Anvilbrother

Riots over a shoting turn into free jordans and 40's

jakee

***Lol yea we have a lot of drugs here, and the I-10 right through the city a major artery for illegal drug trafficking. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Yeah, that's the spirit. Don't give a second thought to whether a law is justified or a sentence appropriate - just support the law because it's the law.

You guys just looove being the land of the free, hey?

Don't hate the player hate the game. I don't like lots of piss ant laws. I follow them anyways, or go and pay the fine. And if there is any that is open to be changed because it is useless like weed I will then voice my support. I did not write the unfair laws or the sentences or purposly elect people to do so for me so what the fuck is bitching about it here with someone like you going to do about it?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Be prepared to pay the fine or do the time then. A little bit of responsibility goes a long ways, when you get popped breaking it you knew ahead of time what was going to happen keep your fucking mouth shut then.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Don't hate the player hate the game. I don't like lots of piss ant laws. I follow them anyways, or go and pay the fine. And if there is any that is open to be changed because it is useless like weed I will then voice my support. I did not write the unfair laws or the sentences or purposly elect people to do so for me so what the fuck is bitching about it here with someone like you going to do about it?

Lol yeah, that indignation would work if you hadn't just been defending your state's ludicrous jail population by saying you've got a lot of drugs.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I totally agree with that but you miss the point. Don't bitch that you diddnt have any money to pay the fine when you knowingly jaywalked is what I am referring to bill.

If you want to go to jail to make a point fine, but you know there is going to be a cost. Don't expect to be let off for free if there is a law on the book with a price to pay.

If I don't have $250 to get out of a speeding ticket I am not going to speed. Especially in that town known for writing tickets for 3mph over which is the equivalent of the frivolous jay walking tickets in furgeson.

And for the guys that run Ferguson, don't expect to harass and fuck with these people day in and day out in order to take as much money as possible from them and never face these kind of protests. Know that there is a price to pay.

>If I don't have $250 to get out of a speeding ticket I am not going to speed.
>Especially in that town known for writing tickets for 3mph over which is the
>equivalent of the frivolous jay walking tickets in furgeson.

Well, that works until the cops pull you over for doing 39 in a 40. (Because their radar gun isn't all that accurate and look at that! It says 43.)

Sure, you could drive 30mph everywhere to make other people easier targets. But that's solving the wrong problem, akin to dealing with recruiting-center shootings by telling people not to go to recruiting centers.

billvon

>If I don't have $250 to get out of a speeding ticket I am not going to speed.
>Especially in that town known for writing tickets for 3mph over which is the
>equivalent of the frivolous jay walking tickets in furgeson.

Well, that works until the cops pull you over for doing 39 in a 40. (Because their radar gun isn't all that accurate and look at that! It says 43.)

Sure, you could drive 30mph everywhere to make other people easier targets. But that's solving the wrong problem, akin to dealing with recruiting-center shootings by telling people not to go to recruiting centers.

Then you get the ticket for delay of traffic...

Anvilbrother

How you gonna bring up a Jim crow law and use it in an argument about frivolous jaywalking tickets that apply to everyone lol :D

They only apply to everyone if they're applied equally.

Do you think the black people of Ferguson are 19 times more likely to jaywalk than the white people?

jakee

***How you gonna bring up a Jim crow law and use it in an argument about frivolous jaywalking tickets that apply to everyone lol :D

They only apply to everyone if they're applied equally.

Do you think the black people of Ferguson are 19 times more likely to jaywalk than the white people?

Yes.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jakee

And for the guys that run Ferguson, don't expect to harass and fuck with these people day in and day out in order to take as much money as possible from them and never face these kind of protests. Know that there is a price to pay.

I agree about their right to peaceful demonstration. Let me know when that happens.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

jakee

Look
Most of the fuck nuggets cause the problem in Feruson are not from Feerguson

they are hacks being paid by G Soros
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Anvilbrother

Yea I am so sure they are sending those jaywalkers straight to long term lockup which are some of the private prisons. If you have to spend a short stint in jail you stay in the public police or parish jails. If your ass goes to Angola or a private prison you did something to deserve it, you diddnt just not pay $125 fine thank you.

Right....

At about 12.40pm on 2 January 1996, Timothy Jackson took a jacket from the Maison Blanche department store in New Orleans, draped it over his arm, and walked out of the store without paying for it. When he was accosted by a security guard, Jackson said: “I just needed another jacket, man.”

A few months later Jackson was convicted of shoplifting and sent to Angola prison in Louisiana. That was 16 years ago. Today he is still incarcerated in Angola, and will stay there for the rest of his natural life having been condemned to die in jail. All for the theft of a jacket, worth $159.

[url]http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/13/us-prisoners-sentences-life-non-violent-crimes***

(that was just the first google hit)

normiss

White people are being allowed to openly carry AR's in the street while blacks must stay on the sidewalks or risk being arrested.
Seems fair. :S

Just replying to your post Mark.. not aimed at you at all.

Some people here never cease to get it... its sad when we need a couple threads of " OH LOOK see what THOSE dark people did this week" and I ain't no racist but jus sayin.

WTF ... they need to just join the fuckin Klan or skinheads if they haven't already and quit pretending they are a part of humanity in the 21st century...:S:S:S

Here choose your own personal hell

SkyDekker

***So you ignore the possibility that he got that harsh sentence because of something like the habitual offender law?

No, just don't feel like doing your work.

LOL

YOU made the claim

:D

Who is the real lazy one??
:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Ok it was your link so from this point until you provide further details that proves otherwise I am calling bullshit on your argument it was an unfair sentence for shoplifting. It's is more likely he was a previous offender and this sentencing was due to the habitual offender law.

LOL

YOU made the claim

Uhm, no.

Anvil made a claim. I brought a story suggesting his claim wasn't true.

He want's to dispute the story I brought, fine. He doesn't want to, fine. Last time I checked this was a website and not a courtroom.

If the two of you are fucked up enough that you agree with a shoplifting charge leading to a life sentence without parole, because he may have a previous criminal history....I won't be feeding that attitude either.

Hence....no.

Anvilbrother

Show me the rest of his criminal history.

Two counts of simple burglary and one count of simple robbery. in total, 4 non-violent offences with a total value stolen of $375.

Compare and contrast to the treatment of any white collar embezzler.

I am calling bullshit on your argument it was an unfair sentence for shoplifting. It's is more likely he was a previous offender and this sentencing was due to the habitual offender law.

It was, which makes it a grossly unfair sentence for shoplifting.

The court of appeals said so, and so did the LA supreme court.