3 3
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Resigned in 2018 as governor over sexual assault charges, so that makes him fully qualifed as a GOP candidate.

Now threatening assault. Isn't that over qualified? At least gun restrictions in the US are such that people like him can still possess guns.

"Greitens said he hoped “the truth continues to come out in this race,” blaming his woes on the media and a “George Soros–funded prosecutor.” Then Greitens delivered the crucial lie: “We’ve been exonerated,” he said, “and we’re moving forward.”..."Greitens put his hand “all the way up” between her legs during an appointment without her consent. Two weeks later, she went to Greitens’ house at his urging. During an encounter in his basement, she told the committee, Greitens took a partially nude photo of her and threatened to release it if she went public about their relationship. When she broke down crying, he allegedly coerced her into oral sex. “It felt like consent, but, no, I didn’t want to do it,” K.S. recounted to the committee. “Coerced, maybe. I felt as though that would allow me to leave. That’s what he wanted.”

Dog whistles for every breed of republican voter-check. Sex assault and blackmail charges-check. Hands up the dress for some crotch grabbing aka trump-check. Blaming his personal conduct on Soros- check.

Looks like a slam dunk.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOP candidates and Evangelical christians showing their true hypocrite colors again. Herschel Walker received a resounding applause when he disclosed he had numerous children with numerous women. Three of which he had previously denied fathering. The faith and freedom crowd lapped it all up.

“Democrats and the media” were “firing artillery” at the candidate. Walker, in turn, said he loves and has never “denied” any of his children, before accusing unnamed forces of trying to mislead his family members."  "The Daily Beast reported that at least one of the mothers of Walker’s unacknowledged children had to take legal action to receive child support payments."

"Walker has also been called out for lying about graduating from the University of Georgia. He left after his junior year. He also said that he was a member of law enforcement in Cobb County and trained with the FBI. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution found no evidence this was true. The Cobb County Police Department, a county neighboring Atlanta, also said it “had no record of involvement with Walker,” the newspaper reported."

Exaggerating, lying and refusing to pay for his children.All while peddling "children and God".  Another perfect trump endorsed republican.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

GOP candidates and Evangelical christians showing their true hypocrite colors again. Herschel Walker received a resounding applause when he disclosed he had numerous children with numerous women. Three of which he had previously denied fathering. The faith and freedom crowd lapped it all up.

 

From a youtube comment:  "I wanted to wish Herschel Walker a 'Happy Father's Day' just in case he is actually my father."

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PIERRE, S.D. — The South Dakota Senate on Tuesday convicted Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg of two impeachment charges stemming from a 2020 fatal accident, removing and barring him from future office in a stinging rebuke that showed most senators didn’t believe his account of the crash.

Ravnsborg, a first-term Republican who only recently announced he wouldn’t seek reelection, showed little emotion as senators convicted him first of committing a crime that caused someone’s death. They then delivered another guilty verdict on a malfeasance charge that alleged he misled investigators and misused his office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap. He initially told police he thought he’d hit a deer even though the victim’s face went through his windshield and into his car, he lied about reading news articles on his phone while driving when he hit the victim, and he may well have had a few but his buddy the Sheriff didn’t breathalyse him. 
 

Aaaand his sentence was a $1000 fine. Which probably wasn’t even preferential treatment for being a prosecutor. If you ever wanna murder someone and get away with it just run them over. Vehicular homicide is basically legal, just like over here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jakee said:

Holy crap. He initially told police he thought he’d hit a deer even though the victim’s face went through his windshield and into his car, he lied about reading news articles on his phone while driving when he hit the victim, and he may well have had a few but his buddy the Sheriff didn’t breathalyse him. 
 

Aaaand his sentence was a $1000 fine. Which probably wasn’t even preferential treatment for being a prosecutor. If you ever wanna murder someone and get away with it just run them over. Vehicular homicide is basically legal, just like over here.

Hi jakee,

A certain American female I would guess.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi jakee,

A certain American female I would guess.

The Air Force wife driving on the wrong side of the road? Not really, tbh. Although the press made a big thing of her running away with her questionable immunity, there are plenty of fatalities with comparable or worse driving that do work through the system and result in nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jakee said:

The Air Force wife driving on the wrong side of the road? Not really, tbh. Although the press made a big thing of her running away with her questionable immunity, there are plenty of fatalities with comparable or worse driving that do work through the system and result in nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Don't forget Matthew Broderick's accident. It was in Ireland, and two people died.

Broderick got a fine of 175. Not sure what currency it was in. Article says dollars, but I don't know if I trust it.

 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/jennifer-grey-matthew-brodericks-tragic-car-crash-what-theyve-said/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fun continues.

A South Carolina state representative on the ballot for the Democratic primary runoff on June 28 for the U.S. Senate has been heard in leaked audio strategizing on how to utilize Democrat “sleepers” to run as Republicans in local elections, as well as requesting drug money from a state prison inmate.

State Rep. Krystle Matthews was verified as the person speaking with Perry Correctional Institution inmate David Solomon Ballard.

Matthews assumed state office in 2018 as a representative of District 117.

“We need some secret sleepers,” she is heard saying. “Like, you need, we need them to run as the other side, even though they for our side, and we need them to win,” the Senate primary candidate said. “We need people to run as Republicans in these local elections.”

After discussing how sleepers could “change the dynamics in South Carolina,” Matthews goes on to complain about raising money for her campaign, stating that she doesn’t care if she obtains “dope money.”

Matthews also said there needs to be people who can take yard signs down at night while people are sleeping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, billeisele said:

The fun continues.

A South Carolina state representative on the ballot for the Democratic primary runoff on June 28 for the U.S. Senate has been heard in leaked audio strategizing on how to utilize Democrat “sleepers” to run as Republicans in local elections, as well as requesting drug money from a state prison inmate.

State Rep. Krystle Matthews was verified as the person speaking with Perry Correctional Institution inmate David Solomon Ballard.

Matthews assumed state office in 2018 as a representative of District 117.

“We need some secret sleepers,” she is heard saying. “Like, you need, we need them to run as the other side, even though they for our side, and we need them to win,” the Senate primary candidate said. “We need people to run as Republicans in these local elections.”

After discussing how sleepers could “change the dynamics in South Carolina,” Matthews goes on to complain about raising money for her campaign, stating that she doesn’t care if she obtains “dope money.”

Matthews also said there needs to be people who can take yard signs down at night while people are sleeping.

I wonder where she learned of such methods and strategies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billeisele said:

The fun continues.

A South Carolina state representative on the ballot for the Democratic primary runoff on June 28 for the U.S. Senate has been heard in leaked audio strategizing on how to utilize Democrat “sleepers” to run as Republicans in local elections, as well as requesting drug money from a state prison inmate.

Sounds like democrats are adopting republican strategies.

Makes sense.  If the other side is cheating, first you try to stop them.  If that doesn't work, adopt their tactics to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, billeisele said:

The fun continues.

A South Carolina state representative on the ballot for the Democratic primary runoff on June 28 for the U.S. Senate has been heard in leaked audio strategizing on how to utilize Democrat “sleepers” to run as Republicans in local elections, as well as requesting drug money from a state prison inmate.

State Rep. Krystle Matthews was verified as the person speaking with Perry Correctional Institution inmate David Solomon Ballard.

Matthews assumed state office in 2018 as a representative of District 117.

“We need some secret sleepers,” she is heard saying. “Like, you need, we need them to run as the other side, even though they for our side, and we need them to win,” the Senate primary candidate said. “We need people to run as Republicans in these local elections.”

After discussing how sleepers could “change the dynamics in South Carolina,” Matthews goes on to complain about raising money for her campaign, stating that she doesn’t care if she obtains “dope money.”

Matthews also said there needs to be people who can take yard signs down at night while people are sleeping.

She’s wrong, and that would disqualify her from my vote. But what spin would people accept if it were someone for whom electing the candidate of choice was the most important?

“If they’re a candidate, it’s up to the voters to judge” 

“Drug money includes people trying to legalize medical marijuana in SC”

I could see either of those being seized upon by true believers. And if you think it’s only Democrats, think again. Consider all the “Trump defense fund” money with no tracking; consider the charity funds that were demonstrably used for the 2016 campaign. Trump doing it doesn’t make it OK, but Trump doing it and getting away with it is an unfair advantage. And I don’t like unearned unfair advantages (Billvon will beat me in any intellectual argument: that’s not an unearned unfair advantage, he’s just more qualified)

Wendy P. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wmw999 said:

She’s wrong, and that would disqualify her from my vote. But what spin would people accept if it were someone for whom electing the candidate of choice was the most important?

“If they’re a candidate, it’s up to the voters to judge” 

And if you think it’s only Democrats, think again. 

Wendy P. 

Yep, I've been clear that any politician that behaves badly should be thrown out regardless of party affiliation. I've also stated that there are plenty of bad actors on both sides of the fence. 

Our state just elected a Republican candidate for State School Superintendent in a runoff with a 64% - 36% vote. The runoff winner had many fewer votes in the primary (23% - 31%) than the opponent. News came out about bad behavior of the opponent and the voters reacted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ryoder said:

You can't make this shit up:

And you REALLY can't make this shit up:

Giuliani has been maintaining all along that he did nothing wrong and did not ask for a pardon.  During the hearings, Cassidy Hutchinson said she overheard him asking Trump for a pardon.  Rudy said:

"The January 6 Witch Hunt Cabal has now exceeded even its prior fraudulent.  The last witness was a reckless liar. Contrary to her false testimony she was never present when I asked for a pardon."

He then realized what he said and tried to walk it back:

“Actually, I told the President I did not want or need one.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billvon said:

And you REALLY can't make this shit up:

Giuliani has been maintaining all along that he did nothing wrong and did not ask for a pardon.  During the hearings, Cassidy Hutchinson said she overheard him asking Trump for a pardon.  Rudy said:

"The January 6 Witch Hunt Cabal has now exceeded even its prior fraudulent.  The last witness was a reckless liar. Contrary to her false testimony she was never present when I asked for a pardon."

He then realized what he said and tried to walk it back:

“Actually, I told the President I did not want or need one.”

Well trump does hire "only the best".

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

3 3