ryoder

Senate CIA Torture Report

GeorgiaDon

***Whatever they fed them must have been sufficient to sustain life. I have not heard any report of detainees starving to death.

It takes a long time to starve to death, if a person is hydrated. A long, painful, miserable time. I'm sure the procedure was done out of concern for the self-interest of the prisoners. :S

Yes, absolutely.

Especially since he report explicitly refers to occasions when it was deemed not medically necessary.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

******Whatever they fed them must have been sufficient to sustain life. I have not heard any report of detainees starving to death.

It takes a long time to starve to death, if a person is hydrated. A long, painful, miserable time. I'm sure the procedure was done out of concern for the self-interest of the prisoners. :S

Yes, absolutely.

Especially since he report explicitly refers to occasions when it was deemed not medically necessary.

So? Are they still breathing? Yep. Are the folks that leaped from a burning tower because death by impact was preferable to death by fire still breathing? Then they didn't go far enough..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

catfishhunter

*********Whatever they fed them must have been sufficient to sustain life. I have not heard any report of detainees starving to death.

Yes, absolutely.

So? Are they still breathing? Yep. Are the folks that leaped from a burning tower because death by impact was preferable to death by fire still breathing? Then they didn't go far enough..

And who cares if those people had anything to do with that right? I mean being a brown muslim is enough guilt by association really.

catfishhunter

So? Are they still breathing? Yep. Are the folks that leaped from a burning tower because death by impact was preferable to death by fire still breathing? Then they didn't go far enough.

Congratulations.

You just let the terrorists win.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

So? Are they still breathing? Yep. Are the folks that leaped from a burning tower because death by impact was preferable to death by fire still breathing? Then they didn't go far enough.

Congratulations.

You just let the terrorists win. You and I have a completely different opinion of winning. I would have preferred a glass fucking parking lot. That's winning. If we annexed Iraw and Afghanistan that's winning. What the fuck we are doing now is losing. What Bush let it turn into was losing. Complete and total surrender is the only option. Japan should be ours Germany Should be ours Hell France should be ours. I could go on but it wont matter we completely disagree on what constituents "winning" when you refuse to give the other side a vote or fail to completely acknowledge their vote. For them if they are still breathing and breeding they are winning.

How do you defeat that? Please share your superior insight on how to do that since no one has figured it out for thousands of years? Well some have they just didn't finish the job

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

>So? Are they still breathing? Yep. Are the folks that leaped from a burning tower
>because death by impact was preferable to death by fire still breathing? Then they
>didn't go far enough..

And are the kids we bombed in Iraq still breathing? No? Then by your definitions ISIS hasn't gone far enough.

Glad I don't live in your world.

The report stated the detainees were fed rectally. None died, therefore the procedure was adequate. That is all I am saying.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

catfishhunter

Congratulations.

You just let the terrorists win. You and I have a completely different opinion of winning. I would have preferred a glass fucking parking lot. That's winning. If we annexed Iraw and Afghanistan that's winning. What the fuck we are doing now is losing. What Bush let it turn into was losing. Complete and total surrender is the only option. Japan should be ours Germany Should be ours Hell France should be ours. I could go on but it wont matter we completely disagree on what constituents "winning" when you refuse to give the other side a vote or fail to completely acknowledge their vote. For them if they are still breathing and breeding they are winning.

How do you defeat that? Please share your superior insight on how to do that since no one has figured it out for thousands of years? Well some have they just didn't finish the job

I think I once heard of a guy who was into this whole genocide and ethnic cleansing like you are.

catfishhunter

You and I have a completely different opinion of winning. I would have preferred a glass fucking parking lot. That's winning. If we annexed Iraw and Afghanistan that's winning. What the fuck we are doing now is losing. What Bush let it turn into was losing. Complete and total surrender is the only option. Japan should be ours Germany Should be ours Hell France should be ours. I could go on but it wont matter we completely disagree on what constituents "winning" when you refuse to give the other side a vote or fail to completely acknowledge their vote. For them if they are still breathing and breeding they are winning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipTwjwrQYQ
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

catfishhunter

You and I have a completely different opinion of winning. I would have preferred a glass fucking parking lot. That's winning.

Oh, ok. So you're a psychopath. Glad we cleared that up.

For them if they are still breathing and breeding they are winning.

How do you defeat that?

I'm not exactly sure why we need to defeat people because they have the audacity to be living humans...

wait a minute - when they say "fed rectally".....

do they mean where the food goes?

or where the food came from?

either way, that's nasty

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

RonD1120

The report stated the detainees were fed rectally. None died, therefore the procedure was adequate. That is all I am saying.

Well, none died of starvation, anyway.

But that simply misses the point - which is that even if there were cases of the procedure being used when medically warranted, the report alleges that it was also used when not medically warranted.

(Oh, and your earlier handwaving of 'well some people put drugs up their rectums for fun so it can't be that bad' is morally bankrupt. Lots of people have sex for fun too, but that doesn't mean rape isn't a terrible crime. But I imagine you'll just find a bible verse where Jesus shoved a fish up someone's arse while feeding the 5,000 and therefore everything's fine:|)

jakee

But I imagine you'll just find a bible verse where Jesus shoved a fish up someone's arse ...

No, no;
The BabelFish goes in your ear!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

RonD1120

I am assuming it means nutritious enema.

1 - that term is just made up, really can't mean a thing. and it's a crappy term. You can't 'feed' someone that way, and your rationalizations are silly.

2 - I was just making a joke. Next time more smileys I guess.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If we annexed Iraw and Afghanistan that's winning. ... Japan should be ours Germany Should be ours Hell France should be ours.

Sounds like someone is upset they won't get to be governor of Butfuckistan somewhere.

For them if they are still breathing and breeding they are winning.

Doesn't it just totally suck that Germany and Japan are now our allies? I'm sure we can all agree we'd be much better off if we were occupying them by force and dealing with the inevitable insurgency. And don't forget about the Cold War. It's a disgrace that that was resolved without a single city being nuked! I mean, the whole planet might have been a radioactive cinder but at least we would have been able to say we won. Well, if anyone was still alive they could have said it.

Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

You mean like killing as many people as possible?

By the way, in your avatar you're saluting with the wrong arm.

Don

They attacked US and our way of Life. It will not end until we end it or they end it.

This is not up for debate as they have a choice in the matter and they have chosen all infidels must die and in case you haven't noticed or just to ignorant to realize it THATS YOU. Because I SEE who they are and HOW to stop them and am willing and approve of actually stopping them that makes me like Hitler?

Get off your high horses and actually look at what's coming. They are not going to go look at your posts in speakers corner and decide that since you stick up for them that you get to keep your head.

How you guys can even justify that these evil creatures that cut the heads off children get to continue to breathe is sickening.

And I am waiting for your superior intellects to spell out just how we defeat them. You seem to have the answer so please spell it out or are you going to try and call me Hitler again? Oh and calling me psychopath is a personal attack You going to ban him Billy?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

How you guys can even justify that these evil creatures that cut the heads off children get to continue to breathe is sickening.

No-one defended those people. You're imagining it.

On the other hand, you are advocating the murder of tens of thousands of children, potentially (depending on how big you want the parking lot to be) millions. If you were able to wave a magic wand and get the overwhelmingly disproportionate military response you're after were you planning on killing yourself afterwards as penance?

(In fact, if you're referring to the recent attack in Peshawar, I'm not even sure why you're bothered about them killing children. After all, the kids are just going to grow up to become more of THEM anyway, right?)

Progressive liberals, most of the Democratic Party in the U.S., live in a secure, academic world of intellectuals. They think of solutions to problems, real and imagined, and agree amongst themselves that they are right.

They believe that you can reason with evil, come to a workable compromise, and then go out for coffee and donuts.

Don't waste too much energy on them. Work on your survival plan for combating ISIS related attacks on your home turf. My wife and I have moved to the mountains in north GA. In addition, we have purchased a nine acre plot in a secretive secluded location that the entire family can use if evacuation becomes necessary. It is suitable for hunting and farming.

Trust in the Lord and be prepared.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

catfishhunter

They attacked US and our way of Life. It will not end until we end it or they end it.

This is not up for debate as they have a choice in the matter and they have chosen all infidels must die and in case you haven't noticed or just to ignorant to realize it THATS YOU. Because I SEE who they are and HOW to stop them and am willing and approve of actually stopping them that makes me like Hitler?

Get off your high horses and actually look at what's coming. They are not going to go look at your posts in speakers corner and decide that since you stick up for them that you get to keep your head.

And I am waiting for your superior intellects to spell out just how we defeat them. You seem to have the answer so please spell it out or are you going to try and call me Hitler again? Oh and calling me psychopath is a personal attack You going to ban him Billy?

Who is "they"? You need to be a bit more specific before you advocate for the nuclear annihilation of such an ill-defined group.
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

Progressive liberals, most of the Democratic Party in the U.S., live in a secure, academic world of intellectuals. They think of solutions to problems

I fail to see the downside?

They believe that you can reason with evil, come to a workable compromise, and then go out for coffee and donuts.

Right, and conservatives believe you should annihilate entire ethnic groups and the populations of vast geographical swathes to protect yourselves from a minute proportion of hostile people.

In which case the acts of Muslims who behead non believers are right on because their Prophet did it......

You can use religion to justify anything. I bet I could find something in the Christian bible to justify ANY crime including child molestation.

That's what happens when your morality is based on a book written by goatherders thousands of years ago.

RonD1120

Here is an excellent venture into Christian torture. Doug Giles points out that, following baptism, Jesus made wine and then beat the crap out of vendors selling religious trinkets. This is an example of righteous indignation. Yeah, I think Jesus could be made angry regarding al Qaeda's plans to kill innocents. Later Jesus stated that a child molester should have a mill stone tied around their neck and thrown into the sea. In case you did not get the analogy, actual drowning is worse than the fear of drowning. There are some other enjoyable references.

BTW, I learned the other day that rectal feeding was to combat the detainees attempt to starve themselves.

Merry Christmas from another Christmas redneck. The one you love to hate. :D:)

http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/wwjt-jesus-torture/