4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/state-sen-katrina-robinson-indicted-on-48-counts-of-theft-embezzlement-wire-fraud/ar-BB17lcKR?ocid=sf&fbclid=IwAR3lUvpzpdKMH9pCxlpdhOO5_3lQ0qLDXUcAIGBTv4iC1wvGQpwILSAD3YY

State Sen. Katrina Robinson indicted on 48 counts of theft, embezzlement, wire fraud

A criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court alleges Robinson used federal grant money issued to her for-profit nursing college to buy a vehicle for her daughter, expenses related to her wedding and honeymoon, and legal fees for her divorce. She is also accused of using the grant money to pay off credit cards and student loan payments, purchase beauty products and fund a campaign event. 

Wisely, she followed the Trump University program. So what's your point? D's do it too so stop with the endless pointing out of Republican crooks?

6 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Wisely, she followed the Trump University program. So what's your point? D's do it too so stop with the endless pointing out of Republican crooks?

Before I even turned the page here - I said to myself, here we go - look out, here comes the trump is at fault post and Voila! It was the very next one!

Thanks for being predictable.

On 9/12/2020 at 11:59 AM, JoeWeber said:

Point?  Thread title says scumbag pols.  I wasn't aware that it was limited to R's.

8 hours ago, airdvr said:

Point?  Thread title says scumbag pols.  I wasn't aware that it was limited to R's.

As the thread OP I can say with authority that it is non-partisan.  All scumbag pols are welcome here.  I have even listed some D scumbags myself.

I refer you to my post of June 9, 2016:

Since anyone, Dem, GOP, Libertarian, Green, Labour, Conservative, ... can post a link here, you go figure it out for yourself.

Edited by kallend

Sexting.

Not sure quite how scubmbagging it is since apparently no photos were involved.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sen-thom-tillis-opponent-in-north-carolina-cal-cunningham-confirms-extramarital-sexting

The U.S. Senate race in North Carolina has been thrown into turmoil: The incumbent, Thom Tillis, has COVID-19 and his opponent, Cal Cunningham, has been caught sending extramarital texts.

50 minutes ago, kallend said:

Sexting.

Not sure quite how scubmbagging it is since apparently no photos were involved.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sen-thom-tillis-opponent-in-north-carolina-cal-cunningham-confirms-extramarital-sexting

The U.S. Senate race in North Carolina has been thrown into turmoil: The incumbent, Thom Tillis, has COVID-19 and his opponent, Cal Cunningham, has been caught sending extramarital texts.

Hi John,

As in most elections, it is the lesser of two evils.

Hold your nose & vote,

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)

Who'd a thunk it. A bunch of GOP, bible thumping, gun loving prostitute share politicians. Here is one of Gaetz's latest quotes Matt Gaetz mocked “kale and quinoa” eaters who look down upon those that eat “fried foods” in “real America.” It’s a worldview where you eat nothing but kale and quinoa, where those of us who cling to our Bibles and our guns and our fried foods and real America are looked down upon,”

So the investigation now indicates Greenberg, Gaetz and another GOP politician all passed one prostitute onto each other.

"Matt Gaetz and an indicted Florida politician is focusing on their involvement with multiple women who were recruited online for sex and received cash payments,...Mr. Greenberg introduced the women to Mr. Gaetz, who also had sex with them, ...

One of the women who had sex with both men also agreed to have sex with an unidentified associate of theirs in Florida Republican politics,"

Then there is Gaetz's use of Molly, the Love Drug, X, etc. most commonly known as Ecstasy or MDMA. "Some of the men and women took ecstasy, an illegal mood-altering drug, before having sex, including Mr. Gaetz, two people familiar with the encounters said."

Sorry Mr. Gaetz, most Americans don't pass their favorite prostitutes around to each other.

spacer.png

Now most Americans aren't carrying the bible under an arm.

Oh! and healthy eating is also the new America.

Edited by Phil1111

17 hours ago, kallend said:

Very few of his GOP colleagues are speaking up on Gaetz's behalf, but the loony wing appears to be standing with him.

Yeah.

Absolutely hilarious that the  QCumbers, who started their idiocy by claiming the Ds were raping and murdering children in the non-existent basement of a real pizzeria, are now pretending that the allegations against Gaetz are fabricated. 

https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-believers-defending-matt-gaetz-195305611.html

On 4/3/2021 at 12:40 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

Absolutely hilarious that the  QCumbers, who started their idiocy by claiming the Ds were raping and murdering children in the non-existent basement of a real pizzeria, are now pretending that the allegations against Gaetz are fabricated. 

Yeah, they are suddenly all "don't believe everything you read on the Internet!"

39 minutes ago, billvon said:

Yeah, they are suddenly all "don't believe everything you read on the Internet!"

Or like 'ol Ron who is now like, Yes, I did hear something about that. Quite interesting from a sociological perspective. I have a degree, you know!

40 minutes ago, billvon said:

Hi Bill,

And on par as to what 

41 minutes ago, billvon said:

Hi Bill,

Right on par as to what Sidney Powell is now saying to defend herself.

Jerry Baumchen

8 hours ago, billvon said:

"I am NOT GUILTY of any of these scurrilous accusations!  Oh, and I need a pardon for them."

Evidently trump wanted to grant his protege the pardon. But Gaetz fell into that massive group, all in line, who also wanted preemptive pardons. His lawyers said that preemptive pardons would not be upheld in courts.

Kinda like everything else trump had sent to the courts.