baronn

Is Taylor Swift 1 of the most together people on the planet?

As well as accomplished equestrian, novelist, producer and has her own perfume line. EEEEEeehhh, Isn't she the mostest!!

I suddenly feel like I'm at a 12 year old's slumber party. :D

Not to take anything away from her... around here a high form of flattery is saying, "She done good."

She done good.

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Sebastian Vettel won his fourth F1 World Championship at 25. Mark Zuckerberg was a theoretical billionaire at 23. Google was incorporated when Larry Page and Sergei Bryn were both 25. An Australian named Jessica Watson sailed round the world solo at 16. The youngest ever Nobel Laureate in physics was 25. There are a few pretty impressive young people out there when you start looking.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Sebastian Vettel won his fourth F1 World Championship at 25. Mark Zuckerberg was a theoretical billionaire at 23. Google was incorporated when Larry Page and Sergei Bryn were both 25. An Australian named Jessica Watson sailed round the world solo at 16. The youngest ever Nobel Laureate in physics was 25. There are a few pretty impressive young people out there when you start looking.

When George Harrison was 21 the Beatles were the most popular band the world had ever seen.

Évariste Galois died at age 20. He was the founder of group theory, a branch of mathematics that has proven essential in particle physics, crystallography, cryptography and cryptanalysis, among other things.

Shirley Temple was a movie superstar by age 6.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

baronn

8 Grammies, #1 selling album in 88 Countries, writes all her own music and not even 25 yet. Had over 1 million copies of her CD bought in this country. Just Amazing!

Meh. Paul McCartney was 23 when he wrote "Yesterday". More than 2,200 artists have covered it, more than any other copyrighted song in history

kallend

***8 Grammies, #1 selling album in 88 Countries, writes all her own music and not even 25 yet. Had over 1 million copies of her CD bought in this country. Just Amazing!

Meh. Paul McCartney was 23 when he wrote "Yesterday". More than 2,200 artists have covered it, more than any other copyrighted song in history

How many of those covers were done before he was 25? Hmmmmmm?

I don't really give a shit, but you can't compare the two, YET. :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

baronn

8 Grammies, #1 selling album in 88 Countries, writes all her own music and not even 25 yet. Had over 1 million copies of her CD bought in this country. Just Amazing!

If you are truly impressed with this you don't understand the machine that is pop music today. Taylor caught lightning in a bottle and her mother was intelligent enough to work it for all it was worth.

Talented? Most definitely. Just like the thousands of performers in Nashville and L.A. this evening. And if you remember she started as a country music star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-K2tXWK4w&list=PLFB922B50C15AE480
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

oldwomanc6

******8 Grammies, #1 selling album in 88 Countries, writes all her own music and not even 25 yet. Had over 1 million copies of her CD bought in this country. Just Amazing!

How many of those covers were done before he was 25? Hmmmmmm?

I don't really give a shit, but you can't compare the two, YET. :ph34r:

Right, there is NO comparison :P.

(By the time he was 25 he had co-written and performed on several of the best selling albums of all time, including Sgt. Pepper, and was "more popular than Jesus").

promise5

I think she's ugly and really don't like her.

Wow. I'm not a fan of her music, but I don't see the need to bash her like that. She's a long, long way from "ugly" by just about any measure (except jealousy).

She seems to have a good management team behind her (headed by her mom, if I understand correctly), and she's not letting the fame destroy her.

I don't worship pop stars like so many seem to, but she's one of the "less objectionable" of them.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I only have one problem with her. She is a greedy fucking bitch.

6 million dollars a year is not enough for her to put her music spotify.

This deprives lots of fans of her music and shines a bad light on streaming services in general which should undeniably be the future of media consumption.

I say again, FUCK HER and her greedy ilk.

Just stated what I think.

Would saying that she's unattractive be more politically correct ?
But I really don't like her. Thought it was ok to like or dislike who we want. (Shrugs)
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Just stated what I think.

Would saying that she's unattractive be more politically correct ?
But I really don't like her. Thought it was ok to like or dislike who we want. (Shrugs)

You're entitled to think what you want.
You're entitled to say (post) what you want.

But what you say about others, and how you say it, say a lot more about you than it does about them.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Not to be a snot. But you consider EVERY person attractive and you LIKE everyone?

If it says I'm honest then yes I am. Sorry if I hit a nerve with not liking her and considering her unattractive.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.