CygnusX-1

California Drought BS

I was worried how water restrictions would interfere with my trip out here. I just landed in San Diego and guess what - it's raining!

There is an no drought out here. Goes to show you that you can't trust the media and the alarmists about anything.

Oh man that's some juicy bait there :D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

CygnusX-1

I was worried how water restrictions would interfere with my trip out here. I just landed in San Diego and guess what - it's raining!

There is an no drought out here. Goes to show you that you can't trust the media and the alarmists about anything.

Whether is not climate?

winsor

***I was worried how water restrictions would interfere with my trip out here. I just landed in San Diego and guess what - it's raining!

Whether is not climate?

No. Whether is not climate.

JohnnyMarko

******I was worried how water restrictions would interfere with my trip out here. I just landed in San Diego and guess what - it's raining!

Whether is not climate?

Is the question really whether weather is climate or whether climate is whether?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

*********I was worried how water restrictions would interfere with my trip out here. I just landed in San Diego and guess what - it's raining!

Whether is not climate?

Is the question really whether weather is climate or whether climate is whether?

I sea what you guys did their.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

************I was worried how water restrictions would interfere with my trip out here. I just landed in San Diego and guess what - it's raining!

Whether is not climate?

I sea what you guys did their.

Our ewe shore ewe did?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

So-cal had about 9 rain days this year.

and the year before that about 20 days.

and the year before that about 15 days.

stfu and go back to where ever you came from.

People are ripping off lawns and replacing them with rocks and cactus because they are forced to. Soon we might have to start rationing water. Shit is not a joke.

Who has gone snowboarding in California in last 3 years? You go up Big Bear and all you see is ice patch, and man made ice.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

So what you are saying is that I just "happen" to be out here on one of the 9 days that it rains? I frankly don't believe you. According to my scientific data, it has rained 100% of the time I've been here. It will continue to rain according to the reports I've seen. I also have walked past this soccer fiield with a very green and well maintained field. It clearly is not suffering from lack of water. Therefore there is no sign of a long term drought. My data is conclusive evidence. Your data MUST be faulty.

CygnusX-1

So what you are saying is that I just "happen" to be out here on one of the 9 days that it rains? I frankly don't believe you. According to my scientific data, it has rained 100% of the time I've been here. It will continue to rain according to the reports I've seen. I also have walked past this soccer fiield with a very green and well maintained field. It clearly is not suffering from lack of water. Therefore there is no sign of a long term drought. My data is conclusive evidence. Your data MUST be faulty.

You are absolutely correct in terms of time scale.

CygnusX-1

What you fail to recognize is that all that water ran into the ocean where sharks and garibaldi and kelp use it to stay hydrated and prevent out of control salinity increase

My wife is hotter than your wife.

champu

I was in Iceland last week hiking on a glacier. A fucking glacier! In May!

Global warming?!? Pshaw!

You should have seen Greenland. It was balmy.

turtlespeed

***I was in Iceland last week hiking on a glacier. A fucking glacier! In May!

Global warming?!? Pshaw!

You should go see it.... huge lakes of water on top of the glacier as its melting.. Thousands of square miles of now rock strewn land that was covered in glaciers back in the 70's when I was there playing on the ice compliments of the Air Farce.. there is a mineral boom going on with prospectors thicker than the amount of seagulls there looking to get rich quick...

CygnusX-1

I have to agree with you 100%. The Delta Smelt are also getting all the water they need so their is obviously no problem.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"Save the Delta Smelt, watch the rest of the state die!"

:)
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Amazon

******I was in Iceland last week hiking on a glacier. A fucking glacier! In May!

Global warming?!? Pshaw!

You should go see it.... huge lakes of water on top of the glacier as its melting.. Thousands of square miles of now rock strewn land that was covered in glaciers back in the 70's when I was there playing on the ice compliments of the Air Farce.. there is a mineral boom going on with prospectors thicker than the amount of seagulls there looking to get rich quick...

Damn. Here is a picture from summit station. Wildebeest have taken over. And closer to the coast are palm trees.

It's gotten pretty nice there. It's almost like people could actually live there without importing food.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Amazon

******I was in Iceland last week hiking on a glacier. A fucking glacier! In May!

Global warming?!? Pshaw!

is worser than that!

Slater
McConkey es Dios