mpohl

Toddler accidentally shoots and kills his mother in Idaho Wal-Mart

You are still evading the question!
Did she die happily? Would she do it again?

And Bob and Danny were no two-year old toddlers within reach of a lethal weapon. Lethal, yes. But not two-year olds.

Why are you bringing this up? Makes no sense.

turtlespeed

With that kind of outlook on the world.
Please get some help. And I hope you never carry a gun.

SICK!

P.S.: You still owe me an answer: You think she died happily? Protecting our second amendment rights? Or do you think that by now, she'd only wish to have lived another day?

Because when you are dead, you are dead.

What an ignorant question.

Why don't you ask Bob Holler's friends if he would rather do that jump over, or if maybe he should have pulled a little higher.

I'm sure you would take back any mistakes you made that involved death, or would you?

I wonder.

And here is WHY I wonder:

Now, if just all toddlers would kill their gun-addicted parents, we'd have a better, less violent, society !!!

I cannot believe you are condoning children shooting their parents, THAT is sick.

But wait, there's more!

I don't feel sorry for the victim. Not one bit!!!

Apathy in the face of death.
Put THAT on your resume'

No, it wouldn't.

Being beaten and robbed, even raped, is unfortunate.
Being shot to death is terminal.

One can recover from the former, but not from the later.

I also don't get these "what if" scenarios from the gun-lovers. What happened is well-known.

Why do we need to even consider what could have happened if Jesus were to have descended to that very WM at the same hour?

Point is. No gun, no victim! THAT SIMPLE!

lawrocket

[Reply]Why does a 29-yr old need to carry a gun, on a weekday morning, on a family shopping trip to WM?

It's not about need. It's about exercising a right. No, she didn't need to have that weapon ith her any more than you needed to put your thoughts out on this forum.

Hypothetical: what if you found out that she was beaten and robbed while out shopping five years ago? Would it change any of your thoughts?

mpohl

And Bob and Danny were no two-year old toddlers within reach of a lethal weapon. Lethal, yes. But not two-year olds.

SICK!

P.S.: You still owe me an answer: You think she died happily? Protecting our second amendment rights? Or do you think that by now, she'd only wish to have lived another day?

Why don't you ask Bob Holler's friends if he would rather do that jump over, or if maybe he should have pulled a little higher.

I'm sure you would take back any mistakes you made that involved death, or would you?

I wonder.

Now, if just all toddlers would kill their gun-addicted parents, we'd have a better, less violent, society !!!

I cannot believe you are condoning children shooting their parents, THAT is sick.

But wait, there's more!

Put THAT on your resume'

Which one do you want me to answer?

That is not one question, but two questions.

As for the next part:

Bob didn't know he was going to die, and did what he did as he would normally do it.
Danny din't know he was going to be in a canopy collision, but he was having fun up until the shit hit the fan.

I see a lot of correlation. the result was never intended by either Bob, Danny, the mom, or the toddler. Despite your wish for it to happen over and over and over again.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No, it wouldn't.

One can recover from the former, but not from the later.

I would guess there are a few hundred million females in the world that would disagree with your summary on rape.
Being beaten and robbed, even raped, "is Unfortunate." That is some world view you have?

mpohl

TS.

You have some other issues that you need to deal with.

Healthcare, including, albeit limited mental healthcare, is affordable now thru the ACA.

Just do it!

OK . . . so . . . NOW you are so intensely committed to your community that you care about my healthcare.

Yet you still stand by your statement that you would like to have children shooting their parents, and feel no sympathy for the families, or the victims.

Well at least you don't waiver in your apathy.

You really need to get your priorities straight.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mpohl

TS.

Healthcare, including, albeit limited mental healthcare, is affordable now thru the ACA.

Just do it!

I have been banned for a much less personal attack than that by the main moderators here. Interesting that you will not get a timeout however.

Personally I would like to bitch slap you for your disregard for human decency as well as tell you how I really feel but will be careful to not engage in a personal attack like you choose to so I will keep my real thoughts of you to myself.

Tens of thousands of people carry concealed shopping everyday in the US. The mere act of taking out your weapon to leave it in the car for your trip into the store can present problems in itself. What if the car gets stolen? Then you would bitch that how could someone take it out and leave it in their car!! Obviously women that carry in a purse need to take extra precautions over a man that is carrying under shoulder or IWB. In this case someone made a poor choice in not paying attention to their purse around that many kids. I personally do not carry despite the ability to do so and anyone I know would not leave a purse with handgun in front of a two year old.

But that has nothing to do with carrying a gun into walmart!!! That carelessness could have happened anywhere including the home so why you chose to jump all over that she brought it into walmart is ludicrous. This sounds like simple complacency and the fact that you do not feel bad for the victim, who I agree is the 2 year old child as well, shows so much for your character. I really hope you get a time out for calling another member mentally ill but you are on the right side of the fence to get away with a bit more.

You think that no guns = no violence and you are sadly mistaken. Not in this country you claim to be from with all the cultural differences here. And while I do not carry except the rarest occasions(usually bow hunting in dangerous game infested areas), I have actually discharged a firearm in a late night threatening trespassing disturbance.
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

Its sop for the anti-gun crowd to stand on the graves of the dead.

This woman made a mistake that cost her life. Its a tragic accident that training would have prevented - purse carry is one of the dumbest ways to carry - even in a purse designed with the concealed compartment.

Carry on your person or leave it at home - never out of your control - a purse doesn't meet the criteria of "on your person"

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

A loaded weapon laying around anywhere is not a smart move, whether it be Walmart, your truck or your kitchen table.

For all the anecdotal reasons above for "carrying"; your first objective should be to remove yourself from the situation. If you live somewhere that feel you must carry; maybe you should think about moving.

A note on CCW: No gun can protect you from a 75 IQ.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

mpohl

SICK!

I wonder.

But wait, there's more!

Put THAT on your resume'

umm, YOU brought it up.

And your whole premise is out of line.

What is your preferred solution? She should have left the gun in the glove box of the car?

I suppose no, the only solution YOU could ever come up with will be that she shouldn't have the ability to have access to a weapon, eh? That about it?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

mpohl

TS.

Just do it!

You think HE has issues? Maybe you should go back and read through all your own posts in this thread...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

ryoder

If not, please refer to my post Dec 30, @5:47, and just answer those two, simple questions. Before engaging in further discussion.

I will engage in discussion whenever I please, and if you don't like it, you can leave.

+1
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

mpohl

SICK!

P.S.: You still owe me an answer: You think she died happily? Protecting our second amendment rights? Or do you think that by now, she'd only wished to have lived another day?

Actually I think most here would say YOU are the one needing help
Abraham Lincoln

You think that no guns = no violence and you are sadly mistaken.

To me, that's too strong, and weakens your rebuttal more than it weakens his objection to guns.

Note my post earlier; I'm not a ban-guns type. I do think there's a valid discussion in what we're doing in the US, but polarizing doesn't add to the discussion. It's just as easy to say that you think guns will solve all interpersonal situations as it is to say that banning guns will eliminate violence. And just as wrong. Only effective if you're trying to stop discussion, not start it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

turtlespeed

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/murder

Murder
The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse.

Unless you think the killing was lawful.:|

Do you think the toddler should be prosecuted?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

BillyVance

Jesus Fucking Christ.... If you have that much of a problem with how things are here, you can just take your dumb ass back to Germany.

:S

He didn't say he hates America. Just has a desire to not get shot while there. The possibility being shot shouldn't come into ones mind, while just out doing errands, shopping or having a coffee.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

mpohl

TS.

You and your ilk are being evasive.

Why does a 29-yr old need to carry a gun, on a weekday morning, on a family shopping trip to WM?

I am awaiting your answer!

Also, you think she happily died exercising her second amendment rights? Or you think she would reconsider now and rather live another day?

I am awaiting your answer!

************I don't feel sorry for the victim. Not one bit!!!

mpohl

P.S.: The real victim is the toddler.

Jeez, What do you have against toddlers?

Do you not understand how screwed up the kid is going to be for the rest of his life knowing he killed his own mother?

Come on...

I believe I covered that in the first response.[:/]
"Well hey, at least you are ok with paracide, and kids living with death as a mistake. "

How in the hell do you expect turtle to be able to read a dead persons mind?

By the way do you ever make a post about anything other than firearm tragedies?

RMK

***Jesus Fucking Christ.... If you have that much of a problem with how things are here, you can just take your dumb ass back to Germany.

He didn't say he hates America. Just has a desire to not get shot while there. The possibility being shot shouldn't come into ones mind, while just out doing errands, shopping or having a coffee.

I get that, but he sounds like those Westboro Baptist Church pukes... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

mpohl

TS.

Just do it!

You remind me quite a bit of the son of mr. West in this article.

http://800whistleblower.com/masked-men-allegedly-bash-elderly-man-in-the-head-with-ax-handle-but-he-was-carrying-much-deadlier-method-of-defense-video/

Brandon West, the decease suspect’s son, said the homeowner should be “put in jail.” He also claimed his dad “has never done anything like this, and for it to end like this kills me.”

“He shot my dad right in the head. I don’t think he deserves to walk. I don’t care if he got that many stitches, I don’t care,” he told WPXI-TV.

All poor mr. West did was attempt to bludgeon another man to death with an ax handle and then steal his belongings. By the way normiss, this guy is white and his actions qualify him as a hood rat in my eyes. Shocking isn't it?

RMK

***Jesus Fucking Christ.... If you have that much of a problem with how things are here, you can just take your dumb ass back to Germany.

Kinda weird how many millions Germany has killed in the last century. After Germany took their guns away.

When Germany can go for a century without committing genocide I'll start looking to it for moral leadership.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I agree although it was in response to this

Point is. No gun, no victim! THAT SIMPLE!

Yet I still could have worded my response better.
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

mpohl

TS.

Just do it!

Affordable???:D:D:D

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/30/obama-adviser-jonathan-gruber-in-200-obamacare-will-not-be-affordable/
Abraham Lincoln

When Germany can go for a century without committing genocide I'll start looking to it for moral leadership.

And where does the cutoff sit? Since the USA has gone about 100 to 150 years since genocide and slavery does it qualify?

Or maybe there's a better way of judging an argument on social philosophy than what someone's dead ancestors once did, hmm?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?