Andy9o8

Funny or fucked up? You decide.

Mr Hellewell, who describes himself on his Twitter profile as a personal trainer from Wakefield, used the hashtag #rapetruck in some of his tweets about the design.

Super fucked up. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Andy9o8

Oi, bu' it's 'is mum!

Then even more fucked up that he's using it for his #rapetruck.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Somebody has way too much time on their hands to not only think that up, but to follow through with it.

And, his m'um needs an ass kicking too for taking part in it.

She did a bang up job raising Junior. :S

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Both. A few years ago two friends and I wanted to do a charity banger rally drive down from the uk, through france, spain and into north Africa and back. We did it in the end for the army benevolent society, raised some good money for them and had one hell of a time in the process.. The team name my mates wanted was "team
we've got maddie".... Didn't happen! Turned out to be very much a good idea given the number of "have you seenthis girl" posters we saw en route, mainly at boarder crossings and customs control points. Figure if my mates got their way we could have ended up with a fairly different experience.

Fucked up. Not funny at all.

Pretty stupid too. I can understand a 12 year old kid doing something really stupid, not realizing the potential consequences for his actions (referencing the kid that got shot).

But this is a (supposed) adult. Did he not realize that there's an almost certainty that someone wouldn't realize that it's just a picture on the tailgate?

Around Halloween, some people hang a sleeve with a hand (or pants leg with a shoe) out of their trunk. Some of those get pulled over too. If it looks real enough, the cops aren't going to mess around. The ones I've talked to about it don't find it amusing.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

sfzombie13

funny as hell!! people need to get a life. usinjg #rapetruck was not in good taste, but the sticker is funny.

I would go out on a limb and hazard a guess that if the sticker portrayed a cop instead of a woman, the guy's gonna get his ass beat the fuck up. :o:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would go out on a limb and hazard a guess that if the sticker portrayed a cop instead of a woman, the guy's gonna get his ass beat the fuck up.

and if it were a black guy dressed in a hoodie, would it be better or worse than a woman?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

I would go out on a limb and hazard a guess that if the sticker portrayed a cop instead of a woman, the guy's gonna get his ass beat the fuck up.

and if it were a black guy dressed in a hoodie, would it be better or worse than a woman?

Wendy P.

Depends on where he drives it through. Its no better though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Wendy P.

Depends on where he drives it through. Its no better though.
Depending on where he stops, someone might toss another body in the back too.

"BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!"
--
Rob

Sick. Sick as a cake decorated to look like a baby. Can't find it now, but way sick. (for those interested, Google "cake, baby")

Couldn't watch it.

The tailgate doesn't quite sink to that level but probably it is the same type of "humor".
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy