Glandu

Islamic population by country

As a Franco-American citizen, I would like to get some information about the percentage of Muslim population in France and each other country in Europe and the United States. It's important that the data be taken from an official US state department or other valuable sources. The documents must show the ratio between the % of muslim population vs total population of each country from the past ten years. I would be very grateful if anyone could provide me any help on this subject. Thank you so much.;)

It's important that the data be taken from an official US state department or other valuable sources.

Why is it so important that it be a US study? Are you trying to show that the US thinks anyone east of Maine is a Muslim:D?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita

All the countries with highest islamic population also happens to be one of the poorest countries in the world.

Exception of Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman these guys have way too much money.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016