4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

3 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

You know that the current FBI director, who would be overseeing any sort of investigation into Biden, was appointed by Trump, right?

Yeah but the senile Biden was so stupid that he he somehow manipulated Trump's masterful pick into becoming a Democrat. 

9 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Not every fire-breathing’s conservative is a sockpuppet.

Wendy P. 

Then why are they immune to fact?

Kidding aside. Conservative views would be welcome if they made relevant statements supported by fact. If they acknowledged the biases of others from their side of the political spectrum. BIGUN comes close but he tends to limit his input to the gun debate. Likely because he gets no other intelligent support form other GOP leaning idealists.

34 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Kidding aside. Conservative views would be welcome if they made relevant statements supported by fact. If they acknowledged the biases of others from their side of the political spectrum. BIGUN comes close but he tends to limit his input to the gun debate. Likely because he gets no other intelligent support form other GOP leaning idealists.

You're right again. I very much would like it were BIGUN to jump feet first into a debate on the merits of identifying as a conservative in these times. 

He's here on his own terms just like everyone else. Some folks' entertainment (calling specific people libtards and passing out incorrect medical information as though it were fact) isn't allowed by the forum rules. My Class B RV forum doesn't do political discussions at all; those just get moved aside. But if someone wants to go only to stroke their ego, it's up to us to decide whether we want to engage. Note that I in NO WAY think that Bigun just wants to stroke his ego, just that he has a right not to post something that he knows will get him dogpiled.

Just like most of my posting is mealy-mouthed conciliatory stuff.

Wendy P.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Not every fire-breathing conservative is a sockpuppet.

Wendy P. 

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

The 'sockpuppet' claim is regarding people who create extra profiles.

Either to post their opinion, pretending to be 'other people' in order to make it look more popular and relevant than it is, to post stuff without admitting that's how they really feel or to get around a ban.

think the record for 'number of sockpuppets' is held by John Rich. He got permabanned and came back as about a zillion sockpuppets. They kept getting banned, he kept making more and coming back.

I don't think any of the current 'naughty poster' people are true sockpuppets.

Trolls, sure. I'd bet a considerable amount that a 'certain poster' is a paid troll, posting propaganda for a hostile government. There have been a few in the past I'd be comfortable making that accusation with.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wmw999 said:

... I in NO WAY think that Bigun just wants to stroke his ego, just that he has a right not to post something that he knows will get him dogpiled.

Just like most of my posting is mealy-mouthed conciliatory stuff.

Wendy P.

Agree with all of that. This is a tough forum for conservatives and BIGUN pays for posting conservative ideas.. wolfriverjoe though is a liberal(left of center)with pro gun, pro 2nd views. So dissenters can co-exist with little friction.

IMO most anti-conservative leanings are due to the sheer mass of conservative scumbags since 2000. I think the last intellectually honest leader was McCain. Thats not to say that Jeff Flake, Liz Cheney, etc. didn't fight hard for integrity among the GOP.

But Liz got the boot and a couple dozen other threw up their hands in disgust.

• Like 3

So a former politician from the party of "They'e coming to take our jerbs!" just lost a defamation case because the judge ruled the defendants accusation he was hiring undocumented workers, was true:

Bad moos for Devin Nunes’ defamation lawsuit: Judge finds it ‘substantially, objectively true’ that family farm ‘knowingly’ hired undocumented immigrants

On 4/15/2023 at 1:14 PM, Slim King said:

Since Hunter Biden is flying around on the Governments dime in US Air Force One, do you consider him a politician? 

Nope.  He's a guy who got a free ride.  I've gotten them too.

And since he is representing the US do you think he's a scumbag?

I know very little about him, other than he's not representing the US in any capacity.  Doesn't sound like someone I'd hang around with.

On 5/19/2022 at 3:37 PM, ryoder said:

In a further development of this, Boebert threatened to sue American Muckrakers for defamation, but never did.

However, due to the backlash, American Muckrakers sued Boebert.

The suit was originally filed in North Carolina, but was dismissed due to jurisdictional issues. Not due to merit, which Boebert tried but failed to do.

So they've refiled it in Colorado. 

The 'discovery' aspect of it should be interesting.

https://nebraskaexaminer.com/2023/03/18/defamation-lawsuit-against-boebert-heading-to-a-colorado-courtroom-muckrakers-president-says/

16 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

In a further development of this, Boebert threatened to sue American Muckrakers for defamation, but never did.

However, due to the backlash, American Muckrakers sued Boebert.

The suit was originally filed in North Carolina, but was dismissed due to jurisdictional issues. Not due to merit, which Boebert tried but failed to do.

So they've refiled it in Colorado. 

The 'discovery' aspect of it should be interesting.

https://nebraskaexaminer.com/2023/03/18/defamation-lawsuit-against-boebert-heading-to-a-colorado-courtroom-muckrakers-president-says/

Excellent!

Adam Frisch, (who lost to Boebert by a few hundred votes), announced in February that he is running against her again in the next election.

Hi folks,

The worst of the worst:  Blessinger is accused of allowing or compelling the child to engage in sexually explicit conduct for someone to watch or record between Jan. 1, 2017, and Jan. 10, 2021, and intending to distribute the recording, court records allege.

Ex-board member of Our Children Oregon accused of child sexual abuse - oregonlive.com

IMO if found guilty, no penalty is too much.

Jerry Baumchen

Another ignorant jerk:

Guardian, 5/14/2023

Mexicans “would be eating cat food out of a can and living in a tent behind an Outback” Steakhouse restaurant if it were not for their nation’s proximity to the US, and their country should be invaded because of the presence of drug cartels there, the US senator John Neely Kennedy said.

The Louisiana Republican’s racist remarks drew a strong condemnation from Mexico’s foreign affairs secretary, Marcelo Ebrard, who called Kennedy “a profoundly ignorant man”. Mexico’s president, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, meanwhile, urged the 37 million Americans of Mexican descent – along with other Latinos in the US – “not to vote for people with this very arrogant, very offensive and very foolish mentality” in the future.

Kennedy’s rant came on Wednesday during a Senate appropriations subcommittee hearing that in part focused on the Drug Enforcement Administration’s budget. Kennedy told DEA administrator Anne Milgram that she and other members of the Biden White House should pressure López Obrador to let US military and law enforcement officials storm into his country “and stop the cartels”.

On 5/12/2023 at 7:17 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Add one more idiot to this list:  I look at a white nationalist as a Trump Republican . . . That's what we're called all the time. A MAGA Person

At least, he is truthful.

Tuberville slams effort to expel extremists from the military : NPR

Jerry Baumchen

This Tuberville, (tatertown, right) is beyond the pale. How can anyone identify as a Republican when the party is riddled with these sorts of bigots?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

This Tuberville, (tatertown, right) is beyond the pale. How can anyone identify as a Republican when the party is riddled with these sorts of bigots?

Apparently the GOP decided some time ago that the bigot/poorly educated voting bloc was big enough to be worth pandering to.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Ummmm...

Because they're the same sort of bigot?

I've said it before.

I honestly thought the racial hatred & bigotry was more or less done.

Not racism, not abuse of power, not injustice.
But most of the virulent, violent hatred. 
And not completely done, but mostly over. 

And then Obama got elected. 

And so many people who had been required to pretend to be nice just completely lost their shit.

All the 'Birther' garbage. All the "Secret Muslim" crap. All the stupid insults and criticisms of both of the Obamas.

The people who had hated people with different color skin, but had been forced by 'polite society' to mute those views came out from under their rocks and went apeshit.
Turns out they've always been there, but weren't able to be 'their real selves' in public.

Then Trump saw his opportunity. Remember his private detective who was going to provide earthshaking revelations 'in two weeks'?

Trump gained traction with his hate and vitriol, got the bigots and assholes wound up and the MAGA moron movement took off. 

Trump and his idiot followers then proceeded to hijack the R party. Which resulted in Bobo, Gym Jordan and Empty Gee gaining power.

People like Liz Cheney decided they weren't very nice people and jumped ship, to their detriment.
Keep in mind that Liz is Darth Cheney's daughter. And Trump is too evil for her.

But not for the MAGA morons, and the politicians that pander to them.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Ummmm...

Because they're the same sort of bigot?.....

But not for the MAGA morons, and the politicians that pander to them.

Well I say the same things from time to time. Mostly out of frustration. BIGUN isn't a bigot. There are other republicans as well that swallow their pride and vote republican. Some will go out that same week to do outreach volunteer work. Some today are helping immigrant claimants at the border. More than many democrats.

Racist, bigots, etc. I'd go with 20% of the GOP depending on how riled up I am about some latest outrage.

• Like 2