SkyDekker

Texas Plumber ISIS

ryoder

Here is an actual CO Jeep:

Looks like a shopping mall crawler. It's got the right tools in terms of blasting away people who take up two parking stalls. But there is hardly any clearance on that Jeep (probably because of all the weight due to the mounted guns). How could you possibly crawl over the disabled vehicle in that thing. That Jeep is in desperate need of a bigger and better lift, bigger tires and chop off the fenders.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

GD64

ryoder........Colorado is an open carry state....right;)

Right, but he has permits beyond that.
He operates about 6 different businesses on his compound outside Colorado Springs.

His website https://www.dragonmans.com/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I will check out his bike machining business the next time I'm in the hood. Interesting. Thanks for the link.

ryoder

***ryoder........Colorado is an open carry state....right;)

Right, but he has permits beyond that.
He operates about 6 different businesses on his compound outside Colorado Springs.

His website https://www.dragonmans.com/

All I saw was a British motorcycle cop nabbing people from driving while using a cell phone.

Newspaper story:
"How did a plumber's truck from Texas end up in the hands of Islamic fighters on the front lines of Syria?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2876735/How-plumber-s-truck-Texas-ended-hands-Islamic-fighters-lines-Syria.html

cengland

http://globalnews.ca/news/1730368/canadian-cars-shipped-overseas-may-be-linked-to-terrorism-ibc/

Article on stolen vehicles from Ontario being shipped to Africa and the Middle East.

Let us not give any rebuttal when they are bashing Texas.>:(

It makes them all whiney.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***http://globalnews.ca/news/1730368/canadian-cars-shipped-overseas-may-be-linked-to-terrorism-ibc/

Article on stolen vehicles from Ontario being shipped to Africa and the Middle East.

Let us not give any rebuttal when they are bashing Texas.>:(

It makes them all whiney.[:/]

I think most people understand that this happens to cars stolen all over North America and beyond.

Of course there are some Texans who appear to have a hard time understanding that. :)

SkyDekker

I think most people understand that this happens to cars stolen all over North America and beyond.

Ever been to the Bahamas? They drive on the left, UK-style, but most cars have the steering wheel on the wrong side for those road rules.

One of the investigative news shows went down there one time and read the VIN numbers of a parking lot full of cars, then ran them against the US database of stolen vehicles. They got hits on almost all of them.

The parking lot was the employees parking lot at a Bahamian police station.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Andy9o8

How can we say these terrorists threaten the American way of life when they like big guns and drive pickups from Texas? Seems to me we have a lot in common.

WE?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

How can we say these terrorists threaten the American way of life when they like big guns and drive pickups from Texas? Seems to me we have a lot in common.

WE?

Yeah, man. God, guns, pickups n' huntin'.
Oh - and keepin' the womenfolk in line, too.

Andy9o8

WE?

Yeah, man. God, guns, pickups n' huntin'.
Oh - and keepin' the womenfolk in line, too.

What have you done with Andy?:|

regulator

***Considering this truck is from Texas, I just want to know if the gun was installed before or after it was stolen.

This wouldn't be the first time you rushed to judge someone from Texas.

http://tacticalshit.com/texas-plumbers-old-truck-resurfaces-syria-mounted-terrorists-guns/

lol I assumed it was stolen, giving him the benefit of the doubt. Turns out he was stupid enough to sell his truck without taking off his logo and lettering.

My original "judgement" of him was significantly more favourable than what it turned out to be.

Since you seem to have difficulty with humour, the question on if the gun was mounted before or after was a joke. (Until I found out there are some Texans who like to mount very large guns onto their trucks....joke's on me I guess....)

ryoder

"Mr. Oberholtzer said his business had suffered. Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation agents met with him and advised him to protect himself, the lawsuit said. He started carrying a handgun."

See! ...here's where Texans always go off the deep end. By "protect himself", DHS didn't mean go out and buy a handgun. They just meant that he should go out and support candidates who want "common sense gun legislation".