4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

17 minutes ago, kallend said:

Fraud, lies, arrogance, bragging:  He fits right in to the MAGA party. 

Fraud in an election should be a felony. Wondering why his background wasn't checked well before the election. With all the political hate flying around it's surprising.
Plenty of fraud, lying, arrogance and bragging in both parties. To think it's just one side of the fence is idiocy.

43 minutes ago, billeisele said:

Fraud in an election should be a felony. Wondering why his background wasn't checked well before the election. With all the political hate flying around it's surprising.
Plenty of fraud, lying, arrogance and bragging in both parties. To think it's just one side of the fence is idiocy.

Idiocy is equivalencing Trumpism to regular politics.  It's like equating bank robbery to an overdue library book fine. 

8 minutes ago, billeisele said:

And now we have "Bidenism."One definition would be, - ignoring facts means it's not occurring

What is Bidenism? I’d see it as an idolizing of person over his or her position, or cult of personality. I haven’t heard of a lot of people pledging personal fealty to him, and I haven’t seen any T-shirts with him riding a unicorn, shark, or anything else

Wendy P. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, billeisele said:

And now we have "Bidenism."One definition would be, - ignoring facts means it's not occurring.

If so it's a definition you're making up to support a cruel narrative but at least you're probably unaware you're doing just that. The man has worked very hard overcome a hard stutter; a speech impediment he still must struggle with every time he speaks. If he fumbles his words and phrases, "Bidenisms" so to speak, and it's owing to dementia or simple mental decline then he's had dementia or has been suffering mental decline for decades all the while serving in the hardest, most challenging political positions our nation offers and requires. How about for 2023 ostensible measured conservatives find substantive topics for demeaning a President who, considering his current list of accomplishments, will undoubtably be viewed very favorably by history.

Edited by JoeWeber

3 hours ago, wmw999 said:

What is Bidenism? I’d see it as an idolizing of person over his or her position, or cult of personality. I haven’t heard of a lot of people pledging personal fealty to him, and I haven’t seen any T-shirts with him riding a unicorn, shark, or anything else

No golden statues of him, either.

golden_trump.JPG

3 hours ago, ryoder said:

Hi Robert,

This is an area I do not know much about.  I seem to remember, that once elected, he/her must be seated.  And, no recall election until after 6 months in office.

As I recall, many years ago, Adam Clayton Powell was given the 'silent treatment' for his transgressions.  I think that is about all the Congress can do.

Thoughts???????

Jerry Baumchen

5 hours ago, billeisele said:

And now we have "Bidenism."One definition would be, - ignoring facts means it's not occurring.

Last time I checked there are no Biden organizations that have been found guilty of fraud by a US court.

Fraud score, Trump: 3, Biden: 0.

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

This is an area I do not know much about.  I seem to remember, that once elected, he/her must be seated.  And, no recall election until after 6 months in office.

As I recall, many years ago, Adam Clayton Powell was given the 'silent treatment' for his transgressions.  I think that is about all the Congress can do.

Thoughts???????

Jerry Baumchen

Any member of Congress can be expelled with a 2/3 vote. And it has been done in the past:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_from_the_United_States_Congress

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

Any member of Congress can be expelled with a 2/3 vote. And it has been done in the past:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_from_the_United_States_Congress

Hi Robert,

Now, we will see if ethics means anything to the GOP.

I'm sure that you can figure what my thoughts are on this.

Jerry Baumchen

15 hours ago, jakee said:

Wake the fuck up.

If you mean waking up and recognizing what's occurring at the border and how it's impacting the country, that's a great thought.

One primary function of the federal government is border security. It would also be nice if Congress, both parties, did their job and took action on this. 

10 minutes ago, billeisele said:

If you mean waking up and recognizing what's occurring at the border and how it's impacting the country, that's a great thought.

One primary function of the federal government is border security. It would also be nice if Congress, both parties, did their job and took action on this. 

And what exactly does that have to do with fraud and lying?

Pro tip - if you have to immediately change the subject when your point is challenged, it probably wasn’t a very good point.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, billeisele said:

What would be considered "addressed?" A whole lot of Americans consider this to be a top priority. While I disagree, I'm sure there are things I consider to be a priority that you don't, so compromise means doing some addressing of both.

We both know that rounding up and shipping home all millions of undocumented aliens is completely undoable; it would cost far, far, more than any reasonable cost, and would impact the daily lives of a whole lot of Americans who currently depend on their services. Like farms, the construction industry, etc. "You have to break it to fix it" doesn't really work here. Since I don't personally significantly experience any downside from immigration, illegal or not, it's hard for me to prioritize that.

We also both know that completely doing away with petroleum products next year is also completely undoable. To me, that's an equally unrealistic goal that's held up, and is also worth compromising on.

How do you see it? What do you see as the way to go forward on immigration? Personally, I see our dependence on Central America for much of our illegal drug trafficking as a problem, so in fair part we're contributing to the reason why so many people want to leave there -- because our habits have empowered their bad actors.

Wendy P.

57 minutes ago, billeisele said:

You are of the opinion that Biden does not understand this issue? That he is not awake to it? At the moment the biggest impact on your nation from it is political. You have not been harmed. 

1 hour ago, billeisele said:

So how come you didn't praise Obama then, for deporting more illegal immigrants than any previous administration OR Trump?  Could it be . . . .  hypocrisy?