mirage62

Clinton attacks Obumer the left will go crazy

This is going to get interesting..... Clinton has to distant herself from Obumer as he craters. Obumer for about 30% of the left is a God, not to be criticize by anyone - or your are "hater" But Clinton is a women....the glass celling breaker....

For the most part, she is the best out there right now.....
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

mirage62

This is going to get interesting..... Clinton has to distant herself from Obumer as he craters. Obumer for about 30% of the left is a God, not to be criticize by anyone - or your are "hater" But Clinton is a women....the glass celling breaker....

So what childish name will the fringe right be using for President Clinton...

mirage62

Would you be able to repeat this in English?

Hillary Clinton is playing the political game for a run for the Presidency. She was the secretary of State for some time under the President - the chief foreign policy official for Obama. She is putting out there why (she argues) she wasn't able to get deals made. She's hinting that her hands were tied by the President's lack of clear policy goals.

There are two people who get a pass hen speaking ill of Obama - or anybody, for that matter: Bill and Hillary Clinton. Bill Clinton is to Democrats what Reagan, Rove, Gingrich and Lee Atater were to the GOP put together. It is not a well-kept secret that Obama and Bill Clinton are not fond of each other. Bill Clinton owes Hillary Clinton. The Democratic Party owes Bill Clinton.

The President is the de facto head of his political party. President Obama is nothing compared to Bill Clinton. Battling with the Clintons is a battle he cannot win.

Hillary knows it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

>There are two people who get a pass hen speaking ill of Obama - or anybody, for
>that matter: Bill and Hillary Clinton.

And Sebelius, and Rockefeller, and Baucus, and Wyden, and Emmanual, and Landrieu for a short list. (Of course most people's reaction to this is not to note that they are democrats criticizing the president - their reaction is "who?")

Obumer approval rating is only 7 points higher than Bush at the same time.....how can this be? Bush was the devil an truly evil man.

Could Obumer actually get down in the approval rating close to BUSH??? It just can't be true!

Clinton has been handled with kind gloves, not to the level of Obumer, but still the press has been pretty easy on her.

"According to a new Gallup poll, President Barack Obama’s approval rating for 2014’s second quarter is approximately 7 points higher than President George W. Bush’s second quarter rating in 2006"

It seems like the independents have really left the Obumer camp. If Hillary wants to win, she'll have to win them back.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

>Obumer approval rating is only 7 points higher than Bush at the same time.....
>how can this be? Bush was the devil an truly evil man.

Why does "one person was bad" automatically mean "the other person is good?" That's a classic fallacy of American politics - that there are only two sides, and one is winning while one is losing. It is quite possible for both sides to lose (and indeed that's what's happening today.)

billvon

Why does "one person was bad" automatically mean "the other person is good?" That's a classic fallacy of American politics - that there are only two sides, and one is winning while one is losing. It is quite possible for both sides to lose (and indeed that's what's happening today.)

This is most definitely not limited to the US, or a 2 party system. Canada is gearing up for an election next year and this shit is already in full swing.

Here's my concern. We seem to be buying into that fallacy you talk about. So much so that the politicians seems to gearing their rhetoric and policy towards that. "Oh, you know all the stuff that other party did, well, if you elect us, we'll undo it....or if they didn't do it, elect us and we'll do it."

It seems like the independents have really left the Obumer camp. If Hillary wants to win, she'll have to win them back.

As an independent, I will definitely say I think she's got some work to do. BUT.... whoever the republican candidate is probably has a LOT more work to do. Especially on social issues. They are not winning independents over at all.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

mirage62

Obumer approval rating is only 7 points higher than Bush at the same time.....how can this be? Bush was the devil an truly evil man.

And the approval rating of Congress is....... 13%

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Obumer approval rating is only 7 points higher than Bush at the same time.....how can this be? Bush was the devil an truly evil man.

And the approval rating of Congress is....... 13%

So break that down for us: Republican vs Democrat and House vs Senate.

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

Amazon

***This is going to get interesting..... Clinton has to distant herself from Obumer as he craters. Obumer for about 30% of the left is a God, not to be criticize by anyone - or your are "hater" But Clinton is a women....the glass celling breaker....

YOU??? Complaining about childish names??????

LMFAO:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******This is going to get interesting..... Clinton has to distant herself from Obumer as he craters. Obumer for about 30% of the left is a God, not to be criticize by anyone - or your are "hater" But Clinton is a women....the glass celling breaker....

Ok so we get it..... you subscribe to all the things that make this a hateful place for so many.
I started utilizing creative names because it was a balance to the daily assault on adulthood that occurs here. I tried to explain that but it went WHOOOOOOSH right over the heads of all of those here who like to label everyone who does not agree with their psychotic desire to return this country to the religious dark ages.

I was trying since I came back to raise the bar... Marc.... how about at least trying to do a limbo under it at least.

Amazon

*********This is going to get interesting..... Clinton has to distant herself from Obumer as he craters. Obumer for about 30% of the left is a God, not to be criticize by anyone - or your are "hater" But Clinton is a women....the glass celling breaker....

Ok so we get it..... you subscribe to all the things that make this a hateful place for so many.
I started utilizing creative names because it was a balance to the daily assault on adulthood that occurs here. I tried to explain that but it went WHOOOOOOSH right over the heads of all of those here who like to label everyone who does not agree with their psychotic desire to return this country to the religious dark ages.

I was trying since I came back to raise the bar... Marc.... how about at least trying to do a limbo under it at least.

Come on baby
Lets do the twist
Come on baby
Lets do the twist

LMFAO

and

CREATIVE NAMES and invoke the word ADULT?????

:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln