brenthutch

Liar liar pant suit on fire

Hillary simply cannot tell the truth. Here's her scorecard:

Admitted Lies

— Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)

— Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)

— She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)

— She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won't Confess To

— She didn't know about the pardons of members of the violent Puerto Rico nationalist group FALN.

— She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.

— Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.

— She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.

— She didn't know that the Peter Paul fund-raiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.

— She opposed NAFTA at the time.

— She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.

— She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.

— She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.

— The Rose Law Firm billing records showed up on their own.

— She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.

— She was always a Yankees fan.

— She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400 to 12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).

— She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

and that does not include the last eight years of whoppers.

kallend

Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

But, do we have to accept that as the norm in the future?
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

kallend

Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

With Hillary it's the intent of the lies. I'm certain being married to Bill and all of his womanizing has left her with a huge self image problem. While all politicians lie to protect themselves she lies to make herself look better.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

kallend

Name any anounced presidential canidate who did not speak to any national reporter for 25 days?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

Name any anounced presidential canidate who did not speak to any national reporter for 25 days?

Name me one lite beer that truly tastes great.

Andy9o8

******Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

For you??

Hillary Clinton
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

For you??

Hillary Clinton

http://www.koncrete.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/hillary-clinton-drinking-beer.jpg

Andy9o8

************Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

For you??

Hillary Clinton

http://www.koncrete.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/hillary-clinton-drinking-beer.jpg

I bet it tastes like shit. :P
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

brenthutch

Hillary simply cannot tell the truth. Here's her scorecard:

Admitted Lies

— Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)

— Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)

— She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)

— She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won't Confess To

— She didn't know about the pardons of members of the violent Puerto Rico nationalist group FALN.

— She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.

— Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.

— She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.

— She didn't know that the Peter Paul fund-raiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.

— She opposed NAFTA at the time.

— She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.

— She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.

— She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.

— The Rose Law Firm billing records showed up on their own.

— She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.

— She was always a Yankees fan.

— She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400 to 12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).

— She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

and that does not include the last eight years of whoppers.

Damn, she's trying to steal the spot light from Brian Williams.

I have noticed that the usual suspects aren't disputing any of the lies, they are just using the old, "they did it first" defense.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BIGUN

***Name me one president since WWII who didn't lie to the Congress, the people, or both.

But, do we have to accept that as the norm in the future?

"What's past is prologue"; Shakespeare.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2008/03/27/dick-morris-again-falsely-claimed-clinton-said/143018

speaking of lies......

I stopped reading your gibberish after the first line and a bit of research of my own. Seems Hillary is not the only one stretching the truth.

If all you can do is cut/paste accusations and you do not have the time to even bother googling at the very least to back up even ONE of the claims you make, then you can expect to be summarily ridiculed and dismissed.

Hillary Clinton reminds me of Richard Nixon; very smart, highly qualified, and just plain too interested in being President.

I really hope that there's a good candidate against her, either in the primary or the general election. Note: Ted Cruz is not a good candidate. Rick Perry is not a good candidate. I'd rather have Hillary over either of them, or any of the "I'm righter than you are" whackadoodles.

I voted for Kay Bailey Hutchinson again and again; she's very conservative, but thoughtful, and willing to engage in discourse. President needs to be a politician; I hope we have a good one who runs.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Anvilbrother

I think all she wants is to be THE president. I dont think she is interested at all in being A president.

Bingo. The power. The prestige. And a yearning to diminish the impact of hubby's tryst with a blue dress in the annals of history.

Yeah... NO
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

I never said I was supporting Hillary Clinton - what I said was the original post is also bullshit and lies for the most part.

But sure, that will change the fact that she will be the next president anyway, given the lineup of crazies on the right.

brenthutch

Have some more cool aid my friend.

Well, now we have two versions.

You are claiming it is an admitted lie, with no backup whatsoever. We have TKs version, with at least an explanation and some sources.

When your turn comes, your only response is:

Have some more cool (sp) aid.

Time to back up your admitted lie....or I guess you'll have to admit lieing.

Andy9o8

Name me one since George Washington.

Deafening silence in response to these simple questions.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.