Anvilbrother

At what point would you be ok with stepping in and finishing this?

You have to stop applying "western values" to the middle east. They do not believe as we do.

Yeah, they're much nicer than you.

Hell we do not even believe in our "values" anymore.

No, you don't.

It isn't some irrational want for genocide but the cold hard truth. Unless we remove 2 generations this will get worse long before it gets better. It is coming. look at your history. They are programming a whole generation to bring about Allahs will. How they hell do you stop that? what are you going to do when all of the Immams call for the billions of them to rise up as Alalh is coming? WTF do you do then?

Read your history. This isn't make believe.

Make believe is exactly what it is. There are not billions of muslims ready to fight a religious war and there never will be. It is a fantasy that you need to believe in order to justify your own fanatical bloodlust. Just like the ISIS fighters and Al Qaeda members who believe that the whole US is the Great Satan and wants to annihilate Islam. You are the reverse of that coin.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

catfishhunter

They do not believe as we do. Hell we do not even believe in our "values" anymore.

Judging from your posting history, I do not wish to share your values, and I would venture to suggest that very few decent Americans share them either.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Anvilbrother

I agree, and I would like to add I am not war mongering

I hate war too, however this is a time to war monger, i have been against every war we have gotten in too. This is justification for extermination.

Any time any group says we are going to kill you just because you are different and acts the conversation ends.

This is black and white as it gets.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius11

***I agree, and I would like to add I am not war mongering

I hate war too, however this is a time to war monger, i have been against every war we have gotten in too. This is justification for extermination.

Any time any group says we are going to kill you just because you are different and acts the conversation ends.

This is black and white as it gets.

So your solution is to simultaneously take out all members of ISIL. Problem solved then?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jakee

You have to stop applying "western values" to the middle east. They do not believe as we do.

Yeah, they're much nicer than you.

Hell we do not even believe in our "values" anymore.

No, you don't.

It isn't some irrational want for genocide but the cold hard truth. Unless we remove 2 generations this will get worse long before it gets better. It is coming. look at your history. They are programming a whole generation to bring about Allahs will. How they hell do you stop that? what are you going to do when all of the Immams call for the billions of them to rise up as Alalh is coming? WTF do you do then?

Read your history. This isn't make believe.

Make believe is exactly what it is. There are not billions of muslims ready to fight a religious war and there never will be. It is a fantasy that you need to believe in order to justify your own fanatical bloodlust. Just like the ISIS fighters and Al Qaeda members who believe that the whole US is the Great Satan and wants to annihilate Islam. You are the reverse of that coin.

You show how little you know of the Koran and yes their are a billion not billions of muslims my bad. Their religion teaches them that they will be called upon to eliminate all infidels. This isn't something I made up. Will it be ISIS that brings about the end of the world? I don't know but for sure there are a billion muslims ready to cut your head off when their leaders all state it is time.

Go read the Koran and visit a Mosque and study their teachings before making false statements.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

kallend

*** They do not believe as we do. Hell we do not even believe in our "values" anymore.

Judging from your posting history, I do not wish to share your values, and I would venture to suggest that very few decent Americans share them either.

Considering I don't consider you to be much of an American let alone a decent one your opinion has little to no value for me.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

You show how little you know of the Koran and yes their are a billion not billions of muslims my bad. Their religion teaches them that they will be called upon to eliminate all infidels. This isn't something I made up. Will it be ISIS that brings about the end of the world? I don't know but for sure there are a billion muslims ready to cut your head off when their leaders all state it is time.

Either you're being deliberately obtuse or you have some kind of autism that stops you from being able to relate to other people's thought processes. For the vast, vast majority of muslims it doesn't matter a tinker's cuss what's in the Koran, they are just normal people who have no intention of cutting anyone's head off.

There are not one billion muslims ready to cut your head off and there never will be. It is a fantasy designed to justify your desire to see millions of innocent people burn. It's sick.

jakee

Either you're being deliberately obtuse or you have some kind of autism that stops you from being able to relate to other people's thought processes. For the vast, vast majority of muslims it doesn't matter a tinker's cuss what's in the Koran, they are just normal people who have no intention of cutting anyone's head off.

There are not one billion muslims ready to cut your head off and there never will be. It is a fantasy designed to justify your desire to see millions of innocent people burn. It's sick.

It's not like Judeo-Christianity is any better.
Deuteronomy 13: 13-19, Exodus 32 (among a bunch of others).

Anvilbrother

Incidentally, Anvilbrother, Pakistan is not in the Middle East and is not part of the region.

It wasn't included because of its title or "region".

From your original post :

but I am talking about the region as a whole from Israel through past Pakistan,

But lets not split hairs.

Stability in the Middle East is important and the West should not sit idly by.

jakee

So your saying the vast majority of Muslims do not believe in the Koran? I am sure that is news to them.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

kallend

You keep saying how smart you are Professor so why are you continuing this "but they do it to" as some sort of retort. When Christians are cutting the heads off muslims and are announcing to the world they are coming to take over the world and rid the earth of everyone not a Christian, then I will be calling for the same thing, Eradication.

You say you pay attention to my posts and I am pretty sure I have never ever made any sort of religious reference for support of anyone religion. You should take a minute and think next time before posting biblical references directed towards me :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

catfishhunter

So your saying the vast majority of Muslims do not believe in the Koran? I am sure that is news to them.

It really depends on how each Muslim interprets the Koran. The extremists will focus on the hardline texts as it was done in the old days. Moderate Muslims wont.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

It really depends on how each Muslim interprets the Koran. The extremists will focus on the hardline texts as it was done in the old days. Moderate Muslims wont.

how about that, I assume that's much llike the christians and the bible

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

catfishhunter

You keep saying how smart you are Professor

Really? Please provide some links to these apparently repeated claims.

catfishhunter

I don't believe the vast majority of Christians believe in stoning people for eating shellfish or mixing meat with dairy, either.

IMO the vast majority of people are quite reasonable in their interpretation of ancient texts. Right now its Muslim extremists causing mayhem. Just 30 years ago it was Catholics in Belfast and Londonderry. I don't recall anyone calling for Dublin to be turned into a "glass parking lot".

catfishhunter

Reminder: Jews are supposed to kill people who try and convert them from Judaism.
cavete terrae.

rehmwa

***It really depends on how each Muslim interprets the Koran. The extremists will focus on the hardline texts as it was done in the old days. Moderate Muslims wont.

how about that, I assume that's much llike the christians and the bible

Pretty much. It's just that these ISIS motherfuckers are just some of the most brutal I've ever seen in their methods of killing in the name of Allah. They've already incurred the wrath of fellow Muslims that decry their barbarity.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

catfishhunter

Do you think it helps your case when you pretend to be a moron? Seriously, I don't get why you want people to think you don't understand the difference between believing in Allah and being willing to kill someone just because an Imam says so.

Unless your entire SC persona is a long term trolling expedition. Your views are certainly absurd and evil enough to be satire, but I just don't detect any edge of irony[:/]

When Christians are cutting the heads off muslims and are announcing to the world they are coming to take over the world and rid the earth of everyone not a Christian, then I will be calling for the same thing, Eradication.

Well, you're calling for the death of anyone who might be a terrorist and you think all muslims could be terrorists so... following your logic if you'd be kind enough to eradicate yourself I think the world will be a more peaceful place.

It's just that these ISIS motherfuckers are just some of the most brutal I've ever seen in their methods of killing in the name of Allah.

Unfortunately that shows a lack of both knowledge and imagination. Without even needing to open the history books, just look up 'necklacing' as an example of horrific gangland execution methods being used today.

jakee

It's just that these ISIS motherfuckers are just some of the most brutal I've ever seen in their methods of killing in the name of Allah.

Unfortunately that shows a lack of both knowledge and imagination. Without even needing to open the history books, just look up 'necklacing' as an example of horrific gangland execution methods being used today.

or 'neck ties' from the old Mafia histories

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

or 'neck ties' from the old Mafia histories

Or an IRA Six Pack.