4 4
kallend

Another scumbag politician.

rushmc

Yeah exercising free speech on government owned property should definitely be criminal.

I've come to understand that those of you on the left condone criminal activity when it suits your purposes.

Trespassing is a misdemeanor, just like adultery.

Guess who committed adultery? How come you don't call trump a criminal?

Doesn't suit your purpose?

SkyDekker

Yeah exercising free speech on government owned property should definitely be criminal.

I've come to understand that those of you on the left condone criminal activity when it suits your purposes.

Trespassing is a misdemeanor, just like adultery.

Guess who committed adultery? How come you don't call trump a criminal?

Doesn't suit your purpose?

Lol
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Wow, you weren't even so quick on the draw when the Nazi in Charlottesville mowed down a crowd of people with a car at the Unite the Right rally. What did she do? Sit on the floor? Oh boy, what a corker.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Just to get ahead of this, I know the NCAA is not considered a political body. That said they are political as hell!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And they were honourable enough to have pressured her into resigning when it turned out she was a fraudster. Makes the NAACP look pretty good, doesn't it?

If only you could say the same about the republicans' response to Trump.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

Just to get ahead of this, I know the NCAA is not considered a political body. That said they are political as hell!

The NCAA draft can be pretty political.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

kallend

The party of Family Values (TM)

www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/dennis-hof-brothel-owner-and-pimp-wins-nevada-gop-primary

So the GOP is running a pimp in Nevada and an admitted Nazi in Illinois.

Ted Cruz: ‘Vote for the Democrat’ over the GOP Nazi
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/29/ted-cruz-arthur-jones-vote-democrat-688743
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/dennis-hof-brothel-owner-and-pimp-wins-nevada-gop-primary

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/29/ted-cruz-arthur-jones-vote-democrat-688743

It seems like being a Nazi Holocaust Denier would be a contradiction.

Bob_Church

It seems like being a Nazi Holocaust Denier would be a contradiction.

Nazi's in America believe that the holocaust really happened? I think that most of them deny that the holocaust ever occurred.

>Great - so how's the Scott Pruitt investigation going?

Funny thing that! Seems like no one in the GOP cared much about _that_ scandal. Pruitt finally resigned after the latest embezzlement story proved to be too much for him to handle.

I am sure Trump already has another scumbag ready to step into his shoes.

billvon

>Great - so how's the Scott Pruitt investigation going?

Funny thing that! Seems like no one in the GOP cared much about _that_ scandal. Pruitt finally resigned after the latest embezzlement story proved to be too much for him to handle.

I am sure Trump already has another scumbag ready to step into his shoes.

pics.me.me/oompa-loompa-doopity-dee-there-goesanothertrumpappointee-30821354.png

Greed and gluttony. . .

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Looks like Trump has found some new efficiencies in his administration. He used to have to take the extra step to tweet or call FOX News to tell them what to say. There was occasionally a disconnect when a FOX reporter would say something that would conflict with Trump's agenda, and that was just uncomfortable for everyone involved.

Now he's going to bypass all that by hiring a FOX News executive - Bill Shine - for his Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications. Cuts out the middleman completely.

And lest Trumpies worry that Shine won't share their values, don't worry - he was fired from FOX for covering up sexual harassment.

billvon

And lest Trumpies worry that Shine won't share their values, don't worry - he was fired from FOX for covering up sexual harassment.

Experience feeding fake news to Americans and sexual harassment. He sounds like a perfect fit for this administration (assuming he can speak Russian).
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

billvon

Looks like Trump has found some new efficiencies in his administration. He used to have to take the extra step to tweet or call FOX News to tell them what to say. There was occasionally a disconnect when a FOX reporter would say something that would conflict with Trump's agenda, and that was just uncomfortable for everyone involved.

Now he's going to bypass all that by hiring a FOX News executive - Bill Shine - for his Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications. Cuts out the middleman completely.

Sounds like the Best of the Best.

New York Republican Rep. Chris Collins has been charged with securities fraud, wire fraud and false statements, the Justice Department announced Wednesday.

Collins, who was the first sitting member of Congress to endorse Trump's presidential bid, surrendered this morning at his attorney's office in Manhattan, according to the FBI.

Source

In case it gets lost among the other scumbags in the news because of Manafort Trial 1.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

jcd11235

New York Republican Rep. Chris Collins has been charged with securities fraud, wire fraud and false statements, the Justice Department announced Wednesday.

Collins, who was the first sitting member of Congress to endorse Trump's presidential bid, surrendered this morning at his attorney's office in Manhattan, according to the FBI.

Source

In case it gets lost among the other scumbags in the news because of Manafort Trial 1.

NY GOP Congressman Chris Collins suspends campaign amid insider trading allegations
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/11/ny-gop-congressman-chris-collins-suspends-campaign.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I find it rather amusing that the actual crime (receiving the e-mail about the failed trial and then calling his son to warn him) occurred at the WHITE HOUSE. At the annual picnic.

Go figure.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

And her campaign is following the Trump plan. When the story was first reported, her campaign leader called the report a lie and blamed her opponent. “There’s nothing he won’t do or say to hurt Melissa or her reputation within the community. It’s shameful. Melissa graduated with a degree in marketing and we have requested her transcripts from the University and have been told they take 4-6 weeks to arrive.”

Then, after reporters contacted the school, he called the school's claim that she hadn't graduated "fake news.” When a reporter pointed out that it was, in fact, both true and corroborated by the school, he said “That’s all I got for you right now.”

I think she should run. She'd be the perfect Trump-era GOP politician. Undereducated, untruthful, prone to blame others for her mistakes - and hates the press! She would make an ideal Secretary of Education.

So Chris Collins, a Republican congressman from New York, was arrested Wednesday and charged with fraud and insider trading. Nothing surprising there.

What is somewhat unusual is the position it puts the GOP in in NY. They want to get him off the ballot because, even for the GOP, it's tough to run a criminal in a congressional race. He wants off the ballot too. But the deadline for changing candidates has passed; he will be on the ballot per NY law. (He could, of course, resign if elected.)

So what to do? Here's where it gets somewhat amusing. There are a few legal loopholes he can use to get off the ballot. Specifically, there are four.

The least painful one is to accept nomination to a separate, different NY office. It can be almost anything, like town clerk. So there's a good chance that in the near future some poor NY clerk is going to get the boot so that this guy can get off the ballot.

The next option is moving out of state. It's certainly possible, although since it's so high profile it's likely that if he does it superficially (i.e. gets a PO box in Connecticut and claims he lives there) he will get busted for that. So he'd actually have to move in the next few months. Shouldn't be too big a problem, since he has several vacation homes in other states.

The next option is death; let's hope no one decides that's the easiest way out of this.

The final option is to be convicted of a serious crime. So a guilty plea would immediately get him tossed off the ballot, and the GOP could then replace him.

I can almost picture the conversations that the GOP is having with him right now. "Well, if you don't want to move, maybe pleading guilty is the best way to go. I mean, you'd get off with a light sentence, right? And we could all move forward."