.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-memorial-day-homicides-20150525-story.html#page=2

I think this is what happens when the public doesn't want the police around. They'll oblige.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

Batts last week said police are struggling to stop violence in West Baltimore, where officers have been routinely surrounded by dozens of people, video cameras and hostility while performing basic police work since the death of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old who died after suffering a spinal cord injury while in police custody. The Western District, the site of Gray's arrest and the epicenter of the protests and rioting that followed his death, has seen the majority of the city's recent shootings and homicides, which are coming faster than they have in eight years.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-memorial-day-homicides-20150525-story.html#page=2

I think this is what happens when the public doesn't want the police around. They'll oblige.

I spend a lot of time in Baltimore, and am not at all worried about the violence perpetrated between the parties that are at each other's throats.

It is not a racial thing per se, in that the areas I frequent are quite diverse, as well as quite safe.

I think the point is that criminals killing each other is not all that much of a problem in the grand scheme of things. So long as they leave civilians of any persuasion alone, it's hard to get worked up about it.

BSBD,

Winsor

Really?

Boomerdog

Rich and vibrant culture. Let 'em all kill each other.

Yup...that about says it.

+1

From the Texas Biker Gang Massacre Thread:

SkyDekker: When are the leaders of the white and latino community going to stand up and denounce this?

Boomerdog: Perhaps, because there is no need to address the racial issues (because they are not there) in order to to understand the rage of a bunch white dumbs peckerheads. They are criminals clear and simple so just WTF does race have to do with this?

And yet in this thread Boomerdog gives a big "+1" to "Rich and vibrant culture. Let 'em all kill each other". So let's all face it. In this thread, these guys aren't referring to generic criminals; they're referring to generic Niggers. They just don't want to get caught using the word outside their barstools.

Andy,

Dirtbags are dirtbags. They come in all sizes shapes ethnicity, etc.
Their grievances, turf, this, that, whatever, are a pretext, violence is their objective.

I grew up in the 'hood and I saw all the bullshit done in the name of; pick one of the above or if you have your brand of rumble, throw it in as well.

Rich and vibrant culture. Let 'em all kill each other.

Here's a solution. Round up all the rioters and rabble-rousers. Turn them into gladiators. Set up a cage. Two men enter, one man leaves. Have a tournament. Make a multi-million dollar deal to televise via PPV. Half the proceeds go to clean out the hood and slums of Baltimore and replace 'em with nice clean affordable low-income housing.

ETA - oh and jobs for all unemployed.

Win-Win for all.

You're welcome.

:P
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!