Andy9o8

What do we want? Cops who stalk & shoot women! When do we want it? NOW!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/pa-stalker-kills-wounds-teen-police-article-1.2047671
Pennsylvania stalker cop kills former girlfriend, wounds her teen daughter: police

Colwyn Borough police officer Stephen Rozniakowski killed Valerie Morrow and shot her daughter in their Glenolden house Monday, according to reports. The cop was arrested in March for stalking and harassing his former fiancée through thousands of texts, calls and emails, police said.

Clearly it was the actions of police that emboldened and encouraged this guy to act this way.
The blood of these women is on the hands of police. All police, everywhere.

Andy9o8

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/pa-stalker-kills-wounds-teen-police-article-1.2047671
Pennsylvania stalker cop kills former girlfriend, wounds her teen daughter: police

Colwyn Borough police officer Stephen Rozniakowski killed Valerie Morrow and shot her daughter in their Glenolden house Monday, according to reports. The cop was arrested in March for stalking and harassing his former fiancée through thousands of texts, calls and emails, police said.

Clearly it was the actions of police that emboldened and encouraged this guy to act this way.

Because make no mistake...to say my father is responsible for the actions of another person in another state just because he is also a law enforcement officer is repugnant to say the least. Go out and find a little class. TODAY.

regulator

Because make no mistake...to say my father is responsible for the actions of another person in another state just because he is also a law enforcement officer is repugnant to say the least. Go out and find a little class. TODAY.

What happened to that stick I had . . . OH there it is.! Could you take that out for a while?:P

I think you missed the sarcasm.

It looked to me that it was a preemptive ignorant comment that would eventually be spouted out by some here.

Another example would be that "We need more laws because the laws we have are restrictive."
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

regulator

Just like you are personally responsible for the current state of America because you voted for Obama...All of you liberals....see how that works?

Why not...all black people are responsible for what happens in Ferguson unless they openly speak out against it via youtube...isn't that the point you have been trying to make in other threads?

SkyDekker

***Just like you are personally responsible for the current state of America because you voted for Obama...All of you liberals....see how that works?

Why not...all black people are responsible for what happens in Ferguson unless they openly speak out against it via youtube...isn't that the point you have been trying to make in other threads?

What happened in Ferguson that you refer to here?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln