Driver1

The Texas Biker Gang Massacre

ryoder

***I blame the reporter in Hollister.
;)

It took me a while to get that.:P

Could it have been an anti biker YouTube video?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******I blame the reporter in Hollister.
;)

Bzzzzt!
Hint: They didn't have Youtube back then.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I knew several members of the Bandido's and rode with large groups of them on several occasions as a non member, most were crude, rude, tough, but reasonable people, some were highly intelligent professionals with good careers, a few in the group however were borderline psychotics (IMO) that were mostly held in check by the leaders.

That being said... Mess with one - you get them all.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/florida-sheriff-rips-black-communitys-embrace-thug-culture

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan posted a video message this week expressing his politically incorrect opinions on "black culture." The 30-year law enforcement veteran started by denouncing the term “African-American” as "divisive," before arguing that the embrace of “thug culture” was destroying the community and calling for a renewed focus on teaching "character and integrity."

“First off, let me take issue with the title of ‘African-American,’” he began. “We’re Americans.”

After arguing the term created a false division, he said that he believed that most of the racial issues in Escambia County, Florida, were “perceived,” listing examples of the American culture embracing African-Americans, including the election of President Obama. He stated, “The statistics are that, if we’re such a racist nation, why do we currently have an African-American president?”

He then took aim at thug culture: “We have unfortunately in the black community embraced a thug culture, one that aggrandizes, again, foul language, shooting cops, abusing women. And if you don’t think those things have an effect on children, you need to get a grip.”

The video then cuts to a clip of Morgan citing a number of attacks by blacks against whites, asking “Where’s the public outrage in that?”

In the clip he calls for families, schools and churches to “bring back the training of character and integrity to our community because we have raised an asocial generation,” which he explained allowed for the “rise of indiscriminate violence.”

now re-written:

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan posted a video message this week expressing his politically incorrect opinions on "biker culture." The 30-year law enforcement veteran started by denouncing the term “Biker or bike-gang” as "divisive," before arguing that the embrace of “thug culture” was destroying the community and calling for a renewed focus on teaching "character and integrity."

“First off, let me take issue with the title of ‘Biker,’” he began. “We’re Americans.”

After arguing the term created a false division, he said that he believed that most of the racial issues in Escambia County, Florida, were “perceived,” listing examples of the American culture embracing Bikers, including the election of President Obama. He stated, “The statistics are that, if we’re such a racist nation, why do we currently have an African-American president?”

He then took aim at thug culture: “We have unfortunately in the Biker community embraced a thug culture, one that aggrandizes, again, foul language, shooting cops, abusing women. And if you don’t think those things have an effect on children, you need to get a grip.”

The video then cuts to a clip of Morgan citing a number of attacks by Bikers against whites, asking “Where’s the public outrage in that?”

In the clip he calls for families, schools and churches to “bring back the training of character and integrity to our community because we have raised an asocial generation,” which he explained allowed for the “rise of indiscriminate violence.”

Interesting article from a former biker about the friction between gangs: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/05/18/biker_gang_battles_former_informant_charles_falco_on_territorial_disputes.html

Another article that states the issue is the bottom rocker: http://news.yahoo.com/memo-violence-long-simmered-between-rival-texas-biker-071648741.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

*********I blame the reporter in Hollister.
;)

Bzzzzt!
Hint: They didn't have Youtube back then.

no but they did have this
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

ryoder

In my mis-spent youth I was hanging out with a guy who was involved with...shall we say...a segment of the underground economy. One evening, he and I and several of his customer/acquaintances went out to a rural nightclub in Southern MI. (This was when some MI nightclubs near the IN border were doing brisk business due to MI's 18yo drinking age).

When we walked in the place, everyone took notice, and gave us lots of space all evening.
His customer/acquaintances were Bandidos.:D

I have similar experiences. Frankly, when me and the bro's are in our best golf shirts and khakis, we look pretty badass. People give us a wide berth. "Please, Sir, by all means play through. And we'll replace YOUR divots." Yeah, I be bad.

I'll bet you can guess our gang's name.

Andy9o8

***In my mis-spent youth I was hanging out with a guy who was involved with...shall we say...a segment of the underground economy. One evening, he and I and several of his customer/acquaintances went out to a rural nightclub in Southern MI. (This was when some MI nightclubs near the IN border were doing brisk business due to MI's 18yo drinking age).

When we walked in the place, everyone took notice, and gave us lots of space all evening.
His customer/acquaintances were Bandidos.:D

I have similar experiences. Frankly, when me and the bro's are in our best golf shirts and khakis, we look pretty badass. People give us a wide berth. "Please, Sir, by all means play through. And we'll replace YOUR divots." Yeah, I be bad.

I'll bet you can guess our gang's name.

The Pipe-Hitting Sharks? :P
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

JohnnyMarko

***When are the leaders of the white and latino community going to stand up and denounce this?

Who is the white community leader? Who is the latino community leader?

I don't know...but people always talk about Muslim and black leaders not condemning violence.

Funny how in this situation nobody is talking about that. Or talking about thugs, or anything disparaging really. Some even make it a point to point out how some of them are great guys with good jobs.

SkyDekker

******When are the leaders of the white and latino community going to stand up and denounce this?

I don't know...but people always talk about Muslim and black leaders not condemning violence.

Funny how in this situation nobody is talking about that. Or talking about thugs, or anything disparaging really. Some even make it a point to point out how some of them are great guys with good jobs.

It's because this doesn't happen that often, so whites and latinos don't really need to worry about it. It's really just a problem with blacks.

(See, I can troll too)

JohnnyMarko

*********When are the leaders of the white and latino community going to stand up and denounce this?

It's because this doesn't happen that often, so whites and latinos don't really need to worry about it. It's really just a problem with blacks.

(See, I can troll too)

Meh I wasn't trolling....but must have hit a nerve with you.

SkyDekker

************When are the leaders of the white and latino community going to stand up and denounce this?

(See, I can troll too)

Meh I wasn't trolling....but must have hit a nerve with you.

No nerve hit. I still just don't like your sunglasses.

Andy9o8

******When are the leaders of the white and latino community going to stand up and denounce this?

Hitler!
Pancho Villa!

Ru Paul!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Remster

Pffft... 9 dead. Your pussy american biker gangs are pretty pathetic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_Biker_war

" It has claimed more than 150 lives"

PS: I absolutely don't get why "normal" people what to associate themselves with criminal gangs. But whatever.

If the police weren't already there when the shootout started, there probably would be a lot more dead bikers. Damn shame too.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Good riddance.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."