Amazon

What???? The Tea Bag Nation is not on board with this???

wmw999

This thread is awesome :ph34r:

Wendy P.

It gets even better in PM's.... Did you know ALL Americans are 1%ers on this planet?????
Now there is some serious cognitive dissonance.

So much for head hurting.... Its all that hate dude.....get over your jealousy.

I am old and I apologize for thinking you might be European .. and I do not see so good any more.... thought that was a Finish Flag... blue and white.. but its Argentinian.... ( I had to copy it and blow it up..... just to see what the %%@# it really was since Slater was so rude in PM.

I wonder how he feels about all our Brits here....:ph34r:

Amazon

***This thread is awesome :ph34r:

Wendy P.

It gets even better in PM's.... Did you know ALL Americans are 1%ers on this planet?????

I am old and I apologize for thinking you might be European .. and I do not see so good any more.... thought that was a Finish Flag... blue and white.. but its Argentinian.... ( I had to copy it and blow it up..... just to see what the %%@# it really was since Slater was so rude in PM.

you send me PM first, I answer, you answer back more hate about others, i say no more PMs please, you answer public? Sorry my English, I think P mean private, so who is 'rude' one?

as for all Americansw 1 percenters, yes i say, and not so far off.

You is 1 percenter in world for sure, yes OP? That is all I say, then more hate in public about PM, so please no more is PMs, no more posts, I try to go away, you chase, please show manners.

Peace out.

Slater
McConkey es Dios

Slater

******This thread is awesome :ph34r:

Wendy P.

you send me PM first, I answer, you answer back more hate about others, i say no more PMs please, you answer public? Sorry my English, I think P mean private, so who is 'rude' one?

as for all Americansw 1 percenters, yes i say, and not so far off.

You is 1 percenter in world for sure, yes OP? That is all I say, then more hate in public about PM, so please no more is PMs, no more posts, I try to go away, you chase, please show manners.

Peace out.

Slater

Sure...... but throwing out an illogical phallacy as your perception flies in the face of a reality that is evident to those who do not hate America and have traveled to every corner of this country. The gap between the haves and the have nots is pretty glaring... how about your country of Argentina???? How is that gap doing there??? I am betting you are not a peasant.

I guess this is what I get for trying to explain for your hurting head and comprehension missteps.

Reality
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/27/us-income-inequality-wors_n_2561123.html