Amazon

Here we go again.. and again

jumpsalot-2

The one who drug the flag on the ground and dishonored her Uniform.... mmm yeah...

She picked the flag up off the ground after others had walked all over it. Then tried to properly handle the situation, but instead, got beat up by the police.

She didn't 'properly handle it' she tried to steal someone else's property, refused to give it back when asked to by the cops and then resisted arrest. She also didn't get beaten up, she was temporarily restrained then released intact and without charge.

What do you think might have happened if it had been anything else she was stealing?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

BTW, the female AF veteran was not in uniform.

Nice sin of omission, Ron. When this incident occurred she was a civilian and thus naturally wasn't in uniform. But when she was disciplined by the Air Force for posing nude, in some of those pics she was partially clad in uniform. Some would say she disgraced the uniform by doing that. And there are also pics of her posing nude with an American flag draped partially on her breasts. Some would say she was disgracing the flag by doing that.

jakee

What do you think might have happened if it had been anything else she was stealing?

If she picked a 100 dollar bill up off the ground, somebody may say "hey, that's mine!" to which she would reply, "yeaaah right."

Maybe they should take better care of their possessions...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Yet another with it draped over her cute ass and tucked between the cheeks.
Nice pic, butt wiping your ass with the US flag, meh, pretty tasteless to me.
I defend the right to do that though.

It might suck to go to jail for expressing your beliefs.
:P

Coreeece

If she picked a 100 dollar bill up off the ground, somebody may say "hey, that's mine!" to which she would reply, "yeaaah right."

Lolzzz, nice try bro.:P

Ever taken your jacket off and put it on the ground in the park? What would you do if someone picked it up and wouldn't give it back? Just go "Shit, my bad. Yeah dude I guess you can have it"? Of course you would:ph34r:

normiss

Yet another with it draped over her cute ass and tucked between the cheeks.
Nice pic, butt wiping your ass with the US flag, meh, pretty tasteless to me.
I defend the right to do that though.

It might suck to go to jail for expressing your beliefs.
:P

I think the cute ass part seems to trump a lot of other things done with the flag. If the ass was not cute it forces the usual suspects to instantly get all "huffy" about the transgression.

I understand your point. However, isn't this situation similar to an incident where the dorm slut gets raped. The defense for the rapist may argue that the woman was promiscuous. Wouldn't the prosecutor argue that the woman's past behavior is not relevant? The rape is a unique point in time and the evidence must be confined to that act.

I can conjure a mindset where M. Manhart suffered the consequences for her indiscretion and thus developed a hardline attitude for disrespecting the U.S. Flag. Thus when she witnessed the students behaving improperly it triggered anger and bias based on her own experience.

Of course, she was detained for taking someone else's property, i.e. the flag. I agree with her emotional reaction and would have stood with her had I been there.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Except that being promiscuous isn't the same as raping someone, whereas disrespecting the flag is the same as disrespecting the flag. Although it's nice of you to come back and remind us just how repulsive you can be:S

Also, the woman is simply being called a hypcrite. No-one's trying to prosecute her for it, so courtroom analogies aren't particularly relevant anyway.

jakee

Lolzzz, nice try bro.:P

Ever taken your jacket off and put it on the ground in the park? What would you do if someone picked it up and wouldn't give it back? Just go "Shit, my bad. Yeah dude I guess you can have it"? Of course you would:ph34r:

Finderz keeperz looserz weeperz...and all that jazzz.

Besides, I doubt a petty larceny charge would hold up in court...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

How do you do this to a fellow human being.. Mr Serve and Protect?????

http://whatsupic.com/news-politics-usa/1429687237.html

Report Confirms That Police Killed Natasha Mckenna With Her Hands Cuffed And Legs Shackled

"A mentally ill woman who died after a stun gun was used on her at the Fairfax County jail in February was restrained with handcuffs behind her back, leg shackles and a mask when a sheriff’s deputy shocked her four times, incident reports obtained by The Washington Post show."

The truth is, though, that police have been covering up the real details on Natasha's death for months. Furthermore, multiple sources told NBC that police detectives were denied access to the Fairfax County jail for their investigation into her death. Only after two months of pressure was it revealed that Natasha McKenna was as physically restrained as a human being could possibly be when she was tasered over and over and over and over again.

Even after all of this, police are not quite clear on why Natasha McKenna was even jailed in the first place. On the day she was arrested, she had actually called the police herself to report being assaulted and appeared to be struggling mightily with mental illness before she bounced around between hospitals and jails for days.

As a nation, we have clearly set ourselves up for failure with mental health. In need of compassionate care, Natasha McKenna instead received violent brutality.

And More....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2015/04/13/the-death-of-natasha-mckenna-in-the-fairfax-jail-the-rest-of-the-story/

RonD1120

I understand your point. However, isn't this situation similar to an incident where the dorm slut gets raped. The defense for the rapist may argue that the woman was promiscuous. Wouldn't the prosecutor argue that the woman's past behavior is not relevant? The rape is a unique point in time and the evidence must be confined to that act..

Technical point: In current times, 99% of the time the prosecutor wouldn't need to make that argument in the first place, because the judge would not allow the past-promiscuity defense in the first place, as not sufficiently relevant to the issue of the victim's consent or lack thereof. I understand both sides of the argument, I'm just telling you that the modern trend is to make it very difficult, if not impossible, for the defense to get away with raising that defense.

I can conjure a mindset where M. Manhart suffered the consequences for her indiscretion and thus developed a hardline attitude for disrespecting the U.S. Flag. Thus when she witnessed the students behaving improperly it triggered anger and bias based on her own experience.

I'll acknowledge that she probably was offended by the stepping-on of the flag, but I think it's probably more just a case of double-standard: she sees the desecration in others' acts, but rationalizes her own acts as something otherwise.

>Wonder if we will see any riots over this....doubt it

Probably not, since the person who shot him is in jail and facing murder charges.

Now, if he had walked away from the shooting, gone right back to work, and the DA's office had said "well, he feared for his life, so shooting the cop was justified" there might be riots.

Amazon

Along the same lines. But I'm posting this because, well, check out the pin necklace on the lady narrating. I know we all love police and everyone thinks it's a bad idea to hold them accountable, that issue is solved. I'm concerned about why the speaker is wearing a pin necklace.

http://www.businessinsider.com/video-shows-police-breaking-window-tasing-passenger-2014-10

Good catch :)
It's not an impossibly unique shape, but I wonder if anyone knows her, or if she is a jumper, or if she has a relation that jumps and gifted it, etc.

Amazon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Gw8WzHsRc

I wonder how many here enjoy watching this... and how many LEO get turned on when they teach people a lesson with one of these things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0MYI8gvE3g

Oh I enjoy watching that it is amusing. The people involved on both sides the receiving and giving are doing it in mutual agreement. I would like to be able to test out a teaser. I have been hit by some serious electricity,And luckily have been relatively unharmed. So I would like to see how I could do.
But what they were using is not a teaser And not as effective as one. So most cops have probably not gotten off on using one on people but knowing humans I am sure at least one has.
Do you know of a way to make sure everybody complies by the law? That means everybody not just LEO. I will await your solution.
And I am definitely not an LEO fanboy. I have had enough of their guns pointed at me. You know what I listened and cooperated with their commands and nobody shot me. Although they had guns pointed at me for at least 15 minutes. They must be some dumb cops to not be able to kill me quicker then that.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

www.chicagotribune.com/news/watchdog/ct-dui-checkpoints-chicago-met-20150507-story.html#page=1

Chicago's Jefferson Park police district is drawn around a leafy residential area on the Northwest Side, home to about one-fifth of the city's police officers and their families. The district, which is predominantly white, also has one of the highest rates of drunken driving accidents and fatalities, but police haven't set up a sobriety checkpoint there in more than five years.

Seven miles due south, Chicago police have announced 10 roadside checks over the same period in the Austin district, a hardscrabble stretch along the city's West Side that is predominantly black and where there were four times fewer alcohol-related crashes than in Jefferson Park.
Of Chicago's 22 police districts, nine are majority-black, five white, four Latino and four have no racial majority. From February 2010 through June 2014, the most recent period with complete data available, Chicago police scheduled 152 roadside sobriety checks. Of those, 127 were in black or Latino police districts.

Only six roadside checks were in the majority-white police districts. That's less than 4 percent of the DUI checkpoints conducted citywide, even though those districts included 25 percent of the city's alcohol-related accidents from 2010 through 2012, according to the Illinois Department of Transportation's most recent records.

Of the four police districts that had no scheduled sobriety checks at all, three were predominantly white; the fourth had no majority race. No police district that was predominantly black or Hispanic had fewer than five sobriety checks.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.