Driver1

Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted everyone to remember him

billvon

>every new post you make on gun violence., we'll throw Lubitz back in your
>faces.

And every post you make on Islamic violence they will throw Anders Breivik in your face. I am sure it will work as well in both cases.

Oh yeah? Yasser Arafat was an engineer, Bill.
:o
Every post from you warmist! Back atcha!
Ya
Can you handle the truth on this side of the looking glass?

Driver1

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-%E2%80%98wanted-to-make-everyone-remember-him%E2%80%99/ar-AAa4F6M

Wow... He's likely going to be remembered for a long time... as being no better than Hitler. >:(

Oh, and a warning to our fellow German posters on here who gleefully post news about gun violence here in the United States and deride us for it, every new post you make on gun violence., we'll throw Lubitz back in your faces. :|

And I'll just leave this meme here.

Maybe, just maybe, you guys will stop being so smug, but I won't get my hopes up.

Dude:

This is illogical, unpleasant and unfunny in equal measure - not 'skydiverly' at all.

To my German friends/skydivers, the families of the victims of this tragedy - including Mr Lubitz's - I'm just sorry for the nonsense spouted by this jackass...

Nigel

***http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-%E2%80%98wanted-to-make-everyone-remember-him%E2%80%99/ar-AAa4F6M

Wow... He's likely going to be remembered for a long time... as being no better than Hitler. >:(

Oh, and a warning to our fellow German posters on here who gleefully post news about gun violence here in the United States and deride us for it, every new post you make on gun violence., we'll throw Lubitz back in your faces. :|

Maybe, just maybe, you guys will stop being so smug, but I won't get my hopes up.

Dude:

This is illogical, unpleasant and unfunny in equal measure - not 'skydiverly' at all.

To my German friends/skydivers, the families of the victims of this tragedy - including Mr Lubitz's - I'm just sorry for the nonsense spouted by this jackass...

I could care less what the fuck you call me. Having a rational discussion with our fellow German posters on here is impossible. Maybe I could have singled out one German-American and not lump the others in.

So you tell me... What this guy said in bold in his OP... is that skydiverly? http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4694336;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Driver1

******http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-%E2%80%98wanted-to-make-everyone-remember-him%E2%80%99/ar-AAa4F6M

Dude:

I could care less what the fuck you call me. Having a rational discussion with our fellow German posters on here is impossible. Maybe I could have singled out one German-American and not lump the others in.

So you tell me... What this guy said in bold in his OP... is that skydiverly? http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4694336;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

It's perfectly acceptable, after all, we are talking about the U.S. If it is Germany and there is an adult that kills people, we should all feel remorse and guilt for him and his family; and not just one bit, all the bits.

Right?

I do find it funny that Nigel took this opportunity to be outraged about when another poster shows contempt and spite of another's death. Telling, VERRRRRY telling.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh yeah? Yasser Arafat was an engineer, Bill.
Shocked
Every post from you warmist! Back atcha!
Ya
Can you handle the truth on this side of the looking glass?

Without the word "ilk" in there (and a misspelling or two) it's hard to take you with all the seriousness you deserve.

turtlespeed

*********http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-%E2%80%98wanted-to-make-everyone-remember-him%E2%80%99/ar-AAa4F6M

Dude:

It's perfectly acceptable, after all, we are talking about the U.S. If it is Germany and there is an adult that kills people, we should all feel remorse and guilt for him and his family; and not just one bit, all the bits.

Right?

I do find it funny that Nigel took this opportunity to be outraged about when another poster shows contempt and spite of another's death. Telling, VERRRRRY telling.

Believe me, I wouldn't have posted this thread if it wasn't for the jackass in the link I posted earlier today posting those crude disgusting statements. Sometimes you just gotta meet shockingly rude, with shockingly rude.

Driver1

Believe me, I wouldn't have posted this thread if it wasn't for the jackass in the link I posted earlier today posting those crude disgusting statements. Sometimes you just gotta meet shockingly rude, with shockingly rude.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

Mark Twain

Shotgun

. . . is that skydiverly?

The term "skydiverly" conjures up an image of someone who drinks a lot of beer and moons planes. I'm trying to figure out how that fits into the context of any of these posts.

:P

You'll have to ask Nigel. He brought that word up. :P

turtlespeed

*********http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-%E2%80%98wanted-to-make-everyone-remember-him%E2%80%99/ar-AAa4F6M

Oh, and a warning to our fellow German posters on here who gleefully post news about gun violence here in the United States and deride us for it, every new post you make on gun violence., we'll throw Lubitz back in your faces. [:|

Dude:

Right?

Sorry dude, you lost me there. But glad you found something funny. For the record: not outraged, just disappointed. I guessed I expected better from jumpers, who can imagine/understand better than Joe Public what a plane crash must be like

Amazon

***Well well well... the selfish little prick had it all planned out... >:(

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/prosecutors-lubitz-probed-suicide-methods-cockpit-security/ar-AAalGDv

And now it seems that conservatives are jumping the shark with this one.

Communist News Network reporting on the german airliner crash

Ah, so you're a communist now? :P

Driver1

******Well well well... the selfish little prick had it all planned out... >:(

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/prosecutors-lubitz-probed-suicide-methods-cockpit-security/ar-AAalGDv

And now it seems that conservatives are jumping the shark with this one.

Communist News Network reporting on the german airliner crash

Ah, so you're a communist now? :P

I am sure there are those here that believe that of me and anyone who is not into goose steppin to their drumbeat as exhibited here daily based on the posts of the very ill named compassionate conservatives. :S

Driver1

How's that gun control law working out :P

How's that 2nd amendment working out? (Photo Below)

700 children shot since last Easter alone? You would only expect those numbers in a war zone, not an advanced industrialised nation.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"