regulator

More hoodrats lining up to clean out the gene pool

Gravitymaster

******They also forget that some of the worst cities in the U.S for crime have a black Mayor, black Police Chief etc. Yet we are to believe they only hire racist white Cops.

So what is the percentage breakdown white/black/other for the police force and DAs office? You think it's going to be loaded towards blacks?

You are absolutely ridiculous in your thinking if you think that somehow racial parity equates to the level of racism. Or even the number of incidents or racism. By your thinking, once more blacks are in authority positions, racism against whites will escalate. Of course, unless you also believe blacks are not capable of being racists.

Way to miss the point, genius.

You're implying that because some cities have black police chiefs the police force as a whole, or the system as a whole, can't be racist. Pointing out that the overall makeup of those forces is highly not black invalidates your implication that the forces can't be racist but doesn't demonstrate that they are. The statistics show that they are.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

kallend

I've lived and worked on Chicago's south side for 37 years. I'll drive anywhere. I normally have no reason to walk other than near home, work and the shopping or downtown areas. In those 37 years I have not had any negative encounters.

I don't think you can speak for everyone in Chicago:
http://heyjackass.com/category/2014-chicago-crime-murder-stats/
They seem to have a little bit of a crime/shooting problem there...

SkyMagilla

***I've lived and worked on Chicago's south side for 37 years. I'll drive anywhere. I normally have no reason to walk other than near home, work and the shopping or downtown areas. In those 37 years I have not had any negative encounters.

I don't think you can speak for everyone in Chicago:
http://heyjackass.com/category/2014-chicago-crime-murder-stats/
They seem to have a little bit of a crime/shooting problem there...

Flossmoor is hardly the 'south side'...lol.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

SkyMagilla

Bureau of Justice Statistics, see page 7, table 5, here:
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fdluc09.pdf

Blacks comprise 13% of the population and commit 57% of all murders.
White comprise 63% of the population and commit 12% of all murders.

Therefore:
Blacks commit murder at 4.4 times their proportion of the population.
Whites commit murder at .2 times their proportion of the population.

Therefore:
Blacks commit murder at a rate 22 times higher than whites.

So if you're a cop pulling over a car reported to contain a murder suspect, to which race would you respond with the most caution?

You seem to be justifying the whole DWB thing, and saying that it's OK because white people's perception is more important than black people's.

Simply for driving? Of course that doesn't constitute suspicious behavior, and shouldn't be reason to pull them over. But if pulled over, they should be respectful and then be on their way. Belligerence is not the way to respond.

It's not about perception, it's about facts, like the ones I posted, above. It's an ugly truth that no one wants to admit or confront. But until we do, nothing will change...

And 100% of police brutality is commited by cops, hence you are better off shooting them before they can get to you, they are armed after all.

At least if we follow your logic.

SkyMagilla

So if you're a cop pulling over a car reported to contain a murder suspect, to which race would you respond with the most caution?

You were doing okay until you wrote this sentence. First off, if the car is reported to contain a murder suspect, all those race statistics collapse. You now should exercise the appropriate level of caution for dealing with a murder suspect regardless of race. Secondly, none of this is about "exercising caution."

SkyDekker

And 100% of police brutality is commited by cops, hence you are better off shooting them before they can get to you, they are armed after all.

Your statement/logic is wrong in a way that has nothing to do with his argument. It's not compelling to say "Oh yeah? Well, fish are on bicycles and the sky is green according to your logic!" You just end up sounding like an oaf.

champu

***So if you're a cop pulling over a car reported to contain a murder suspect, to which race would you respond with the most caution?

You were doing okay until you wrote this sentence. First off, if the car is reported to contain a murder suspect, all those race statistics collapse. You now should exercise the appropriate level of caution for dealing with a murder suspect regardless of race. Secondly, none of this is about "exercising caution."

SkyDekker

Your statement/logic is wrong in a way that has nothing to do with his argument. It's not compelling to say "Oh yeah? Well, fish are on bicycles and the sky is green according to your logic!" You just end up sounding like an oaf.

No shit sherlock.