4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

8 hours ago, mistercwood said:

At my last employer, over the years there were two others who shared the exact same name as me - one pre-existing in a much higher role, and one in sales who arrived after I did and left after a year or so. I rerouted many many emails that weren't intended for my eyes.

When I found out the higher-up one was leaving also (as always, in an email that was misaddressed to me lol), I made sure to send him a farewell gift:

There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

"It's better to burn out then fade away"

Hi Jerry,

Interesting that Michael Madigan, House Speaker for Illinois, was served with subpoenas for documents relating to ComEd, a different power company than the one in Ohio.

No charges yet, but there are calls for him to step down.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/madigan-subpoena-shows-far-reach-of-federal-investigation/

8 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Hi Jerry,

Interesting that Michael Madigan, House Speaker for Illinois, was served with subpoenas for documents relating to ComEd, a different power company than the one in Ohio.

No charges yet, but there are calls for him to step down.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/madigan-subpoena-shows-far-reach-of-federal-investigation/

Madigan is indeed a scumbag and everyone has known this for decades, but no-one has yet managed to make any charges stick.  Maybe this time will be different but I'm not holding my breath,

Remember the Florida sheriff who said he was going to deputize anyone who owned a gun during the BLM protests? And threatened to hunt down Godless BLM looters?

Well, now he's facing three felony charges.

Apparently, his wife found out about his long time mistress.

And she (the wife) threatened to kill her (the mistress).

When all three were at an event, the sheriff filed a stalking report against the mistress, who was arrested but not booked.
Because the deputy who arrested her didn't think the charges were valid.

So the sheriff is facing charges for tampering with evidence and lying to authorities.

Oh, and by the way, the sheriff has multiple degrees...

From Liberty University.
They seem to do such a great job instilling those "Christian Values" in their graduates.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2020/08/14/fl-sheriff-who-threatened-to-hunt-down-godless-blm-looters-faces-felony-charges/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2uuvzLEtbGNgA5E4AnAwSgsxq2-mUEtUEmEFCTxWAgFieYbq91KtVjUjo

5 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Remember the Florida sheriff who said he was going to deputize anyone who owned a gun during the BLM protests? And threatened to hunt down Godless BLM looters?

Well, now he's facing three felony charges.

Apparently, his wife found out about his long time mistress.

And she (the wife) threatened to kill her (the mistress).

When all three were at an event, the sheriff filed a stalking report against the mistress, who was arrested but not booked.
Because the deputy who arrested her didn't think the charges were valid.

So the sheriff is facing charges for tampering with evidence and lying to authorities.

Oh, and by the way, the sheriff has multiple degrees...

From Liberty University.
They seem to do such a great job instilling those "Christian Values" in their graduates.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2020/08/14/fl-sheriff-who-threatened-to-hunt-down-godless-blm-looters-faces-felony-charges/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2uuvzLEtbGNgA5E4AnAwSgsxq2-mUEtUEmEFCTxWAgFieYbq91KtVjUjo

Yes "Godless".

48 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

He was also 14 when he did it. It was over the top and inexcusagle even for a 14-year-old, but he was 14. They do stupid shit.

Wendy P.

Agree and he's 19 now. Makes you wonder if Kansas D's have lost interest in politics.

4 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Well President Putin has done it again. Any bets on if trump will condemn it or applaud it and dream about ordering similar actions.

Alexei Navalny: Russian opposition leader 'poisoned'

No, contrary to rumors he didn't receive Putin's Covid vaccine.

Hi Phil,

Once a KGB man always a KGB man.

Jerry Baumchen

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/state-sen-katrina-robinson-indicted-on-48-counts-of-theft-embezzlement-wire-fraud/ar-BB17lcKR?ocid=sf&fbclid=IwAR3lUvpzpdKMH9pCxlpdhOO5_3lQ0qLDXUcAIGBTv4iC1wvGQpwILSAD3YY

State Sen. Katrina Robinson indicted on 48 counts of theft, embezzlement, wire fraud

A criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court alleges Robinson used federal grant money issued to her for-profit nursing college to buy a vehicle for her daughter, expenses related to her wedding and honeymoon, and legal fees for her divorce. She is also accused of using the grant money to pay off credit cards and student loan payments, purchase beauty products and fund a campaign event.