ryoder

Islamic State video claims to show child killing Russia spies

Russia isn't what it once was, even with the recent oil money.

Afghanistan in the 80s and Chechnya in the 90s weren't exactly shining moments for their army.

And Russia has been dealing with Islamic insurgents for a while. Lots of casualties. Remember the school? And the theater?

And IIRC, they had the first female Islamic suicide bomber, who brought down an airliner. They used her because the security guys were searching the men too well, but not the women.

Again, IIRC, she put the bomb in her bra, not her shoes. Which kind of makes sense. I know more that a couple women that would love to blow up their bras. Zero that would do anything to hurt their shoes.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

This video is probably not real, if you watched other execution videos. (I watched plenty) (no im not a madman, just curious)

Not even the gunshot sounds match with the video, there is no blood at all and they used the same soundfile for every shot fired.

Id be very suprised if this was real and sadly its not because of the kid.

masterrig

******The sad part of it is, those people have been like that for thousands of years.

Uh . . . more than a thousand, less than thousands.

A bit of exaggeration on my part but you got my drift.

Chuck

Actually, I'm guessing they weren't all that much of a well
Mannered group even before Mohammed (Peace be upon him) took his little winged flight.

jclalor

*********The sad part of it is, those people have been like that for thousands of years.

Uh . . . more than a thousand, less than thousands.

A bit of exaggeration on my part but you got my drift.

Chuck

Actually, I'm guessing they weren't all that much of a well
Mannered group even before Mohammed (Peace be upon him) took his little winged flight.

That'd be my guess. Look at Iraq... we were going to 'civilize' them. They took all the money we threw at them but as soon as we left, they were right back where they were. Different faces maybe but same old deal.

Chuck

Kadde

This video is probably not real, if you watched other execution videos. (I watched plenty) (no im not a madman, just curious)

Not even the gunshot sounds match with the video, there is no blood at all and they used the same soundfile for every shot fired.

Id be very suprised if this was real and sadly its not because of the kid.

I don't know if you intented it but the wording in your last sentence made it seem like you were disappointed that they weren't killing those guys for reals. Which is fucked, but then again that would just reaffirm the stereotype for people who like to watch execution videos.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

..... I know more that a couple women that would love to blow up their bras. Zero that would do anything to hurt their shoes.

:D:D:D
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717