Driver1

Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted everyone to remember him

Nigel

******************http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-%E2%80%98wanted-to-make-everyone-remember-him%E2%80%99/ar-AAa4F6M

Wow... He's likely going to be remembered for a long time... as being no better than Hitler. >:(

Oh, and a warning to our fellow German posters on here who gleefully post news about gun violence here in the United States and deride us for it, every new post you make on gun violence., we'll throw Lubitz back in your faces. [:|

And I'll just leave this meme here.

Maybe, just maybe, you guys will stop being so smug, but I won't get my hopes up.

Dude:

This is illogical, unpleasant and unfunny in equal measure - not 'skydiverly' at all.

To my German friends/skydivers, the families of the victims of this tragedy - including Mr Lubitz's - I'm just sorry for the nonsense spouted by this jackass...

I could care less what the fuck you call me. Having a rational discussion with our fellow German posters on here is impossible. Maybe I could have singled out one German-American and not lump the others in.

So you tell me... What this guy said in bold in his OP... is that skydiverly? http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4694336;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

It's perfectly acceptable, after all, we are talking about the U.S. If it is Germany and there is an adult that kills people, we should all feel remorse and guilt for him and his family; and not just one bit, all the bits.

Right?

I do find it funny that Nigel took this opportunity to be outraged about when another poster shows contempt and spite of another's death. Telling, VERRRRRY telling.

Sorry dude, you lost me there. But glad you found something funny. For the record: not outraged, just disappointed. I guessed I expected better from jumpers, who can imagine/understand better than Joe Public what a plane crash must be like

. . . So you are NOT disappointed in the poster that posted this, "Now, if just all toddlers would kill their gun-addicted parents, we'd have a better, less violent, society !!!

I don't feel sorry for the victim. Not one bit!!!"

But a guy ragging on a mass murderer you are NOT ok with.

I'm not seeing the logic.

Actually I'm disppointed by both.

Buying a plane ticket doesn't contribute to the pilot's unprofessionalism: this was, until now, effectively unforeseeable to the average passenger.

But children killing family members accidentally with a carelessly stored gun is a commonplace occurrence in the US today. So much so the NRA goes to great lengths to educate gun-owners on measures to avoid such a tragedy. I feel very sorry for the trigger-pulling tot, but the parents were obviously stupid and/or careless and contributed to their demise.

So it's ironic and tragic. The plane crash is just tragic.

actually, to my mind the plane crash is criminal. The company knew about the guy's mental history before he finished training, (he was 'repeatedly' in therapy for depression), and the doctor gave him a note but didn't call through to the company to tell them he shouldn't be flying. Both are liable in my opinion...

Unfortunately, I don't think the company will be adequately punished for this. It seems that the three US citizens killed will cost about 1 1/2 million to the insurance companies, but the europeans will only get in the tens of thousands. The whole training thing is a mystery to me - a co-pilot on a major airline with 650 hours?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

crazy German man killed 149 people

A crazy american who heard voices in his head is responsible for the death of tens of thousands of people....in the US they will name a library after him....and then some.

Nothing like the fight between Americans and Germans to see who is better...both are responsible for untold death, murder and destruction.

normiss

On the plus side, without the handful of liberated Germans that were top of their field in a few weapons and technical areas, where would we be as a nation?
:D

Sending our astronauts up on Russian rockets.

Oh, wait....

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Are you new here?

Truth iz, I don't come on this site a lot b/c of the hostile environment. Lots of users just hate Christians, and that has been directed strait towards me, I'm not going to renounce my beliefs for anyone. I fear no man.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

rwieder

Are you new here?

Truth iz, I don't come on this site a lot b/c of the hostile environment. Lots of users just hate Christians, and that has been directed strait towards me, I'm not going to renounce my beliefs for anyone. I fear no man.

No one is asking you to renounce your faith.

I believe the discussion is more about those that try to shove it down others throats, like Pelosi and Reid did with obamacare.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun