RonD1120

They're knocking at our door

Some people, (not me) say that is why the Jade 15 exercise is occurring where it is. Its more of a training exercise to prepare that area to hunt out and capture any ISIS coming over the border form Mex.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, according to Judicial Watch sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector.

My sources, including an Iranian Army field grade officer and an Israeli Mossad agent, say that Judicial Watch is a branch of ISIS engaged in spreading misinformation and destabilising the US response to real terror threats.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

ISIS is operating a camp just a few miles from El Paso, Texas, according to Judicial Watch sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector.

My sources, including an Iranian Army field grade officer and an Israeli Mossad agent, say that Judicial Watch is a branch of ISIS engaged in spreading misinformation and destabilising the US response to real terror threats.

Fear the Fear.. for fears sake!!!

In this day and age with this administration and the confirmations in Biblical prophecy, I believe anything is possible. Therefore, it is prudent, IMO, to prepare for the worse.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

If you would bother to learn just a bit about ISIS, you would know that they really don't care about coming stateside , they are completely content with staying where their at, in the Levant.

One of the attractions that draws foreign fighters to Syria, is the chance to be part of the battle of Dabiq. Every single member of ISIS knows that this small Syrian town will be the stage for a great battle agains the west. After this great battle there will be another battle in Jerusalem, and During this battle, Jesus comes down and saves the day.

Someone posted this a while back, it's long but well worth it.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

>If you would bother to learn just a bit about ISIS, you would know that they really
>don't care about coming stateside , they are completely content with staying where
>their at, in the Levant.

Well, geez, with comments like that you'll get people making rational decisions instead of acting out of fear. And then how would political action committees achieve their goals?

i posted that a while back, or maybe i got it here, i don't remember. i later read somewhere that it was not accurate, but it does make sense and match what some of my more informed friends told me.

sfzombie13

i posted that a while back, or maybe i got it here, i don't remember. i later read somewhere that it was not accurate, but it does make sense and match what some of my more informed friends told me.

I checked alot of the claims made in the article, at least as much as you can check out these things, they all seemed On the level. The U.S. is usually about 10 years behind the ball when it comes to the ME, the difference between Sunnis and Shia are still not known to most.

RonD1120

In this day and age with this administration and the confirmations in Biblical prophecy, I believe anything is possible. Therefore, it is prudent, IMO, to prepare for the worse.

Time to get Chuteless back with his decoder ring!
Remster

>Time to get Chuteless back with his decoder ring!

His first EOTWAWKI post predicted 2007 as the end times. Then he updated it to 2009:

===========
Some time ago, I interpreted some biblical prophecies that spoke clearly of the end of the USA, ( NOT the end of the world as some thought), and I mentioned it would take place before the end of Bush's 2nd term.

Well, a continuance of research causes me to believe it will not be before the end of Bush's 2nd term, but shortly after his successor is elected to the President's
office, ......sometime before September of 2009.

This will be the 62nd WEEK ( of years) of Daniel's prophecy, and either shortly before or shortly after New York City and Washington are wiped off the map, a very large asteroid will hit in mid Atlantic, causing enormous problems to the east coast of North America and the west coast of Europe.

I just thought I would bring everyone interested up to date.

Nevertheless, you won't have to wait too long....it IS going to take place.....just a few extra months to enjoy yourselves while you can.....maybe a few extra jumps !
==========

Then he updated it to 2010:

===========
. . . Therefore, if we count the 62nd year from May 15 1948, using the Gregorian calendar of 365.25 days, it brings the beginning of the 62nd year to exactly May 15th 2010, a total of 226455 days. ( May 15th 1948 to May 15th 2010 )

Daniel Chapter 8:8, 22 and 11:3 and 4 also tells of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and declares that once the US President " stands up" and declares his nation to be strong, that his nation will be divided between four other nations.

. .. .

In order for these nations to once again own those lands, the government of the USA would have to be taken out, and this will be done by Al Qaeda, through the use of Nuclear weapons, namely the cities of New York ( the financial center) and Washington, the Administration center.
=============

I am not familiar with the story a year ago. Certainly no substantiation by other news sources today. However, tonight Blaze TV provided some additional coverage stating the evidence was there.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Andy9o8

I went to camp as a kid. It was invigorating. Koom-ba-yah!
We are all happy campers around the Bonfire. Embrace it.

They don't let me into bonfire anymore.:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

RonD1120

I am not familiar with the story a year ago. Certainly no substantiation by other news sources today. However, tonight Blaze TV provided some additional coverage stating the evidence was there.

So did you ever wonder where CryBecky gets his "Revelations"?????

RonD1120

However, tonight Blaze TV provided some additional coverage stating the evidence was there.

Did they say what the evidence was?

Anything more convincing than fictional Mexican generals?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

http://www.video.theblaze.com/video/v58968383/0415-glenn-beck-program?media_type=video

Chris Ferral (sp?) chief investigator for Judicial Watch. His comments did not identify further personnel, only the documents found.

Looks like a wait and see time.

RonD1120

Chris Ferral (sp?) chief investigator for Judicial Watch. His comments did not identify further personnel, only the documents found.

Looks like a wait and see time.

"Investigator"? Or "Fiction Writer"?

Of course they didn't "Identify further personnel." Those "people" don't exist outside his imagination.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo