regulator

The sheer stupidity of liberalism in today's america

Amazon

***Just another armchair quarterback whining about conservatives but in the end you do nothing other than whining. It's pathetic. You should follow your passion and come to texas and blow yourself up and kill some of the loonies you hate so much.

So much wrong with that.... DUDE..... I have already been to Tejas too many times... I avoid dysfunction.... like the plague on humanity that it is.

Yet you go to California, and Seattle . . . its just the other side of the same coin.

I guess it is all about what you want to let yourself believe in.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Just another armchair quarterback whining about conservatives but in the end you do nothing other than whining. It's pathetic. You should follow your passion and come to texas and blow yourself up and kill some of the loonies you hate so much.

So much wrong with that.... DUDE..... I have already been to Tejas too many times... I avoid dysfunction.... like the plague on humanity that it is.

Yet you go to California, and Seattle . . . its just the other side of the same coin.

I will stack their history of racism up against Tejas all day long... serious dysfunction down there in that great big shithole..... and seriously overblown Male egos without any possible reason for having that much idiocy other than being told its expected... and did I mention small male member syndrome????

I will let the one who thinks blowing themselves up or killing loonies have at it if that is the epitome of being a real person Tejas style.... talk about keyboard warriorism...

Amazon

*********Just another armchair quarterback whining about conservatives but in the end you do nothing other than whining. It's pathetic. You should follow your passion and come to texas and blow yourself up and kill some of the loonies you hate so much.

I will stack their history of racism up against Tejas all day long... serious dysfunction down there in that great big shithole..... and seriously overblown Male egos without any possible reason for having that much idiocy other than being told its expected... and did I mention small male member syndrome????

I will let the one who thinks blowing themselves up or killing loonies have at it if that is the epitome of being a real person Tejas style.... talk about keyboard warriorism...

Bowing themselves up, or your inclination for nad kicking . . . small difference there warrior.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

************Just another armchair quarterback whining about conservatives but in the end you do nothing other than whining. It's pathetic. You should follow your passion and come to texas and blow yourself up and kill some of the loonies you hate so much.

Bowing themselves up, or your inclination for nad kicking . . . small difference there warrior.

Bow all you want bang those ankles there.... but I find it hilarious that you do not see a difference in those things...... So many trolls down there.... is it the water flowing under those bridges???

made the story up to make a point

Oh. Kind of like all the lies in the "Pantsuit on fire" thread?
Not everything in that OP was a lie, but plenty was.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>It never happened, she made the story up to make a point. I think liberals call it "the
>larger truth". Look how they wet their beds over the Mike Brown case. It doesn't
>matter if it is true or not.

I notice you posted several lies in your recent Hilary Clinton thread. But I guess that doesn't matter, since you are describing "a larger truth" about how bad Clinton is. Did you wet your bed over it as well?

quade

***Did you wet your bed over it as well?

(Can't decide if that's a "larger truth" or PA.)

Knowing the posting style, thinly veiled, if not veiled at all.

Are you going to warn him?

turtlespeed

******Did you wet your bed over it as well?

(Can't decide if that's a "larger truth" or PA.)

Who, Brent? Doesn't look like it.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Ha....

.......HaHa

.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Ha....

.......HaHa

.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I know, right?

cvfd1399

Right . . . She cannot be a racist because she is a minority female.

:S

That is like saying that Someone is incapable of NOT BEING a racist because they are Caucasian.

cvfd1399

Good for her. Just curious, how long did it take you to find that and then find my post to reply to?

It's not exactly a shock that a Student's Union officer is an immature imbecile. The worrying bit is here "A Goldsmiths Student Union spokesman said: "Following action taken during the occupation of a university building last month, 165 students signed a petition calling for a vote of no confidence in welfare and diversity officer Bahar Mustafa...... A separate petition on change.org to remove Ms Mustafa from office has received more than 21,000 signatures."

So, either the only people who cared were people who aren't affected, or the people affected do care they just have no idea what mechanisms exist to hold their representatives accountable. Apathy or ignorance - like a really depressing Hobson's Choice.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?