brenthutch

Liar liar pant suit on fire

Ok I was being lazy, I thought the notion of "liar liar pant suit on fire" was clever, did a quick google on the topic of Hillary being a liar and posted one without vetting it.

How about: sniper fire, dead broke, a video causes Benghazi, 35,000 deleated emails on yoga for starters.

brenthutch

Ok I was being lazy, the notion of "liar liar pant suit on fire" was clever, and did a quick google on the topic of Hillary being a liar and posted one without vetting it.

How about: sniper fire, dead broke, a video causes Benghazi, 35,000 deleated emails on yoga for starters.

I get it, throwing in a lie to make a point isn't a big deal. Did you see how often Hillary lies? That is a disgrace. Can't stand liars.

Her lies and unethical behavior go back at least as far as the Watergate investigation.
She was accusesd of lying and unethical behavior by Jerry Ziefman who was head of the Watergate investigation committee.
Jerry Ziefman said after the investigation that he would neither give her a job nor a recommendation to get another job.

kallend

******Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Name me one since George Washington.

Deafening silence in response to these simple questions.

Carter.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, Snopes says that's not true, either.:)
Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I edited my original post as you will see.
Jerry Ziefman did not fire her,but he did accuse her of lying and, unethical behavior and, disregard for the US constitution, like trying to deny tricky Dicky of his constitutional rights to legal counsel.
Ziefman also stated that he would never give Hillary a job nor recommend her for any job because of her unethical behavior.

So that's his opinion. Apparently he didn't like anyone that served with him on the Watergate committee, so I'm not sure he's the best source.

But hey -- now there'll be another hit on "Zeifmann fired Hillary Clinton" :)
:|

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

So that's his opinion. Apparently he didn't like anyone that served with him on the Watergate committee, so I'm not sure he's the best source.

Wendy P.

Just like the outing Plame lie....
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

toolbox

Ziefman also stated that he would never give Hillary a job nor recommend her for any job because of her unethical behavior.

The Snopes article criticizes that claim, too, and notes that Zeifman apparently only started claiming that in more recent years.

Apparently Zeifman's pants also smolder a bit.

wmw999

Wendy P.

Welcome to the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Regurgisphere once again

turtlespeed

*********Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Name me one since George Washington.

Deafening silence in response to these simple questions.

Carter.[:/]

:D

Apparently the great American public doesn't respect honest politicians.

So why the outrage when a pol does the things that the voters reward?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Andy9o8

Silly boy, the joke's on you. If you're against illegal immigrants, and then legalize them, they're no longer illegal.
BTW, the injuns were against illegal immigration, too. How'd that border control work out for them?

All of the current problems in the New World can be traced to the failure of indigenous peoples to enforce strict immigration control.

kallend

Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Well Billy did it so its ok that I do it too...Do you use that excuse to keep your job?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.