CameraNewbie

2 more NYPD cops get shot just 2 weeks after 2 cops get murdered! (on topic)

This was not an incident brought on by anti-cop sentiment related to the recent protests over white cops killing black thugs. This was simply a case of cops responding to a robbery call and encountering thugs with guns.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

They were shot by perps (not wearing hoodies, it sounds like) who were brandishing guns. How exactly does this have anything to do with the two police officers who were murdered two weeks ago? This is what cops do; why they carry guns, and I'm glad they're out there responding appropriately most of the time.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Just like there are fringes on the police forces that are racist, biased, bullying or whatever way you want to describe it, there are idiots out there polishing their guns and watching the bad police press, hoping to use it as an excuse to start their own guerrilla war by taking out a couple of cops.

the world has plenty of nutjobs with guns.

The difference is that there are millions of people of color in the justice system that has a systematic bias against them, where there are NOT cemeteries filled with police officers taken out by systematic police-hunters.

The entire justice system is biased against people of color, and needs some attention. Police take the brunt of the blame for the issue, but they are only part of the systemic problem.

Anvilbrother

Were they wearing body armor?

Well, that's certainly on-topic. The robber could have noted that the cops were plain-clothed, presumed that they were not wearing body armor, and concluded that it was a good opportunity to assassinate more cops, thereby putting the blood of two more cops on the hands of DeBlasio, Negro protesters, and their liberal apologists. Here's a photo of the suspect police have in custody now. He certainly looks like a Negro, or maybe a half-Negro, or possibly Hispanic. Maybe a Gypsy. Certainly not an Irishman. Anyhow, it all fits.

CameraNewbie

What do protesters want? Dead cops! When do they want it? Every 2 weeks!

I thought I was being pretty clear. :S:S:S:S:S

You do realize that the "Dead Cop" chant was faked by Fox News, do you not?

These two officers were off duty and in street clothes at the time of the shooting. Very good chance that the shooters did not know of their occupation. Never the less, the shooter will be charged more harshly than if it was just an "ordinary" citizen.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

The shooter should be shot. Let's get back to an eye for an eye for violent crimes and see how the crime rate goes then. Rape and murder someone. Well old Jim here gets to ass rape you then murder you just like you did them.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

OK apparently some people don't get this 'on topic' thing.

The topic is: "What do protesters want? Dead cops! When do they want it? Every 2 weeks!" Thus discussions of how protesters want, or don't want, dead cops every 2 weeks is allowed.

Everything else, including other things that protesters want, who should ass rape who, whether rioters wanted free Jordans and 40's, who is playing the race card etc are off-topic. Feel free to start another thread if you want to discuss those topics. People who continually post off-topic material will be banned for a day or so to keep the thread from cluttering up.

Thus discussions of how protesters want, or don't want, dead cops every 2 weeks is allowed

Thats exactly what I fucking posted when you deleted it. I get your point in trying to kill his thread. With that said. I will state it again. Do the protesters want dead cops 2 weeks from now with or without body armor on.....

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Thus discussions of how protesters want, or don't want, dead cops every 2 weeks is allowed

Thats exactly what I fucking posted when you deleted it. I get your point in trying to kill his thread. With that said. I will state it again. Do the protesters want dead cops 2 weeks from now with or without body armor on.....

Duh - Preferably without, it takes less bullets and their welfare checks don't allow for that many bullets.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BillyVance

This was not an incident brought on by anti-cop sentiment related to the recent protests over white cops killing black thugs. This was simply a case of cops responding to a robbery call and encountering thugs with guns.

There's no reading between the lines here. Protesters want dead cops. Plain and simple, black and white. They're getting what they want, regardless of by whom and how it's carried out. It's real and it's happening. Do you really honestly believe that out of the 7,000 plus protesters the night they were chanting they want dead cops, that there was not a handful of protesters whom among them were criminals that want to physically hurt, maim or kill cops, ? Absolutely not! Go on the social media sites and see all the posts of mostly black teens, posting selfies with their guns pointing towards the camera or just plain displaying their firearms, stating that they want to kill a cop today. If you really dig deep, you'll find more than a handful of those posts.

Keep in mind what they're chanting "What do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want it? Now!"

It's black and white. They WANT it to happen. And they want it to happen NOW!

Maybe you should keep in mind that was not what they were chanting.

Ummm No. How about I don't? :S:S:S:S:SThis post (on topic) is about what the protesters are chanting. It's not about what their not chanting.:S:S:S:S:S:S

Also, I want to win the lottery. Somewhere, every day, someone wins the lottery. Does that have anything to do with my desire to win the lottery?

Off topic!:S:S:S:S:S