4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

Hi folks,

While this one is a scumbag, he is also, not very bright:  Police said surveillance video showed the killer leave the crime scene . . . in a maroon GMC Yukon Denali — which matched the description of a car registered to Telles’ wife.

Nevada county official charged in connection with death of investigative journalist - POLITICO

Jerry Baumchen

I love all the republicans who opposed the infrastructure bill and are now trying to take credit for it.

Ashley Hinson claimed she “helped lead a bipartisan group” to “prioritize funding for these essential upgrades” after voting against it.

Tony Gonzales bragged that he "secured $75 million" for a creek restoration project in his district.  Before the bill passed he said it would “only make matters worse and hold our country back.”

Rick Scott bragged that he helped Florida by “securing an unprecedented $1 billion for Everglades restoration, the largest single amount ever allocated by the federal government.”  He voted against it as well.

And there are at least a dozen others.  I bet by next week FOX News will be reporting they all did, in fact, vote for it, but their votes were changed by unscrupulous democrats.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, billvon said:

I love all the republicans who opposed the infrastructure bill and are now trying to take credit for it.

Ashley Hinson claimed she “helped lead a bipartisan group” to “prioritize funding for these essential upgrades” after voting against it.

Tony Gonzales bragged that he "secured $75 million" for a creek restoration project in his district.  Before the bill passed he said it would “only make matters worse and hold our country back.”

Rick Scott bragged that he helped Florida by “securing an unprecedented $1 billion for Everglades restoration, the largest single amount ever allocated by the federal government.”  He voted against it as well.

And there are at least a dozen others.  I bet by next week FOX News will be reporting they all did, in fact, vote for it, but their votes were changed by unscrupulous democrats.

Hi Bill,

It was those worthless Dominion voting machines.  We all know they are not accurate.  Just ask Rudy Guliani or Sydney Powell.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Bill,

It was those worthless Dominion voting machines.  We all know they are not accurate.  Just ask Rudy Guliani or Sydney Powell.

Jerry Baumchen

Rudy Guliani and Sydney Powell are now denying that they ever heard of voting machines. Just like trump now denies he ever heard of them.

On 9/9/2022 at 9:36 AM, billvon said:

Every Republican who posts here needs to reflect on these easily provable facts. The smoke filled back room is now the fresh air of a chat room. No longer will your party of choice be able to pull off their anti-democratic, ideologically vacant, self serving power grabs that oppose the will of a clear majority of Americans all while hidden safely away from the light of day. That's over. Most importantly, you will never again be able to pretend you didn't know, that you couldn't know, either because they're all crooks and everybody does it, or owing to whatever other narcotic you are using to block out reality. That day is done. They are lying. It is provable. How they vote, and what they say in private, is available to everyone in real time online, where you obviously are if you are reading this, and if you continue to deny that truth it means you are lying, too. There it is, sport fans, and that is why many on the left are so pissed and impatient: the right thinks we are still somehow obligated to treat obvious bullshit as reasonable positions for discussion. Well, no thanks. The Republican party of today are thieves, liars, and charlatans. They care first about harming Democrats and a distant second about the people they represent. The mid-terms are coming; you'll never get a better chance to prove you aren't a pawn in their insidious larger game. Or just say it out loud: I don't give a fuck about America or other Americans if I get mine while I'm alive.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Or just say it out loud: I don't give a fuck about America or other Americans if I get to fuck over the people I hate while I'm alive.

FIFY ^_^

Seriously, that type of person is far, far, faaaaaar more interested in hurting the people they hate than helping the (very few) people they care about.

They supported Trump because of it.

Then they found out he didn't give a shit about them.

They found out he didn't care who he hurt.

Remember the 'he's hurting the wrong people' quote?

• Like 1

WaPo: Gaetz sought pardon related to Justice Department sex trafficking probe

McEntee added that Gaetz told him “he did not do anything wrong but they are trying to make his life hell, and you know, if the president could give him a pardon, that would be great.”

Sounds like a line from Lumbergh in "Office Space"(1999).

21 minutes ago, ryoder said:

What??? I thought he earned that title long ago!

Yeah, the lying about Covid, attacking the people trying to accurately report the stats of it, attempting to shame kids who chose to wear masks, outlawing mandates, all that shit.

He's been a full blown scuzzbucket for a damned long time.

AP: Ohio GOP House candidate has misrepresented military service

Campaigning for a northwestern Ohio congressional seat, Republican J.R. Majewski presents himself as an Air Force combat veteran who deployed to Afghanistan after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, once describing “tough” conditions including a lack of running water that forced him to go more than 40 days without a shower.

Military documents obtained by The Associated Press through a public records request tell a different story.

They indicate Majewski never deployed to Afghanistan but instead completed a six-month stint helping to load planes at an air base in Qatar, a longtime U.S. ally that is a safe distance from the fighting.

Now to be fair, that does not prove he didn't go more than 40 days without a shower.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

AP: Ohio GOP House candidate has misrepresented military service

Campaigning for a northwestern Ohio congressional seat, Republican J.R. Majewski presents himself as an Air Force combat veteran who deployed to Afghanistan after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, once describing “tough” conditions including a lack of running water that forced him to go more than 40 days without a shower.

Military documents obtained by The Associated Press through a public records request tell a different story.

They indicate Majewski never deployed to Afghanistan but instead completed a six-month stint helping to load planes at an air base in Qatar, a longtime U.S. ally that is a safe distance from the fighting.

Now to be fair, that does not prove he didn't go more than 40 days without a shower.

Hi Robert,

Since your link & the quotes put so much 'stink' on him, he probably still has not taken a shower.

Only the GOP could come up with dipstick candidates like this.

Jerry Baumchen

3 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

Since your link & the quotes put so much 'stink' on him, he probably still has not taken a shower.

Only the GOP could come up with dipstick candidates like this.

Jerry Baumchen

The MAGA morons will call that 'fake news'. 
And vote for him.

Ron himself pretty much said he doesn't care what a person is or has done, as long as he toes the party line.

On 9/26/2022 at 4:11 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Not politicians, but scumbags none-the-less:  Text messages show Brett Favre sought welfare money for a football facility : NPR

And, how easily they turn on their own:  Davis has agreed to testify against others.

No honor among thieves.

Jerry Baumchen

Its gets better. Like trump, brett runs a fake charity of his own. brett favre’s foundation, aimed at helping children and cancer patients, gave funds to USM athletics

"From 2018-2020, Brett Favre’s charitable foundation, Favre 4 Hope, which has a stated mission to support disadvantaged children and cancer patients, donated more than $130,000 to the University of Southern Mississippi Athletic Foundation during the same years that Favre was working to finance a new volleyball center at the school."

Surely the GOP can find a place for a star like brett to run for congresscritter. Sex, fraud, larceny, stealing from charities. He's clearly GOP material.

Edited by Phil1111

Plenty of bad actors on all sides

Forner US Rep Myers, a Pennsylvania Democrat, pled guilty to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsifying voting records, conspiracy to illegally vote in federal elections, and creating and managing a scheme to stuff ballot boxes for Democratic candidates.

Sentenced to 30 months in prison and fined. He bribed a Democrat Judge of Elections in Philadelphia over several years to add votes. Some candidates had hired Myers to do it. It included judicial seats, and federal, state and local offices.

Myers is seriously a scumbag. He was ejected from Congress in 1980 (Abscam), and has been marginal pretty much ever since is seems like. Well, to me, pretty much any political consultant with prior bribe experience would be pretty marginal. The misdeeds for which he just pled guilty happened in 2020 and before -- he's just been fighting it. The co-conspirators have largely been sentenced already (they also pled guilty, just without fighting it all the way). The candidates themselves may not have known about the plots (according to one story), it was all about machine politics.

Wendy P.

9 minutes ago, billeisele said:

Plenty of bad actors on all sides

Yep.  

A North Carolina sheriff, elected in 2019, is the latest anti-woke activist.  He made several phone calls in which he demanded that all the blacks who worked for him be fired.  "I'm sick of it. I'm sick of these black ****ers . . . I'm going to clean house and be done with it. And we'll start from there."

He made the calls to Jack Soles, the sheriff at the time he was elected.  Soles brought the recordings to county officials who refused to do anything.  He had to go to the media before county officials took action.