Anvilbrother

Riots over a shoting turn into free jordans and 40's

zoobrothertom

I came across this on CNN this morning. It's worth watching.

It gives a little perspective on what is simmering just below the surface in the whole town.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/06/news/ferguson-arrest-warrants/

You have to wonder if the cops and judges are getting kickbacks from the private prison corporations like they have been found to be in other red states with similar problems.

zoobrothertom

Oh my! "This last charge, officially listed as "manner of walking along roadway," was highlighted by the DOJ in its report, which cited an example of one man who received a ticket after dancing in the street. The report said 95% of the people cited for this offense in recent years were African-American....

Another 6% of the tickets that became warrants were related to disrespecting the police. The DOJ report found that charges like these had been repeatedly given unlawfully and were often triggered when people complained about police conduct.
"

In the face of such a blatantly racist, fascist, corrupt police state I think the Ferguson rioters are doing exactly what every good conservative second amendment supporter says they should do, take up arms and fight for freedom!

Except they're poor and black so it doesn't count.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Amazon

***************Welcome to the second annual Ferguson riots!

Think anyone will have a cross lighting to mark the date as well ??

No...but I heard they had a pig roast

That is for Saturday Afternoon...... but once the sun sets... they will break out the satin sheets... its a tradition for some folk.

Let me get this straight; you think what happened last weekend is okay.

Perhaps a peek at the thread title will hand you a clue....

So . . . Is that a yes, or a no?

Do you think what happened last weekend was okay.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******************Welcome to the second annual Ferguson riots!

That is for Saturday Afternoon...... but once the sun sets... they will break out the satin sheets... its a tradition for some folk.

Do you think the way the police have treated the people there is in accordance with our constitution... and do they have the right to protest that???

Amazon

*********************Welcome to the second annual Ferguson riots!

Do you think the way the police have treated the people there is in accordance with our constitution... and do they have the right to protest that???

Strikes one. Are you capable of answering a direct question?
Do. You. Think. What. Happened. Last. Weekend. In. The. Question. Posed. Above. Was. In. Deed. OK. ?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

************************Welcome to the second annual Ferguson riots!

Strikes one. Are you capable of answering a direct question?
Do. You. Think. What. Happened. Last. Weekend. In. The. Question. Posed. Above. Was. In. Deed. OK. ?

Have. you. answered. mine.????

Amazon

*********************Welcome to the second annual Ferguson riots!

do you think people should be able to drive without a licence, even if they are 15? do you think people should be allowed to drive without insurance, or in unsafe vehicles? It comes down to they're breaking the law, if they didn't break the law, they wouldn't be fined or have warrants outstanding....
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

normiss

Given the cops ARE one of the rival groups, surprised?

You don't know the story, do you? The cops were responding because of reports of shots fired between two rival groups... They didn't start things.

or you just don't care about the facts...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

jakee

In the face of such a blatantly racist, fascist, corrupt police state I think the Ferguson rioters are doing exactly what every good conservative second amendment supporter says they should do, take up arms and fight for freedom!

Oh, so like a revolution?

Well, then these guys need a leader, because huddling up in a big group with your thumbs up your ass and whining about racism as the opposition slaughters your troops is no way to win a war...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

skypuppy

************************Welcome to the second annual Ferguson riots!

do you think people should be able to drive without a licence, even if they are 15? do you think people should be allowed to drive without insurance, or in unsafe vehicles? It comes down to they're breaking the law, if they didn't break the law, they wouldn't be fined or have warrants outstanding....

And do you think that driving/walking/living while black has anything to do with it officer.. the DOJ seems to think so.

It comes down to they're breaking the law, if they didn't break the law, they wouldn't be fined or have warrants outstanding....

"Manner of walking along roadway". Getting slapped with 'disrespecting the police' if you complain about the police?

It's nothing to do with the law, it's all about money. They ruthlessly targeted the people who couldn't legally stand up for themselves and now they're dealing with the consequences.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Amazon

***Trolling 101. Grow up

Coming from you????? That pegs that old delusion meter:ph34r:

Good then it should hit home 10x more times that even I think you are acting like a 10 year old girl who diddnt get her way. Answer the question like an adult. Dodging the question like that shows serious flaws in yourself.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

I think that what happened last weekend was about as OK as the Boston Tea Party.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

SkyDekker

***I think that what happened last weekend was about as OK as the Boston Tea Party.

Wendy P.

Thank you for putting it that way, I completely agree.

That is a cop out
From both of you

As they have NOTHING to do with each other
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln