kallend

More evidence of the GOP war on women.

kallend

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2015/02/13/women-and-other-lesser-cuts-of-meat/

I'd like to introduce him to my wife and see how he fares!

Yeah - well tell her I want my rib BACK then!:D:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So the Washington Post quoted Political Wire who quoted fitsnews.com

And in the end, he and his friend - Sen. Katrina Shealy were bantering with each other and his little bit of the tête-à-tête got snipped and thrown to the wolves. This is the part of PC that drives me nuts. You can't even banter with your friends anymore without it becoming he said, she said, they said a... homophobic, objectifying women, etc.

You sure don't want to be around blacks & whites in the military or veterans when we're bantering. There's a lot of words thrown back and forth that are seemingly disparaging... But, there's no doubt in our minds when the shit hits the fan - we're going in together and we're going to do our best to come home together. Or, we've been there together and come back together.

"You big ass white honky motherfucker" just fills my heart with joy when I know the fucker who said it means nothing but love.

Don't take the context out of what someone says. Sometimes, it really is just words and fun.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

The original story was so over the top, I had a feeling it was something like this.
Thanks for posting this. I agree. Call an idiot an idiot, but how many of us have called people assholes out loud?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

There is no GOP war on women. Actually, historically the right wing has been a proponent in empowering not only women but black people as well.

This is just a blatant attempt at aggressive propaganda at a statement that was probably taken out of context. Inappropriate comment, sure. But who cares what this liberal person thinks, she writes "opinion" articles.

kallend

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2015/02/13/women-and-other-lesser-cuts-of-meat/

I'd like to introduce him to my wife and see how he fares!

As M. Gustave of the Grand Budapest Hotel so eloquently put it:

"When you're young, it's all filet steak, but as the years go by, you have to move on to the cheaper cuts. Which is fine with me, because I like those. More flavorful, or so they say".

A funny line from one of the best movies that I've seen in a while.