RonD1120

Of concern to Christian and other patriotic Americans

This link was sent to me yesterday by a buddy who is retired SF and CIA. He is also a personal friend of LTG (Ret) Boykin. It is about 30 min and hopefully of interest to all with skin in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcpfZvt7iPY
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Sharia law cannot be supported or coexist with the U.S. Constitution and it persecutes women and the LGBT faction. Recognized Islamic groups in America have been identified as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood and other terrorist organizations.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Sharia law cannot be supported or coexist with the U.S. Constitution and it persecutes women and the LGBT faction. Recognized Islamic groups in America have be identified as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood and other terrorist organizations.

No shit.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

RonD1120

Recognized Islamic groups in America have been identified as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood and other terrorist organizations.

Like the ACLU was 'identified' as a front for the Communist party?

Those goddamned Red bastards!>:(
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

sharia

What is your opinion of halakah?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I never met a Jew or a Muslim that I did not like or admire in some fashion. Since I am not well traveled these encounters have all been in the U.S. I have never had anxiety about Jews planning to kill me or my family. Since 9/11, I cannot say the same thing about Muslims.

RonD1120

I have never had anxiety about Jews planning to kill me or my family. Since 9/11, I cannot say the same thing about Muslims.

You know those Commie spies and moles you and your elk used to obsess about? They're still here, well blended-in. Just waiting for the word.*

Just how well do you really know your "friends and neighbors"?

------------

*Not "The Word" you're waiting for. Just the word.

Andy9o8

*** I have never had anxiety about Jews planning to kill me or my family. Since 9/11, I cannot say the same thing about Muslims.

You know those Commie spies and moles you and your elk used to obsess about? They're still here, well blended-in. Just waiting for the word.*

------------

You never know... Mosad might be watching that compound in the mountains....

Andy9o8

Along with the deer and the antelope?

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Andy9o8

Along with the deer and the antelope?

And, of course, The Moose!

"Hoo Boy! Looks like beeg trouble for Moose and Squirrel!"

:D

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Andy9o8

*** I have never had anxiety about Jews planning to kill me or my family. Since 9/11, I cannot say the same thing about Muslims.

------------

Have you not seen "the Americans"?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Andy9o8

------------

I don't and therefore I rely a lot on the Gifts of the Spirit as stated in 1 Cor.12. Specifically 12:10; "...and to another discernings of spirits;...." Fortunately, up here in the mountains we have common bonds. Back in Tampa, and even Plant City, it was a primary concern.

My friends, I want you to know that no one made up the message I preach. It wasn’t given or taught to me by some mere human. My message came directly from Jesus Christ when he appeared to me. ~Gal

I know it's a bit off topic, but doesn't Paul sound absolutely desperate to be believed?