CameraNewbie

If your friend is getting arrested for a violation or a crime, would you help keep them from getting arrested by cops?

Peaceful Protesters

6 peaceful protesters are trying to pull cops off of their friend in order to help their friend escape arrest. You can even see one guy wearing a black hoodie, violently pulling a cop to the ground. One NYPD Lt. got his nose broken. While cops were wrestling with the perpetrator on the ground, they were kicked in the face. Such a peaceful protest.
What do protesters want? Dead cops! When do they want it? Every 2 weeks!

Yep,
Peaceful................
They all need to go, but I will say, sometimes you have to count your losses when the numbers aren't in your favor during a "peaceful" protest.
Wading into that mess wasn't the best tactical decision, sometimes it's just about stopping the illegal action and keeping the crowd moving.

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Context is simple,
The guy was observed throwing things over a bridge where the area below was not clear. After the wrestling match the guys jacket had at least one hammer in it, but the cops made it all up and it's their fault.
At least that's what some media outlets are reporting, but then again, it is the 24 hour news cycle.

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

No. For a friend I would do all I could to help secure their release, find a good lawyer, offer to testify and so on. But fight with a cop to prevent the arrest ? I don't think so. Being shot to death, beat to a pulp, or tasered into cardiac arrest have no appeal for me.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

SkyDekker

To answer just the question in the title:

It depends on the violation.

With regards to the story, I can't think of a situation I can justify fighting with a cop to try and save a friend from getting arrested. At least in this part of the world.

What if the cop gave your friend a dirty Sanchez?

stayhigh

White people can get away with lots of shit when it comes to police.

I was walking through a tough part of town the other day and cop came up to me and punched me in kidneys to make me stop. Once I was subdued, he then had the nerve to offer me a low interest business loan and a coffee.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

***White people can get away with lots of shit when it comes to police.

I was walking through a tough part of town the other day and cop came up to me and punched me in kidneys to make me stop. Once I was subdued, he then had the nerve to offered me a low interest business loan and a coffee.

Wow. That's amazing.... What was the APR?
Remster

stayhigh

That's the difference between being black and white.

One gets shot and the other gets snuggle.

These guys didn't get shot only because their skin wasn't dark enough. White people can get away with lots of shit when it comes to police.

proof.

So just curious...were you in attendance of the 'white privelidge' class being offered at notre dame? If not you really should attend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCMMAeg2NYY

stayhigh

That's the difference between being black and white.

These guys didn't get shot only because their skin wasn't dark enough. White people can get away with lots of shit when it comes to police.

proof.

Bullcrap!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-unaccountable-death-of-john-geer/2014/09/05/29d36d96-339a-11e4-a723-fa3895a25d02_story.html

regulator

***To answer just the question in the title:

With regards to the story, I can't think of a situation I can justify fighting with a cop to try and save a friend from getting arrested. At least in this part of the world.

Depends on the friend, if it was you I would assume you asked for it and were enjoying it :)

Only white people gets all upset and butt hurt when one talks about how white people gets treated much better than other groups.

The race is funny thing tho, or some might even say it doesn't exit.

Who is white? and what is considered white in first place? 100 years ago, did America treated Italians and Irish like a "White" people? or did they get treated like an immigrant?

Racism is real dude, get over it. The hate on blacks will be replaced by some other minority group in a future once the blacks move up the social economic ladder.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

stayhigh

Only white people gets all upset and butt hurt when one talks about how white people gets treated much better than other groups.

The race is funny thing tho, or some might even say it doesn't exit.

Who is white? and what is considered white in first place? 100 years ago, did America treated Italians and Irish like a "White" people? or did they get treated like an immigrant?

Racism is real dude, get over it. The hate on blacks will be replaced by some other minority group in a future once the blacks move up the social economic ladder.

Racism is real, your statements are not. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Yeah, the blacks are really starting to hate on the Hispanics for sucking up all their government entitlements.

Gravitymaster

***That's the difference between being black and white.

proof.

Bullcrap!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-unaccountable-death-of-john-geer/2014/09/05/29d36d96-339a-11e4-a723-fa3895a25d02_story.html

That must be a fake article. Otherwise his people would be rioting and looting.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

SkyDekker

******To answer just the question in the title:

Depends on the friend, if it was you I would assume you asked for it and were enjoying it :)
I would have to doubt that if it was you, unless you were all trussed up and in leathers.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun