4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

RopeaDope

Your words are wise and truthful. I just noticed a pattern of only GOPs being blasted and therefor, in the interest of fairness, pointed out that all (ALL) politicians are corrupt.

That's why I want to see a president who is not a lifelong politician this next term ( but not The Donald). Our forefathers didn't make lifelong careers out of manipulating the government for personal gain. They were nominated and voted and did what the people asked them to do and then went back to their farms.

You will always see certain things from certain posters here, there is one that usually sticks to about two topics, 1) guns killed another one. 2) yet another GOP politician is (whatever).

There is another that posts about climate change mostly.

Some others love to make up their own words to add impact in emotion to their statements.

That aside, we are still all one happy dysfunctional family.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

RopeaDope

Your words are wise and truthful. I just noticed a pattern of only GOPs being blasted and therefor, in the interest of fairness, pointed out that all (ALL) politicians are corrupt.

That's why I want to see a president who is not a lifelong politician this next term ( but not The Donald). Our forefathers didn't make lifelong careers out of manipulating the government for personal gain. They were nominated and voted and did what the people asked them to do and then went back to their farms.

As the descendant of one of the leaders of Bacons Rebellion in VA in 1676.. you would be wrong... Many of the House of Burgess members were pretty much there for life.. and they profited mightily like the Royal GOV of VA..... Sir William Berkeley. Things had not changed all that much 100 years later. The people who MATTERED.. the wealthy landed gentry in our brave new country lived by the Golden Rule.

They had the GOLD.. and they made the rules and their descendants continue to do so to this day.

kallend

Yep.

I'm curious about this statement.

https://thegirlwiththecyborgleg.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/cropped-cyborg-me3.jpg

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

loudtom

Not even one about a dem politician pedaphile
Becoming a youth counselor for another dem
Go figure

Since anyone, Dem, GOP, Libertarian, Green, Labour, Conservative, ... can post a link here, you go figure it out for yourself.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Sounds like he's going where he belongs.

Ya know, I just can't understand the cities, states, districts, whatever who keep electing crooks. Think Mayor Curley of Boston, Governor Ferguson of Texas, and Marion Barry.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Marion Barry was quite the whack-a-doo:

“The laws in this city are clearly racist. All laws are racist. The law of gravity is racist.”
“I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where’s Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less.”
“The brave men who died in Vietnam, more than 100% of which were black, were the ultimate sacrifice.”
“There are two kinds of truth. There are real truths, and there are made up truths.”
“What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?”
“I am a great mayor; I am an upstanding Christian man; I am an intelligent man; I am a deeply educated man; I am a humble man.”
“Outside of the killings, DC has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.”
“What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?”
“I am making this trip to Africa because Washington is an international city, just like Tokyo, Nigeria or Israel. As mayor, I am an international symbol. Can you deny that to Africa?”
“Goddamn bitch set me up!”

wmw999

Sounds like he's going where he belongs.

Ya know, I just can't understand the cities, states, districts, whatever who keep electing crooks. Think Mayor Curley of Boston, Governor Ferguson of Texas, and Marion Barry.

Wendy P.

+1
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I was about to post this since I a friend just posted to FB, but you beat me to the punch.

But I like my friend's intro to his link:

"It would probably be simpler if instead of a retirement party for long time politicians we threw them an indictment party, with all the fixins. Including orange jumpsuit cake, plead the 5th martinis, and roasted pork."

Elisha

I was about to post this since I a friend just posted to FB, but you beat me to the punch.

But I like my friend's intro to his link:

"It would probably be simpler if instead of a retirement party for long time politicians we threw them an indictment party, with all the fixins. Including orange jumpsuit cake, plead the 5th martinis, and roasted pork."

I think some may be planning one of those parties for Hillary
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Congrats, you post about a democrat

Even though CBS leaves that out....

"Brown, a Democrat who represented the Florida district that included Jacksonville since 1993,"

from the story.

IMO a politician who steals from a charity is akin to a child molester.