Skyrad

Death sentence for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

http://news.sky.com/story/1484934/boston-marathon-bomber-sentenced-to-death

So he's going to get the lethal injection, personally I can't find any sympathy for him. I just wonder if he'll die of old age first, the amount of time it take to carry out the sentence in the USA is rather long.

Anyone here think he should have got life instead?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Skyrad

So he's going to get the lethal injection, personally I can't find any sympathy for him. I just wonder if he'll die of old age first, the amount of time it take to carry out the sentence in the USA is rather long.

Personally I would like to see him have a long long life in Federal prison...... rotting away...Contemplating his murder of innocents.. and awaiting his trip to meet Iblis for eternity... no virgins for Dzhokhar

Skyrad

That's a good question. What he and his brother did, was extremely callous and indiscriminate in who they targeted in the bombing, as well as killing the cop while on the run days later during the manhunt.

That said, fuck the son of a bitch, fuck his dead brother, and fuck his stupid ass momma.

What remains to be see is whether he'll waive all appeals like Timothy McVeigh and get executed in record time (for this era anyway), or drag this shit out for 15, 20, or 25 years or whatever.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

I love a happy ending...I just wish it wouldn't take so long.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

OKC bombing happened April 19, 1995. Tim McVeigh got the death penalty on June 2, 1997 and was euthanized June 11, 2001. Pretty speedy, all things considered.

Terry Nichols, on the other hand, was sentenced to life without the possibility. Hope he's enjoying Florence, hope he gets butt raped daily.

I'm an enthusiastic supporter of the DP, but I could get onboard with the idea that a life sentence is really worse. Perhaps Terrorist #2 got the better deal as compared to Terry Nichols, though I doubt he feels that way.

Skyrad

what ? No anti-aircraft gun for him ? :o
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Amazon

***http://news.sky.com/story/1484934/boston-marathon-bomber-sentenced-to-death

Personally I would like to see him have a long long life in Federal prison...... rotting away...Contemplating his murder of innocents.. and awaiting his trip to meet Iblis for eternity... no virgins for Dzhokhar

Yeah! The death penalty is just bloodthirsty christian revenge...it's cruel!

The death penalty is too easy! These people need to be punished! They deserve to rot away...tormented by way of prison justice! ARGH!

Does that pretty much sum it up for you?
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

The death penalty is too easy! These people need to be punished! They deserve to rot away...tormented by way of prison justice! Does that pretty much sum it up for you?

I vote we outsource our prisoners to the Russian Gulags. Watch the fucking crime rate plummet then. :)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I feel like we are doing him a favor?

I mean ask yourself. Do you wanna spend rest of life in prison or have that last meal and go lights out?

Life sentence in solitary confinement. or is that cruel and unusual punishment?

Cruel and unusual punishment for cruel and unusual act of violence.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

stayhigh

I feel like we are doing him a favor?

I mean ask yourself. Do you wanna spend rest of life in prison or have that last meal and go lights out?

Life sentence in solitary confinement. or is that cruel and unusual punishment?

Cruel and unusual punishment for cruel and unusual act of violence.

I say we give him Chems to stay alert and awake, and dissect him into as many pieces as there are number of injured and dead.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BIGUN

***The death penalty is too easy! These people need to be punished! They deserve to rot away...tormented by way of prison justice! Does that pretty much sum it up for you?

I vote we outsource our prisoners to the Russian Gulags. Watch the fucking crime rate plummet then. :)
Or to put it another way - watch nothing happen to the crime rate then:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

turtlespeed

I say we give him Chems to stay alert and awake, and dissect him into as many pieces as there are number of injured and dead.

I suspect this is just angry talk, which I understand. This was a horrible crime. But just wondering, would you really support the United States government injecting this guy with chemicals and then cutting off body parts to make him suffer? Should this punishment be codified into law?

AndyBoyd

***I say we give him Chems to stay alert and awake, and dissect him into as many pieces as there are number of injured and dead.

I suspect this is just angry talk, which I understand. This was a horrible crime. But just wondering, would you really support the United States government injecting this guy with chemicals and then cutting off body parts to make him suffer? Should this punishment be codified into law?

I wasn't really serious.

But I would like to see him subjected to Brittany spears songs at high volume for long periods of time.:)

Actually, we might consider having him do something that might make someone of amends for his victims.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

******I say we give him Chems to stay alert and awake, and dissect him into as many pieces as there are number of injured and dead.

I wasn't really serious.

But I would like to see him subjected to Brittany spears songs at high volume for long periods of time.

Now that's brutal. I might prefer dismemberment :)
Purely as a side-issue, I wonder how long it would take to drive someone insane if you confined them in a small area, and played any sort of music at loud volume at them 24/7?

AndyBoyd

*********I say we give him Chems to stay alert and awake, and dissect him into as many pieces as there are number of injured and dead.

I wasn't really serious.

But I would like to see him subjected to Brittany spears songs at high volume for long periods of time.

Purely as a side-issue, I wonder how long it would take to drive someone insane if you confined them in a small area, and played any sort of music at loud volume at them 24/7?

Good question, but that really doesn't apply to Dzhokhar, he is already insane.
His defense team should have plead insanity due to religion.

Maybe even give him a computer with Internet, but every link is a rickroll. That said, it's better for us as a people to invest in the positive than in the negative, and I do see all this invective and vengeance stuff as backwar-looking negative. FHDO -- fuck him, drive on

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Funny you should ask Andy...I just happen to know ~

22.5 hours...in a Corvette going from San Diego to Houston, listening to Shakira the whole way will unquestionably drive ya bat-shit-craZy!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

AndyBoyd

*********I say we give him Chems to stay alert and awake, and dissect him into as many pieces as there are number of injured and dead.

I wasn't really serious.

Ask Guantanamo management, they know all about that.[:/]

Re the topic, I don't see a point in wasting taxpayers money on certain monsters. Mass murderers/serial killers, paedophiles, rapists-- they don't change, why release them back to society or keep them in their solitary confinements for decades? I see no point.
'Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?'
'That is the only time a man can be brave.'
George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones