JohnnyMarko

Here we go again...

JohnnyMarko

Well color me confused. You're thread title suggest yet another example of Popo abuse of power and getting outed....

Unless of course, you're somehow bringing attention to the daily heroism that the popo exhibits, yet typically gets no recognition for.
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

JohnnyMarko

************No beef.

chorizo sausage?

Hahahaahaah....thank god I work in an office by myself...they can probably hear me laughing on the next floor though :D:D:D

Spicy pork sausages... When broomsticks just won't work.

I think both work just fine BAZING

I hereby award you this trophy:
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

***************No beef.

chorizo sausage?

Hahahaahaah....thank god I work in an office by myself...they can probably hear me laughing on the next floor though :D:D:D

Spicy pork sausages... When broomsticks just won't work.

I think both work just fine BAZING

I hereby award you this trophy:

You owe me a keyboard
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And again.

Not that any such shootings are OK, but this one stands out in both the insight into the officer's regard for the victim's life ("Fuck your breath!") and the bald statement that "we're not going to investigate it because the cops didn't ask us to."

==============
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-tulsa-man-shot-deputy-meant-stun-article-1.2181787

Video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after accidental police shooting
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 4:41 PM

It was a mistake.

That’s the blasé explanation Oklahoma officials gave after the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man by a white deputy who accidentally pulled his gun when he meant to use his Taser.

The botched encounter was captured on a disturbing video released by police on Friday — nine days after the fatal Tulsa shooting.

“He shot me! He shot me, man. Oh, my god. I’m losing my breath,” Eric Harris says as he struggles on the ground following the April 2 shooting, which flew under the radar until video emerged a week later.

“F--- your breath,” a callous officer can be heard saying. “Shut the f--- up!”

. . .

Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World that police “would not investigate the death unless the sheriff’s office asked them to, and they have not asked us to.”
==================

headoverheels

I'm feeling the effects of age, and I'm only 60. This officer is 73. Maybe he's still as sharp as a 40 year old, maybe not.

Did the officer used to work in Oakland at a Bart station?

Actually, he was an insurance company executive.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/13/the-73-year-old-reserve-cop-who-mistook-his-gun-for-a-taser/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

I'm feeling the effects of age, and I'm only 60. This officer is 73. Maybe he's still as sharp as a 40 year old, maybe not.

Did the officer used to work in Oakland at a Bart station?

Actually, he was an insurance company executive.

Yeah, that was just a reference to the man who was killed in a similar way (claimed thought it was a Taser) in an Oakland Bart station.