cvfd1399

Would you be ok with Americans being able to legally consume THC.

Amazon

***(Singing) I was gunna reply . . . But, I got high . . .

Cool ... I support your right to pollute yourself in any way you wish. I suggest you comply with local laws though....just sayin

I was just climbing stairs.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have mixed feelings but the majority are negative. I voted no. Looking at the sorry state this country is in following the 60s I have concluded that marijuana played a part.

It is going to get worse. No since in throwing more fuel on the fire.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I haven't used it myself, nor would I, but I don't see the point in telling people what they may or may not do with their own bodies since I'm not an asshole.

Weed, cocaine, ecstasy, LSD, whatever. If you wanna use 'em in your own home, go wild. The war on drugs is a waste of money and lives, and is responsible for far, far more harm to our society than the drugs are.
cavete terrae.

winsor

*********I'm good with it used in moderation. Of course when did anyone do anything in moderation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

People with self control...????

Us casual users have no problem with self control...

There's always going to be those few idiots though

I'm reminded of a political cartoon from some eons back. It show two beefy policemen walking side by side, and one of them says "I tried marijuana once - it made me want to rape and kill."

Here's a nice follow up on that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwQL9ZzJTX0
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

RonD1120

I have mixed feelings but the majority are negative. I voted no. Looking at the sorry state this country is in following the 60s I have concluded that marijuana played a part.

It is going to get worse. No since in throwing more fuel on the fire.

You are either for freedom or you are not... it is a pretty simple concept.

Personally I don't drink or drug..... beyond a stray GOOD beer once in a great while. Past behavior at boogies I would indulge in some spirits... it was party time... otherwise.. I am a firm believer in keeping ones wits about them. The problem lies in those without a full load of wits to begin with... neither alcohol or drugs improve on that situation... but as Americans.... I believe they should have the right to pollute their bodies in any way they wish. With that goes the Responsibility of suffering the consequences of bad decisions made while in STOOPID mode.

That is the most realistic anti-weed commercial.

Nothing might happen to you.

does nothing happens to that person because of weed or was the person lazy with lack of motivation to begin with?

I know plenty of people who smoke weed daily basis and have successful life. some making 6 figure plus, some working in science industry, know one teaching Calculus and Algebra at community college, my neighbor drives AMG 55 and we smoke weed everyday.

and I also know plenty of people who doesn't do shit, and they smoke weed on daily basis.

I've smoked for 15 years of my life and prior 15 years never did. I used to be an asshole, menace to society as principle of my high school labeled me. After smoking weed, I can function without so much issues.

So yeah, nothing happened to me. Weed kept me away from jail cell.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

cvfd1399

I'm sure for most (NOT MEANT TO BE RACIST) black kids it isn't hard to obtain real weed due to it being the culture, and the fact that source of most weed is from African Americans in this city not sure if its because they are the growers or the dealers, but that is who is behind the major busts that happen.

On the other hand you bring up something I have not thought of and that its mostly white kids getting screwed up on MOJO, I actually dont remember anyone other than Caucasian kids doing it. So either they are too stupid to get real weed, or its harder for white kids to get real weed so they turn to synthetic.

A 2013 ACLU report noted that on average, a black person is 3.73 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession than a white person," even though blacks and whites use marijuana at similar rates." Such racial disparities in marijuana possession arrests exist in all regions of the country, in counties large and small, urban and rural, wealthy and poor, and with large and small black populations, concluded the report, touted as the first to examine marijuana possession arrest rates by race for all 50 states (and the District of Columbia) and their respective counties from 2001 to 2010.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Southern_Man

I'm sure for most (NOT MEANT TO BE RACIST) black kids it isn't hard to obtain real weed due to it being the culture, and the fact that source of most weed is from African Americans in this city not sure if its because they are the growers or the dealers, but that is who is behind the major busts that happen.

On the other hand you bring up something I have not thought of and that its mostly white kids getting screwed up on MOJO, I actually dont remember anyone other than Caucasian kids doing it. So either they are too stupid to get real weed, or its harder for white kids to get real weed so they turn to synthetic.

A 2013 ACLU report noted that on average, a black person is 3.73 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession than a white person," even though blacks and whites use marijuana at similar rates." Such racial disparities in marijuana possession arrests exist in all regions of the country, in counties large and small, urban and rural, wealthy and poor, and with large and small black populations, concluded the report, touted as the first to examine marijuana possession arrest rates by race for all 50 states (and the District of Columbia) and their respective counties from 2001 to 2010.

See, here's what I mean by penny-wise & pound-foolish. According the crypto-fascisti among us, the Negroes all riot either because They're So Like That, or because they're pissed at not getting their Free Money. Yet if they were simply left alone, yea encouraged, to smoke as much ganga as they wanted... they wouldn't give a shit! No more riots! A win-win for everyone!

normiss

I thought the weed crimes were because they were black in the first place.
I never know what the takeaway is when datum is used in this manner.
Hatred is so confusing, it's all over the map.

1st off, I can write a report too. It doesn't mean it is even close to factually correct.

2nd is, well, we all know what a hater Andy is. If it wasn't for hitler and satan, Andy would have been in charge and wouldn't be a lawyer. . . . still.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***I thought the weed crimes were because they were black in the first place.
I never know what the takeaway is when datum is used in this manner.
Hatred is so confusing, it's all over the map.

1st off, I can write a report too. It doesn't mean it is even close to factually correct.

Yes, it only used the official crime statistics, which are actually collected in this case...Facts are stubborn things.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"