4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

11 hours ago, ryoder said:

Old Herschel seems to be having a problem with getting the family on board for his campaign.

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 21.10.10.png

No wonder he got the nomination. Little surprise he got trump's endorsement. Throw in a little fraud and it would be a GOP home run.

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

No wonder he got the nomination. Little surprise he got trump's endorsement. Throw in a little fraud and it would be a GOP home run.

Seems he's also an abortion supporter. Odd. I thought white wingers opposed those. Must just be against OTHERS having abortions.

Seems SOP.

5 minutes ago, normiss said:

Seems he's also an abortion supporter. Odd. I thought white wingers opposed those. Must just be against OTHERS having abortions.

His was a special case.  People just don't understand that everyone's situation is different and that the decision should be theirs!  Unless they are female.

8 hours ago, billvon said:

His was a special case.  People just don't understand that everyone's situation is different and that the decision should be theirs!  Unless they are female.

"Republicans Make Exception for Abortion When Life of a Campaign is at Stake"

-- Andy Borowitz

Hi folks,

Why should his type of 'family values' get in the way of election of a GOP candidate:   found himself making the Christian case for supporting a candidate whose Senate campaign has been marred by personal scandal.

Walker’s Christian fans unfazed by abortion revelations - POLITICO

The forked tongue continues to babble.

Jerry Baumchen

Hi folks,

Can he get any more dumb:  That’s how these people think

DeSantis says ‘national regime media’ wanted Tampa to be hit by Hurricane Ian | The Hill

IMO it is just exactly how DeSantis thinks.

Next he will be saying it was a conspiracy by the Democratic Nat'l Comm.

And, the idiots will eat it up.

Jerry Baumchen

4 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

DeSantis says ‘national regime media’ wanted Tampa to be hit by Hurricane Ian | The Hill

IMO it is just exactly how DeSantis thinks.

Next he will be saying it was a conspiracy by the Democratic Nat'l Comm.

And, the idiots will eat it up.

Jerry Baumchen

Where are the Sharpies when you need them?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Well, heck, nature has a well known liberal bias.  Look at how the temperature keeps rising even when republicans forbid it!  Look how the sea level keeps rising, despite everything Trump said, and despite the half dozen picture Slimmy posted!  It's rising just to spite him.  And liberal sound is now causing windmill cancer.  Somehow.

Biden lets illegal hurricanes from Africa and Central America just blow right over our borders because of his open border policy, and those hurricanes want to destroy America with their fentanyl and their 180mph winds and their anchor babies.  Not like hardworing, honest American storms.

On 10/6/2022 at 1:57 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Why should his type of 'family values' get in the way of election of a GOP candidate:   found himself making the Christian case for supporting a candidate whose Senate campaign has been marred by personal scandal.

Walker’s Christian fans unfazed by abortion revelations - POLITICO

The forked tongue continues to babble.

Jerry Baumchen

So we have a candidate who is a lying hypocritical ignoramus, and still there are thousands of Americans who will vote for him.

What a sad commentary on the state of the nation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kallend said:

So we have a candidate who is a lying hypocritical ignoramus, and still there are thousands of Americans who will vote for him.

Trump got 74 million votes in 2020. 

"Lying hypocritical ignoramus" barely scratches the surface for him.

1 hour ago, kallend said:

Ron here said he’s voting for Walker. Perhaps he could provide some enlightening commentary.

6 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Ron here said he’s voting for Walker. Perhaps he could provide some enlightening commentary.

He already did.

Walker would vote the way Trump wants him to.
That's good enough for Ron.

They don't care about 'ethics', 'morality', or even 'right & wrong'.

They want power. Period.

They've even said so.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

We saw a similar response when Ron voted for Trump, despite Ron being a veteran who had in the past been very critical of draft dodgers.  But with Trump he said that he didn't really follow things like that, he just wasn't that political back then.

This time republicans will say something similar.  "Well, I didn't really pay attention to all that.  Abortion something something, I forget.  But Hunter's laptop!  Not gonna forget about THAT!"

Hi folks,

What else should one expect from a GOP Senator from Alabama:   his remarks were racist.

Alabama Sen. Tuberville equates descendants of enslaved people to criminals : NPR

IMO the modern GOP is very hard-pressed to find people of intelligence to run for office.

Tuberville is a perfect example.

And, people wonder why I will not vote for any Republican at any level.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  I am all for incarcerating anyone convicted of a felony crime.

6 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Racism knows no party line.

Agreed there.

Although there is a slight difference.  When democrats make such comments, they resign or are booted.  When republicans do it, they often go on to win elections.  The message is often "look how upset I got the woke crowd!  Vote for me and I will hit them where it hurts!"

55 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

(R) in Alabama, (D) in California.

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/10/los-angeles-council-members-racist-remarks-resign-calls

Racism knows no party line.

Hi Keith,

As your link shows, she resigned, as Bill V said.

Now, how about Tuberville resigning?  Not a chance in hell of any GOP-type calling for that; or him doing it.

I rest my case.

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)
27 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

One party tolerates it and embraces it. One does not. As others have pointed out. 

A new day and new comments by powerful republicans playing to racism in its base. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) Tuberville’s comments came at a rally hosted by former President trump in Minden, Nev., on Saturday

They want crime because they want to take over what you got,” Tuberville said. “They want to control what you have. They want reparations because they think the people that do the crime are owed that.” trump smiled and grinned when he heard that." He was referring to Blacks

spacer.png

Edited by Phil1111

9 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

A new day and new comments by powerful republicans playing to racism in its base. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) Tuberville’s comments came at a rally hosted by former President trump in Minden, Nev., on Saturday

They want crime because they want to take over what you got,” Tuberville said. “They want to control what you have. They want reparations because they think the people that do the crime are owed that.” trump smiled and grinned when he heard that." He was referring to Blacks

spacer.png

The first thing I thought of when I saw Trump's picture was "What me worry",  Alfred E. Neuman.

14 hours ago, billvon said:

When democrats make such comments, they resign or are booted. 

I realize I'm singing to the choir here, "In his book: Dreams From My Father, Senator Obama makes the connection between politics and racism when he tells his readers how white Chicago Democrats vowed to vote Republican before they would vote for a black man (Harold Washington) to be Mayor of Chicago. Whites, Blacks and Racist Democrats is a modified version of the author's previous book: The Drama of Obama Regarding Racism."

An interesting read: https://www.amazon.com/Whites-Blacks-Racist-Democrats-Perryman/dp/1935359304

For me; it's not about party lines. It's about how you were raised. As for the Senator; me thinks college football coaches can get away with murder.